Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 42. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
In my opinion it is not really the price of Bitcoin that sells Bitcoin and buys ETH because when the market recovers. I feel Bitcoin is faster than ETH. It may be expected to buy ETH by Bitcoin will increase prices in the near future.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
eth sending is much faster than BTC. this is a great advantage. because you need to pay a high fee to send bitcoin fast. otherwise it is slow. this is an advantage for eth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 11:50:11 AM
ethereum and bitcoin, both of these are indeed very potential, very good to be used as sources of looking for fortune because it is really promising and both are also very good for investing
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 11:36:08 AM
Yes, many are talking about eth because many ico projects use the eth platform. I believe eth prices will increase next year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
because all prices in the market all go to the red line. but the ETH still has a constant demand from investors who run the ICO and a project that will be developed in the crypto world
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 31, 2018, 10:34:21 AM
ETH has become popular but it doesn't mean that BTC is not popular anymore.

ETH is being used as GAS for transactions plus it is used as a currency for all the ICOs. That's why its demand has increased and it has become popular.

Yes, a lot of new projects are using ethereum and this will not make ethereum lose its value even for a longer time. And this is the right time to buy more eth and hold it for getting bigger profit.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
Cryptocurrency (crypto currency) is the most crowded and popular market in the world, even the volatility that occurs is very large every day. cryptocurrency is a currency that adopts decentralized peer-to-peer Blockchain technology. That is, there will be no interference from third parties who can take advantage of the transactions made. Smiley
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 31, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
ETH is a coin that will continue to be popular, hundreds of tokens that use ethereum wallets indicate that ethereum is a coin that will never die, and this is what makes ethereum a major investment.
August 31, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
ETH has become popular but it doesn't mean that BTC is not popular anymore.

ETH is being used as GAS for transactions plus it is used as a currency for all the ICOs. That's why its demand has increased and it has become popular.
Activity: 574
August 31, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
ETH is a very popular coin, but it is going through difficult times today. I want to believe that everything will be okay soon. It seems to me that ETH is very underestimated now.

Now all the coins on the market go through a complicated process. The main plus of the current situation is that many bad projects will just stop working, only those who deserve it will remain.
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 09:48:36 AM
Nowadays ethereum is became known better than bitcoin. Even newbie knows it because the hot topic today is about ethereum. Ethereum is know because of it's fast growing community and it has a lot of projects.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 31, 2018, 09:40:00 AM
Yes, the etherium has recently become more popular than bitcoin. And all ICO bounties work only on ETH. I think so that soon ETH will cost the market much more expensive than bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 31, 2018, 09:25:31 AM
ETH is a very popular coin, but it is going through difficult times today. I want to believe that everything will be okay soon. It seems to me that ETH is very underestimated now.
Activity: 29
August 31, 2018, 09:23:43 AM
i don't think it's beacuase they're frustrated of BTC. It's because they want to diversificate their investments, or they just have to convert to ETH 1st.
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 31, 2018, 09:21:19 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Ethereum  is a growing currency and it has potential to beat bitcoin. According to a survey Ethereum is the second most used cryptocurrency for various type use. According to price it is also good for investment and many investors also invest in it because of less volatile nature which is a good asset for long term investment. Ethereum is also accepted by many multinational companies which help to improve Ethereum price and popularity. Ethereum is also use for money transaction medium. These things made Ethereum popular.
Ethereum is a very strong and promising crypto currency with very good potential. But to compete with the bitcoin the etherium has very little power. It should also be noted that for the last month the price of the Ethereum decreased very much. At the same time the dominance of bitcoin increased and this indicates a significant weakening of the Ethereum and altcoins as a whole.
Activity: 107
August 31, 2018, 07:56:45 AM
Guys, I agree with the comment above me, I think the best offer on the market is OSA DC
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 31, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
On ETH, many transactions are tied and therefore it will always be popular and the fact that its price falls does not mean anything
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
August 31, 2018, 07:39:34 AM
This blockchain is the simplest way to create own token for the monetization own idea. Today price is cheapest. But I remember last summer when ETH was by $270 and after 2 months it became near $600

Remember the sentence "history repeats itself"? I am convinced we will see the same this year...Ethereum was bleeding in the last months without any reason, it brings more value to crypto then any other coin. Price will double within short time again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 31, 2018, 07:28:13 AM
ETH is so popular because almost ICO use ETH for their project.
many investors invest their money in ETH.
ETH also have a smart contract, it will makes your transaction faster.
that's why many people looking for ETH to invest their money.
i think ETH will have a bright future in crypto.

Yes you are right, ethereum does have the potential to replace bitcoins in the future because there are a lot of people who are investing ethereum since bitcoins is very expensive.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 07:25:01 AM
This blockchain is the simplest way to create own token for the monetization own idea. Today price is cheapest. But I remember last summer when ETH was by $270 and after 2 months it became near $600
Pages:
Jump to: