Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 48. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 02:29:31 AM
The reason why Ethereum is popular is that people earn a lot by investing in Ethereum. Ethereum's price rose to $2,000 in last year's market, so many Ethereum investors have gained a lot.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 02:24:26 AM
Ethereum is currently so popular . because many cryptocurrency users invest in Ethereum. Ethereum is worth investing because it is second only to bitcoin.
Activity: 162
August 27, 2018, 07:55:55 AM
I think ethereum is popular because of its demand in all upcoming tokens.Most of the token are needing eth wallet for receiving of your hard work. That was the reason for me why it is popular. It is a gateway for all token before you can convert it into bitcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
Nobody argues with this, because ETH is really very popular, I think that this will be enough to continue the development of the ETH project, since ETH is today the most popular project after the BTC few will argue with such a statement.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
Of course it is popular, while ICO projects are so popular Ethereum will be popular too, and they will be popular for a long time )
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

I think more people are investing into ETH because they can see that it has a good price trends in the  crypto market. Eth is the second coins to bitcoin that has a good and promising platforms and technology. It has a smart contract that scammers can't easily scam.
Activity: 294
August 27, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
ETH is so popular because it is very good coin. It comes in second rank after Bitcoin. It is good for long term investment. It has huge potential and give more profit.  It is a good platform for all.  Market of ETH is also very strong and people also full trust on it.
Activity: 169
August 27, 2018, 07:33:21 AM
Ethereum's price rose to $2,000 in last year's market, which is a very high number, which has made many people who invest in Ethereum get a lot. And now the price of Ethereum has fallen a lot, I think this is a good time to invest.
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 07:29:22 AM
Yes Ethereum is popular now especially that many ICO are based on Ethereum instead of Bitcoin. Since it has lower fee than Bitcoin in transactions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:24:22 AM
No wonder why eth so popular because almost all of us using their platform and if eth compared with another coin with similiar concept eth stil the best altcoin in the world (it just my opinion).
Activity: 378
August 27, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
We have seen a lower price of ETH and this can attract more buyers to invest while the price is at lower. This will increase also their popularity as more people can afford to buy their coin. Although for me it's still bitcoin that has higher popularity in the whole cryptocurrency.
Activity: 94
August 27, 2018, 07:20:00 AM
Eth is much flexible to trade and trade fees is low .Eth platform is mostly used in bounty program.
Activity: 126
August 27, 2018, 05:48:56 AM
Bitcoin is valuable storage, and eth is currently the most popular smart contract platform. It has proved to be a very consistent competitor to bitcoin.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 05:44:54 AM
The reason ETH is so popular I think because they have a great marketing part, especially when ethereum there are also crypto who have experienced great growth, one of the launches of plaltform ethereum with smartcontract makes them famous and I think smartcontracts that make crypto grow even though the bad effects are happening now exploited by a scam ICO.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 27, 2018, 05:36:55 AM
ETH is also decreasing.
Ethereum is popular because many people assume that Ethereum is an altcoin that has the potential to increase. Another reason for me is that almost all bounty projects use the ETH platform
Yes,it's more popular in crypto which one of the promising coin that next to bitcoin ,this is more demand right now by investors due to it's benefits and fluctuation in market that more likely on bitcoin .As you look on ICO ,ETH is what they bases upon the project they produce.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
August 27, 2018, 05:32:50 AM
ETH is also decreasing.
Ethereum is popular because many people assume that Ethereum is an altcoin that has the potential to increase. Another reason for me is that almost all bounty projects use the ETH platform
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
August 27, 2018, 05:25:05 AM
Not the reason why ETH is popular nowadays, indeed last year ETH was not yet popular but more and more new projects are using the platform from Ethereum so that many people use the platform, so its popularity is unstoppable even though prices continue to decline but Ethereum will always be number 2 under Bitcoin .
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
August 27, 2018, 05:21:52 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

One of the reasons I believe that makes ETH so popular is because of the tokens that are created on its blockchain, and the emerging of many decentralized exchanges
It's so easy to created the dapps platform in the ethereum chain. But that's not the main reason. The only reason those people are seeing that ethereum has a big daily trade volume and it can be considered as a good thing for those people are creating ico.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 27, 2018, 05:21:39 AM
Yes, ETH is very popular nowadays, they are more widespread.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 05:20:38 AM
I prefer leaving my cryptos BTC than Ether. BTC is the market leader in crypto world. 
Pages:
Jump to: