Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH progress in future? - page 9. (Read 1393 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 05:09:25 AM
Ethereum will trigger the world of cryptocurrency because of its functionality. There are a lot of tokens that cannot do without Ehtereum and when those tokens developed to their fullness, Ethereum will bounce back to gain its control again. I so much believed that Ethereum will give surprise to many.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
November 06, 2018, 04:59:38 AM
In my opinion, I think Ethereum is just being Misunderstood, this is one of the most revolutionary projects we have seen till date, it might not be all roses but it has helped shape Blockchain positively and I think many people would soon realise that as well, ETH would rise in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 06, 2018, 04:54:02 AM
Ethereum will definitely progress in the future, the only reason why the price is low at the moment is because of the bear market which started early this year. But once the next bull run comes, then the price will sky rocket.

Yes, Ethereum has the potential for the future ALTCOIN and CRYPTO market, the price value may goes up and down yet it remains stable in the stable as posted in the market, it is just due to the Volatility as is always normal behavior on the market. Lets monitor the market correction, as its been very active again due to a lot of positive speculation on the crypto currency market.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 06, 2018, 04:52:37 AM
Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
Is it ok to buy at extreme values and worth taking risk?

ETH is a very strong project, and I think that current prices are a bargain. I'm confident that when the recovery starts, ETH will be one of the coins that will lead the way. XRP is surging today, and we are already seeing ETH start to respond. Also I would say there are strong signs that we have stabilised across the market now, and that the drops of the last year have finally bottomed out.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 04:45:14 AM
I think not only do they want to achieve vitalik's ego and beyond but the technology and services that ether can offer not only coincide but many reasons to value
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 04:47:37 AM
If ETH eliminates the shortcomings of its network and launches Casper, it will grow independently of the market. I have bought myself a little ETH for further sale in the future.

Why do people always have a doubt in the future of Ethereum even tho it has proven itself in the last couple of years. Ethereum network is the Most common platform usee by the ICO's for launching their token, thus it is one of the most important Alts in the market or in the economy.

I also think that Casper will affect it's price if buterin will launch it. Good thing you bought at a bargain price. 85 % from it ATH is a great difference in buying.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 04:35:38 AM
If ETH eliminates the shortcomings of its network and launches Casper, it will grow independently of the market. I have bought myself a little ETH for further sale in the future.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 06, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
Ethereum will definitely progress in the future, the only reason why the price is low at the moment is because of the bear market which started early this year. But once the next bull run comes, then the price will sky rocket.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 04:12:17 AM
Ethereum is a great coin and the team is constantly developing their project. The major update is coming soon and it will change the price of Ethereum. I also think that ETH is one of the most undervalued coins on this market, but we need to accept the possibility of going even deeper till the next bull run.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
I am sure the development of ethereum in the future will be more advanced than the present and certainly will be more widely known, and also more people will invest in ethereum
Activity: 1358
November 06, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
well now it is worth to invest in ethereum, you know ethereum is good for long term investment just keep it hold soon we can see the market will recover. 
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
November 06, 2018, 03:53:39 AM
I see the future of ETH as very bright, in recent times, the Ethereum Blockchain is the only Blockchain that has brought many revolutionary technologies to Blockchain, two of the most prominent are smart contracts and tokens in the Blockchain, they might yet unveil more in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
November 06, 2018, 03:53:20 AM

We've already seen some pumps to several altcoins which I guess the bulls started to invest on it. They've be earning more if they own more than billions of the token which spikes up to $0.25. But seeing the market which the green signals are becoming usual, I think there really is a bulls by the end of the year. Maybe it will even continue to do so for the entire 2019. ETH still is a good token, will even beat the previous ATH.
Activity: 434
November 06, 2018, 03:51:19 AM
I think ETH is still the king of ICO as long as the ICO market exists, but it can also be a fatal flaw because fraudsters are destroying the ICO market!
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
November 06, 2018, 03:50:38 AM
It's okay as long as you are able to analyze the risks. In development, Ethereum continues to move for the better, so I'm sure it will be profitable in the future. Until today, Ethereum is still the most dreamed altcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
November 06, 2018, 03:48:55 AM
I think the price of ETH may continue to fall, because the sales of ETH mainly come from the ICO market, but the ICO market is gradually losing investors!
And that's actually happening now, the previous icos are selling their eth to use in the project development. This scenario didn't across to our minds and we're just so calm and relax that eth won't go this lower, even the fact it's uncertain. I must say you are the damage has been done, thus cutting losses won't work as well.

Though I see some switching to eos network, this will be considerable in the future.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
November 06, 2018, 03:42:49 AM
It is more risky to sit at the table and do nothing than taking the risk to buy more of the potential coins in the market including the top 100. Buying the potential means seeing something good is going to happen in the right time. Keep the faith and be more patient. Good luck
Activity: 402
November 06, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
Ethereum is yesterdays news, not worth investing any more as it is filled with failed ico projects dumping their earnings. Pick something new like ada or emerging tech like neo
Activity: 789
November 06, 2018, 03:39:06 AM
Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
This is a good coin itself, the first of its kind with such technology. really the price has fallen very much but agree all the coins in the market are very lost in the price. I personally invest further in this coin. The price is very good
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

Ethereum wil definitely progress in the future, but at the moment the bearish period looks like its going to continue and there is nothing to do than wait for a dipper market, then invest in it
No need to worry about the future, deal with the present and take advantage of it
Focus on what we have at the moment which is ETH AT 200$
Pages:
Jump to: