Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 43. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 31, 2018, 07:23:52 AM
The onl one coin which is popular is Bitcoin. Everybody is talking about the ETFs and it seems that ETFs will be approved only for Bitcoin, not for altcoins.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:22:06 AM
ETH has great features, but for now the best option is to invest you ETH in good ICO. My choice is OSA DC. Solid project, they have post token sale development plan and big partners. BTW token sale ends today and 97% of hard cap is already reached. I expect it to triple in price, at the very least, so better join now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
ETH is so popular because it gives huge profit,great potential and good project. It comes 2nd in rank after Bitcoin. In market it is very strong in position. People have full trust on it.
Yes, it is true that as you said, that ETH is currently popular because we see that many ICO project projects receive it, and now is the right time to buy at a low price, because the ETH is now receding, and can provide great benefits
Ethereum, whilst it may not be the most fruitful investment in terms of returns, it’s a big network, one that is both very popular and is only growing. It’s likely that some institutions will access Ethereum as an investment, through investing in Ethereum based projects.
Activity: 49
August 31, 2018, 06:56:42 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Why eth not became popular? where eth having a rank of number 2 so it was became more popular and globally competitive specially many ICO project use the platform of ethereum they use their smart contract to have a token that can be tradable into some exchange.
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 06:53:49 AM
Yes, just like bitcoin, ethereum is popular too, we are using eth address same as bitcoin also has a btc address.
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 06:53:10 AM
I think this is a natural thing for ethereum to become popular, now many have known about ethereum, because this coint is a good prospect to be made as an investment and future developments I am sure will be much better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 06:52:06 AM
ETH is so popular because it gives huge profit,great potential and good project. It comes 2nd in rank after Bitcoin. In market it is very strong in position. People have full trust on it.
Yes, it is true that as you said, that ETH is currently popular because we see that many ICO project projects receive it, and now is the right time to buy at a low price, because the ETH is now receding, and can provide great benefits
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 31, 2018, 06:33:45 AM
And its popularity is growing even when it is stopped in price's increasing. People continue to invest in this great alternative cryptocurrency and I am so proud of me that I have invested as well.
Activity: 294
August 31, 2018, 06:10:03 AM
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 06:02:14 AM
Yes, ETH is very popular, as you can see that almost all ICO projects accept ETH, but ETH is currently down to the lowest level so it is convenient for us to use ETH to buy coin at a price cheap.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 31, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
Eth became popular because it is a strong coin with a great project and since it is second after btc people payed it a lot of attention
Activity: 336
August 31, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
Ethereum was one of the first on the basis of the blockbuster of which many projects create their own crypto-currencies. I think this is due to its popularity
Activity: 22
August 31, 2018, 04:56:31 AM
currently eth prices are also declining so I think selling btc and buying eth is not the right choice, eth is popular because many projects use the ethereum platform, although eth is popular but bitcoin remains the king of all coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
August 31, 2018, 04:52:48 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

Most of the great cryptocurrency projects are based on Ethereum Network. I think it's still underrated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 04:33:10 AM
I think this is due primarily to the fact that a huge number of ICO projects were released to the ETH database. Therefore, for any further conversion you need to use a cryptocurrency pair based on ETH. Thus, you will create a buzz around this coin. But still I would not be 100% sure that ETH is popular for this reason. Maybe he has other, more compelling reasons.
Activity: 145
August 31, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
Ethereum is now becoming popular because of the benefits offered by ethereum. Ethereum brought truly real benefits so it was no wonder that many people turned to ethereum. This ethereum became very popular after many ICOs were used. Many ICOs run their projects by riding the ethereum blockchain platform. This is what makes ethereum more popular. Ethereum is indeed a coin that is almost perfect because it almost has no defects in blockchain technology. Because of this tangible benefit, many bitcoin users then switched to ethereum. Bitcoin is increasingly out of demand because bitcoin technology is backward.
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 03:38:55 AM
Ethereum did become popular because Ethereum is a coin that uses a smart contract system.
Ethereum's price value is quite stable and there are many platforms that make it easier for many people to make transactions with Ethereum.
I'm sure Ethereum will become a coin that has good potential in the future because Ethereum is a superior coin.
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 03:31:31 AM
Eth is popular you are right but it can't be popular as bitcoin ... bitcoin is the first coin and is the father to othwr coin .. ethereum is popular because is used by some coin has there base
Activity: 224
August 31, 2018, 03:24:27 AM
Ethereum is now more popular, maybe because many people already know about it, and investment is a good prospect for the future.
Activity: 201
August 31, 2018, 03:18:21 AM
ETH is so popular because almost ICO use ETH for their project.
many investors invest their money in ETH.
ETH also have a smart contract, it will makes your transaction faster.
that's why many people looking for ETH to invest their money.
i think ETH will have a bright future in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: