Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 41. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 5
September 03, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
it's not like that, eth famous because is the best coin from altcoin and ranks under bitcoin, the interesting thing about this coin is that we can save it for a long and good period to make investments that can benefit from the problem of bitcoin I think that it can decrease, but it doesn't work too much.
maybe also because the developer is a famous and successful person.  
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 03, 2018, 03:29:18 AM
Ethereum become popular because of many ICO that are based on Ethereum, which is called ERC20 Tokens. Ethereum becomes popular since 2017. And I believe it will continue to soar up high, ethereum is very quality project with very active development team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 03:26:27 AM
Yes right now is the time of Ethereum and Ethereum is have very decent value in cryptocurrency market. and people are also showing there interest in eth.

And because Ethereum is so popular now, it attracts more investors, so it is now the right time to invest in ethereum while its name is making a noise in the crypto industry.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
September 02, 2018, 05:23:57 PM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

There're so many reasons why people love ETH, but your idea's not among them cause, as a matter of fact, BTC's more stable and clear than ETH which is in trouble, falling faster than BTC and dependant from it!
Activity: 490
August 31, 2018, 10:29:51 PM
The answer is so obvious, thousands of ICOs are based on ERc20 tokens. And number of such ICOs continue growing. There are pretty few of ICOs based on other tokens, like NEO or Wave...
ETH needs to wait for the next growth point, and as many ICO projects get bogged down, people begin to slowly cancel their investment plans.
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
August 31, 2018, 08:07:03 PM
Community trust Vitalik Buterin and wait Ethereum 2.0.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:49:01 PM
due to the fact that over 500 altcoins are built on the Ethereum platform, this have helped to make Ethereum one of the most popular coins
Activity: 69
August 31, 2018, 07:08:14 PM
Yes, in recent years the ETH has become very popular and I think it's to do with ICO projects working with ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
August 31, 2018, 07:06:43 PM
The answer is so obvious, thousands of ICOs are based on ERc20 tokens. And number of such ICOs continue growing. There are pretty few of ICOs based on other tokens, like NEO or Wave...
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 31, 2018, 03:23:58 PM
It's true that etherium has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and it's because of the advantages that etherium poses to the people all over the world. This is because etherium is in lot of demand among the people all over the world.
Activity: 123
August 31, 2018, 03:21:17 PM
Of course, besides ethereum has always been an excellent investment for those who love technology, ethereum provides a solid platform and is an established company with the intention of serving as a base for the developers of new dapps or smart contracts so its value is more important, because it is not entirely speculative.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 31, 2018, 03:17:42 PM
I think that ETH has become more popular due to the fact that many ISO are releasing their tokens and coins on the Ethereum platform. In this situation, bitcoin looks more stable on the market.
Activity: 53
August 31, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

in my opinion, yes i aggre with your this statement.  because the btc price is low for now.  and now,  ETH is popular for now so ETH Defeted BTC.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
August 31, 2018, 12:15:05 PM
I have fears about news about futures on the etherium, many experts say that the price may fall, it will be a disaster.
At the price of bitcoin futures are badly affected.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 12:14:52 PM
ETH is so popular because it is use on other project. None in the crypto never know ETH
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
August 31, 2018, 12:13:39 PM
Accepted, Ethereum is so popular and standing strong next to bitcoin ,ETH has a very bright future and a very strong ground for new investors ,I personally prefer ETH over other altcoins ,the usabilities is promising ,for both short term and long term.
Activity: 47
August 31, 2018, 12:12:34 PM
Because Ethereum has a high investment value.
Activity: 152
August 31, 2018, 12:10:01 PM
This coin the better investment for the long term and it is a very potenciosl for the long term. I think you can make a good money in the short/long term.
Activity: 238
August 31, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
Yes right now is the time of Ethereum and Ethereum is have very decent value in cryptocurrency market. and people are also showing there interest in eth.
Activity: 91
August 31, 2018, 12:06:39 PM
Just like the price, interest in Ethereum has gone parabolic in 2017. It stands to reason that the increased interest is also leading to increased demand.
Pages:
Jump to: