Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH progress in future? - page 7. (Read 1393 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
November 10, 2018, 06:31:16 AM
If you buy now it's a good choice. All of that is indeed risky. But now is the right time, if you want to invest in altcoin. Because if the price starts to recover, that is an advantage for you.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 06:28:14 AM
Vitalik Buterin doesn't release any good news but only one useless announcements. Positive news on Ethereum are necessary
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
November 10, 2018, 06:21:56 AM
Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
Is it ok to buy at extreme values and worth taking risk?
I see it as a companian to bitcoin. The thing is people love bitcoin but companies love ethereum, and as long as ethereum blockchain has the support of companies it is not going anywhere.

If vitalik manages to keep ethereum at a level where corporations are flocking to it than eth will have a bright future, however if it stays like this for a long time than I think it will lose interest slowly while companies start to find something new.

It all depends on what ethereum does from now on, if they keep on doing stuff big corporations love than they will keep on being the second coin, if they stop doing that and just say "its enough" than we may see it going down slowly. The only reason ripple is even challenging ethereum right now is even in bear market ripple is trying to deal with companies while ethereum is not.
Activity: 164
November 08, 2018, 07:10:46 AM
I consider ETH to be one of the most progressive and interesting cryptocurrencies. Despite the red market, including with this currency, I am pleased to work with it. I am confident in the future it will stabilize and improve its position.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
November 08, 2018, 05:46:36 AM
They already have the first movers’ advantage, so I believe that with this, they should at least be able to thrive greatly if there is a protocol upgrade that would most definitely bring about a huge adoption.
Yes I agree with you since most of the ICO's now use the Ethereum platform and this will likely the reason why ethereum crypto is great. It was being used as a trading pair to most of it and basically an exit crypto where one wishes to pull back on its ICO project that was being invested and after its listed on an exchange.

Some anticipate that the bull is in effect, but the market still might go lower and see a further decline.
Yes, probably this is not the best to speculate on bull market. For some reasons we really do not know what will going to happen. So, in this case we have to be ready on what will the crypto will going to happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
November 08, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
There is no doubt that there has been some development with Ethereum platform recently, and Vitalik has made some interesting comments on upgrade and how Ethereum will stand a chance to beat its scaling solution and make it a preferred option for both an investment, payment method as well as a fantastic smart contract platform.

They already have the first movers’ advantage, so I believe that with this, they should at least be able to thrive greatly if there is a protocol upgrade that would most definitely bring about a huge adoption.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 07:35:44 PM
There is no doubt that ethereum's future will continue to improve, what I think is disturbing from ethereum is the number of scam projects based on ERC-20 and it's time for devs. selective in providing smart contracts.

Scam projects can be prevented as long as people will continue learning from their mistakes from previous failed projects involvement. Indeed, ethereum improvement will remain strong and solid due to strong support from people who used this crypt for every transactions with several ERC-20 contract projects. This will help the eth community gain more demands in order to grow a profitable market value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

There is a risk in any business. The more you can make money, the greater the risk. I choose to risk. And you decide.
Just listen to the advice. Do not invest money that would be dangerous to lose.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 07, 2018, 07:03:30 PM

For sure before you accept cryptocurrency in your life, i think you can understand and need to accept the risk investing in cryptocurrency.

Ethereum at this moment aren't in good stablity at the coinmarketcap and this time is opportunity to buy ethereum for long term hold for sure later on after the bearish market eth goes again into top coins among us altcoins.
Activity: 126
November 07, 2018, 06:59:25 PM
I think that Ethereum will have a great future despite the fact that its price is falling now. its popularity and capitalization will increase and it will remain the best altcoin on the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
November 07, 2018, 06:55:00 PM
Clearly if the market continues to decline, then we are not in any bull run, so those judgments are quite wrong, we can expect it to improve at the end of the year, but I really do not know what to do if that does not happen, although ETH is an excellent platform and I like to support them, as a good investor I also want to see my money grow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 06:53:12 PM
predicting crypto's future is difficult, including predicting ethereum's future, in anticipation, don't just hold ethereum coins, hold other coins as well which maybe have the potential to have a good future, bitcoin for example. but I am still patient and believe that if ethereum will recover, it will be the best altcoin because it uses many platforms on the new altcoin. still waiting for ethereum prices to rise again.
Activity: 322
November 07, 2018, 06:48:13 PM
I believe that ETH has a future and good prospects to strengthen in the market in the future. I think that the price of ETH will grow next year to about $ 500.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 07, 2018, 06:44:07 PM
Ethereum always becomes the warm topic to discus. To take  it for the future investment, it will depend on how you are brave to take the risks. As we know that Ethereum is a very promising coin. It offers specific platform that is used by many coins exchange. However,I cannot also predict what will happen to the ethereum in the future. Especially after this down market in that coin. However, once more, ETH is very worthy and I believe this coin can grow again for the better value and price.
Activity: 714
November 07, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
I am sure that Ethereum again will show a good own price and all holders will be glad to be with bags of this coin. I am one of the believers ans supporters of this good coin. Sure, that we just need to wait some time and we will see new all time high.
Activity: 448
November 07, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
In my opinion,  I think that ETH will regain again it's market value  as it was before considering the current market trend which is now starting to move upwards. Doing investment with eth is a good choice and just have to wait further until the bullish market will be experience in the coming months.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 07, 2018, 06:16:16 PM
Well, if you're willing to wait at least one year, then you can buy right now. I also believe that this year's bull run is unlikely to be and therefore we can still expect a decline in prices. But the price of ethereum is already quite low and therefore it can be bought now for the long term.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
November 07, 2018, 05:59:12 PM
Maybe, it not time for ethereum to grow up in this year. Imagine, it stock up at about 200 dollars in the past few months. I don't if it will recover in the end of December or it will fall. But for me, this is just a start of a profitable year in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
November 07, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

I think the reason why Eth had a very constant decline because of the number of eth based ICOs last year as they need to fund their project that was being liquidated this year. So the price of this 2nd in command project is going to appeal if the ICOs fund have been exhausted and the value of their token has been also pumped to use eth to buy them.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 07, 2018, 05:21:08 PM
I think that ether is worth taking risks. I am sure that ether will reach heights and you will be able to enjoy a lot of benefits. To my mind, ether is the coin which deserves to be the one that will replace the standard money we have now
Pages:
Jump to: