Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH progress in future? - page 10. (Read 1393 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 06, 2018, 12:23:48 AM
Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
Is it ok to buy at extreme values and worth taking risk?

every speculation always has risks especially in the current situation,
but I also bought ethereum in large quantities when yesterday fell at $ 190. this is only speculation that I did. and I think I'm waiting for it the most in the middle of next year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 06, 2018, 12:19:31 AM
Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.

Yes, its better to take risk , because no one knows when bull will pump, its much better to buy while its lower price because you can get a good profit about it when it start
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 06, 2018, 12:12:43 AM
There are a lot of people predicting that bullrun will come by the end of the year, but personally, I think that when there is the most people, the bullrun will not be there at that time. Bullrun often comes in unexpectedly, so do not expect too much, so buy ETH and hold until 2019 see how the market.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 06, 2018, 12:09:12 AM
I think the price of ETH may continue to fall, because the sales of ETH mainly come from the ICO market, but the ICO market is gradually losing investors!
Activity: 333
November 05, 2018, 11:57:23 PM
In 2018, Ethereum suffered an unprecedented blow, and maybe it will no longer be able to take off. But if it doesn't change, it will lose its original value. Be aware that ICO is being drastically reduced. Ethereum may be transforming into a strong stable currency. If so, he will exceed all stable coins. This may be the best way of Ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 11:55:18 PM
Etehereum which became the mainstay of this coin continued to show increased development. It is capable of triggering the Ethereum to have progress on all sides to produce many more advantages which makes the Ethereum so precious and became the dream of every person. It is also capable of making the future Cryptocurrency is very valuable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 11:34:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: