Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 52. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 04:14:04 PM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
I have seen just the opposite, people are focusing more and more on bitcoin after all, it had a huge drop in value but it still rises in price every now and then, ethereum is simply going down hill.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 04:13:36 PM
There are a lot of such people, if we take it precisely in the forum, then this is a large structure, the most important is honest and productive. Very interesting question.Well, a year is the average time for which you can get a good income, the most important thing is to believe in it and develop with time.  Smiley Wink Cheesy An interesting idea, continue in the same spirit, useful, high-quality, and most importantly the right information. I advise you to read the latest news from them. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 04:10:37 PM
I think that one of the reasons for the popularity of Ethereum is that many ICO projects work with Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 04:10:27 PM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

Several hundred tokens are released in the Ethereum Blockchain, which give popularity to their parent. It is thanks to the possibility of clever contracts that Ethereum is so popular.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 04:08:01 PM
ETH is still the number 2 cryptocurrency after bitcoin never the less that the process is highly decreasing, if I remember correctly we had $1,300 price for Ethereum, and now were having somewhere around $220
S O A R
August 18, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
I think that now Ethereum enjoys weak popularity, as its price has fallen very much in comparison with bitcoin and people are afraid to get losses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
Not a bad project, develop it and you will succeed. First, pull in customers, so that they share their opinion. This is very interesting, thanks for the cool post, I learned something new. And bitkoyn will prosper, I believe in it. Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 02:29:06 PM
Based on my journey in doing crypto, it reveals to me that Ethereum tracks the developments in Bitcoin basically advance for step, the main distinction being the span of the developments in rate terms. Ethereum additionally profits by being the significant money for ICO cooperation so there will be better request when prominent deals are occurring.
Activity: 183
August 18, 2018, 02:19:07 PM
The ethereum project and white paper are very successful. continues to be discovered by investors every day and the number of investors is increasing. it will continue to be popular.
Activity: 336
August 18, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
there are many reasons, some of which are eth having cooperation with many platforms, so many people who use eth, eth also have quite a small fee than expensive biscuits wkwwkwkwkwk
Activity: 138
August 18, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
 But with the rise of a new 'chain of eth , soon its going to replace bitcoin
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 02:06:56 PM
no wonder ETH is now popular, because almost all ICOs use ETH as an exchange. the reason is because the ETH price is more stable than BTC, and the platform is easier and more practical to use.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
August 18, 2018, 01:57:34 PM
I think myself bitcoin is the best coin of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is so valuable coin if anyone hold it for long time will get profit for sure. However ethereum is well developed and good project as well. They will on rise for sure. Ethereum is a popular coin cause it on low price than bitcoin.  so I think it has no doubt that ethereum is a good coin
Activity: 336
August 18, 2018, 01:53:36 PM
The crypto marketplace is growing day by day and almost every day new coins are coming is this marketplace and try to gain some profit form this place and many coins did good in this race and we all know that eth is one of the successful coins in this market. There are many reasons behind its success. One of the main reason is it brings a change to BTC so people love this as a change coin in this market there are also reason is that this coin is accepted by many countries and it has good liquidity in this market so people found trust in this coin and its become more popular in a very short time no doubt but still it has a very long road to cross or achieve the place of BTC as a new coin it cover the market and investors trust.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 01:41:47 PM
Ethereum will be more popular after they win the fight with its competitors, like EOS or Cardano. They need to improve the Transactions per second rate to beat them. Maybe in the year 2019 Ethereum will receive these update: sharding. And this will be the year of Ethereum!
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 18, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
eth has become very popular with investors and big businessmen, even almost most ICOs believe that tokens to be launched can be more valuable if they can be converted to ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 18, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

I agree Ethereum is getting popular the technology is very good, we all know that Ethereum faces too many obstacles in the past but still survived, the longer Ethereum is the better, I'm a bitcoin fan but my favorite is Ethereum
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
I think that the popularity of eth compared to btc is based on faster speed of transactions , a small payment per transaction , and the fact that most of the ico took in the Foundation of the eth blockchain.
August 18, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

Several ETH were created on the basis of ETH. And they are traded all through the Ethereum. Therefore, this coin is so popular.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 10:43:41 AM
I do not see the right question. ETH project which today is a world project in the crypto-currency area, I am sure that you also understand this, but what did you want to ask here, I did not understand. Everyone understands the importance of the ETH project
For Etherium is becoming so popular due to ICO industry. Most of the new coins use ETH technology as a base for their coins, besides many of new tokens can be sold only for ETH. These aspects bring trading value and capitalization of Etherium very high.
Pages:
Jump to: