Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH progress in future? - page 8. (Read 1393 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 07, 2018, 05:17:22 PM
The future of Ethereum is in no doubt will be, Ethereum has been strong to remain in the top 2 all over this years, so I trust in Ethereum future.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 04:54:32 PM
Yes. Ethereum will definitely move on and progress in the future though its facing certain challenges in its prices recently. Ethereum has a bright future. Ethereum will survive and remain the second most popular coin in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
November 07, 2018, 10:34:29 AM
There is no doubt that ethereum's future will continue to improve, what I think is disturbing from ethereum is the number of scam projects based on ERC-20 and it's time for devs. selective in providing smart contracts.

You are right these ICO's scam projects break the reputation of ETH. Else it will be atleast in reasonable value, well when you speak about future I believe it will be good as investors are crazy on ETH. This coin will pay you a good return if the market turns green.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 07, 2018, 10:33:35 AM
The ETH platform has a very large range where it is possible to develop and what can be done today and what can be developed, because today there are a very large number of areas that need to be developed, for example, verification of scam projects
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
November 07, 2018, 10:25:29 AM
Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
Is it ok to buy at extreme values and worth taking risk?

In my prediction, the price of Ethereum can go down more, can rich at 90 USD, but it is very hard to catch this point and the situation can change when have good news from ETF. So, if you want to invest on Ethereum, I think the current price is also quite reasonable
Activity: 684
November 07, 2018, 09:57:57 AM
It seems to me that now is a good price, I try a little to buy basic coins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 07, 2018, 09:37:23 AM
There is no doubt that ethereum's future will continue to improve, what I think is disturbing from ethereum is the number of scam projects based on ERC-20 and it's time for devs. selective in providing smart contracts.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
November 07, 2018, 09:21:51 AM
You don't have to doubt ETH, and you don't have to worry about the future of ETH. As long as crypto exists for one day, ETH will coexist with it. Unless all cryptocurrencies fall, I don't think there is any problem with the future of ETH. The current difficulty is only temporary.

I guess the heat is on from current week, crypto coins are slowly gearing up. Need not to worry about the future as market may be in any condition we need to utilise the chances. Have few more patience till December to make good profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
November 07, 2018, 09:15:36 AM
I believe that Ethereum will return to its maximum values in the future, a lot depends on how successfully the updates will be implemented by the developers. If the bandwidth will be increased by 1000 times, i suppose, all ETH competitors  will be very very sad.  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 07, 2018, 08:58:45 AM
Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
Is it ok to buy at extreme values and worth taking risk?

You can go ahead to buy ETH now since the market is still in its lower side,because ETH might make some surprises in this last two months of the year, recently we are experiencing some increase in price.
Activity: 280
November 07, 2018, 08:56:07 AM
       I think the bull's time is approaching, and that can only be enjoyed. But ethereum is influenced by ICO projects, for the most part. Ethereum can also lose at a peak of the market, as ICO projects are losing credibility and investors automatically. This loss of trust for ICO projects is due to many projects on the market that are scam. However, I am optimistic and I am sure that ethereum will continue to be high on the future. It would be sad to disappear, because ethereum brought to the crypto market many revolutionary technologies. I recommend and support investments in ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
November 07, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
In 2018, Ethereum suffered an unprecedented blow, and maybe it will no longer be able to take off. But if it doesn't change, it will lose its original value. Be aware that ICO is being drastically reduced. Ethereum may be transforming into a strong stable currency. If so, he will exceed all stable coins. This may be the best way of Ethereum.

Nah, eth has been as high as 1200 and it will be back there for sure. The fact that the price is low does not affect at all the utility of the network and is still the chosen platform for ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 08:31:15 AM
EOS has had a big impact on ETH!
If EOS completes the envisioned design, EOS will be used by more developers!
In the future, perhaps ico's crowdfunding EOS will replace ETH as the first choice for crowdfunders!
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
November 07, 2018, 08:22:26 AM
I dont recommend to buy ETH and XRp at this point, there is a good chance that this is driven by fake volumes in shady exchanges.
On other hand BTC possibly could be a good buy at this moment, it is stable and slowly climbing up.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 07, 2018, 08:27:18 AM
You don't have to doubt ETH, and you don't have to worry about the future of ETH. As long as crypto exists for one day, ETH will coexist with it. Unless all cryptocurrencies fall, I don't think there is any problem with the future of ETH. The current difficulty is only temporary.
I also see no reason to doubt the Ether, temporary difficulties are now in the whole market, but the future of Ether has great prospects, which we will see soon after the market begins to grow.
Activity: 490
November 07, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
Activity: 201
November 07, 2018, 08:19:26 AM
I am sure Eth is able to rise from the downturn experienced to date. I still stand by believing that Eth will rise again. What else can I do now. Just hope Eth returns to winning ways like last year.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
November 07, 2018, 08:06:31 AM
buying ethereum at the current price is extremely necessary because it has really good prospects in the future and believe if you invest in it your money now by buying it for 200-250 dollars it will earn very good money in time
Activity: 308
November 07, 2018, 08:02:05 AM
In my opinion, ethereum is always trying to develop somehow, this merit belongs to Buterin and his team!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
November 07, 2018, 07:41:45 AM
In 2018, Ethereum suffered an unprecedented blow, and maybe it will no longer be able to take off. But if it doesn't change, it will lose its original value. Be aware that ICO is being drastically reduced. Ethereum may be transforming into a strong stable currency. If so, he will exceed all stable coins. This may be the best way of Ethereum.
Well, that was expected with the number of scam coins that came into play and the fact that a lot of projects may be looking to hedge their funds pretty fast anyway. Nevertheless, there is nothing that will stop Ethereum from growing in the long run as long as there is no form of lag or lapses with development, which I believe we have been seen some interesting news lately from Butterin.

Ethereum has been the most used platform for smart contracts, and with more development in the protocol, I want to believe this would usher in more growth for Ethereum in the long run. There are other competitors though, but it would take a lot to be able to beat Ethereum to it, and that is if Ethereum ends up lagging behind in development.
Pages:
Jump to: