Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 47. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
Holders and enthusiasts who make ethereum remain popular this year. all know eth and see eth is very influential on the ico project this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:11:15 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
People are divided into two types. Some want to buy as much bitcoin as possible, while others want to go after the ethereum. In principle, it's still too early for me to decide which of these coins is more promising
Activity: 336
August 28, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
I think ETH is popular because there are many ICO projects using it. The ERC20 platform has made ETH more popular.
Activity: 77
August 28, 2018, 10:56:37 AM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
ETH is so popular because it held ICO. And the more they spend, the more popular it is and the more they want to spend more ICO on it
Activity: 105
August 28, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
ETH became the main competitor of bitcoin, ETH became popular because it was widely used in the conversion of coins and as prizes given for bounty programs. But the ETH is now quite bad after last June the price reached $ 450, down around 30%. Perhaps the main factor is the amount of ETH circulating has exceeded circulating supply and this has caused the ETH to be unlimited.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
August 28, 2018, 10:46:54 AM
because ethereum is the next generation of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency game changer, the most useful platform been built in very long term period since the born of cryptocurrency and bitcoin. ethereum gives very huge positive impact in cryptocurrency, i really expect that in the near future we can find any other breakthrough project such as ethereum. but, its still need to be developed, and its means that ethereum are very potential to grow.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

I admit that both crypto's are so popular in the market today and some investors are now like crazy of what they choose to invest some are selling their bitcoins to buy more Ethereum and some also are selling their ethereum to buy bitcoin that really means that both are still profitable.
Activity: 531
August 28, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

Well for me, I think why Ethereum is so popular these days is because many projects are using its platform and also it is more way affordable than bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 10:34:54 AM
Yeah, ETH is so popular, This is the most popular and trusted altcoin so far. But now, ETH is also very popular because of this surprising condition of this Ethereum. Ethereum has a very dropped price compared with the other altcoins. Other altcoins may not decrease as big as the ETH. We can see how this best altcoin survive from collapse. This is the most used platform of ERC-20 and we can make it as a very promising holding.
We all know that ETH is one of the promising coin in a future of cryptocurrencies so I, believe it's so popular because there are many individuals who already get profits in this coin which it's proven to fluctuates high prices in just short period of time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 10:31:01 AM
Maybe with the many ico projects that use the ethereum platform make eth famous and many use it this year. Eth technology is very helpful this year.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
August 28, 2018, 10:28:58 AM
Yeah, ETH is so popular, This is the most popular and trusted altcoin so far. But now, ETH is also very popular because of this surprising condition of this Ethereum. Ethereum has a very dropped price compared with the other altcoins. Other altcoins may not decrease as big as the ETH. We can see how this best altcoin survive from collapse. This is the most used platform of ERC-20 and we can make it as a very promising holding.
Activity: 2
August 28, 2018, 05:47:44 AM
Ethereum’s market price rose to $2,000 last year, which has made many of you earn a lot.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 28, 2018, 05:45:22 AM
ETH is my safe harbor. I trust it. It's a very strong platform with one of the highest number of developer groups in the world. ICO's mostly prefer ETH as well.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 04:34:14 AM
ETH is growing in popularity because there are too many erc-20 tokens. ETH is a very good platform, it has smart contract system. That's why many ICO projects are choosing the ERC20 platform for their ICO projects.
Activity: 26
August 28, 2018, 04:31:34 AM
That's right since ICO projects now focus on ETH as a platform for their projects, so the popularity of ETH is very high. But the value of ETH is not perfect enough to stand at # 2 on the cryptocurrency market. If in the next few months, ETH cannot improve its value, then maybe in the next few years there will be a new coin that will beat ETH.
Activity: 16
August 28, 2018, 04:22:16 AM
ETH is just at the beginning of it's new move, not only the tech but the chart seems so bullish. The 2019 will be the crypto year like 17
Activity: 287
August 28, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
I think ETH is popular because of its very interesting features, cheap deals and fluctuations that are always evolving, making people interested in ETH.Ethereum is really very popular in electronic money, because Since it performs some very important functions, and first of all, on its foundation than all the ICOs are conducted .th has become very popular with investors and big businessmen.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 28, 2018, 02:43:34 AM
in my opinion, this is because the ethereum lots get a positive response. So many people are increasingly interested in investing in the ethereum. Moreover, there is the news that this year's price is soaring will ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

you are wrong and very absurd. try to learn about market patterns, at the moment the price of ethreum is very bad compared to other altcoins. you really need knowledge about analysis if you want to try trading and investing.
Activity: 21
August 28, 2018, 02:34:58 AM
maybe because everyone is stressed because BTC always goes down and doesn't go up again
Pages:
Jump to: