Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to 800$ in JAN 2019? (after fork speculations) - page 4. (Read 20726 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Now ETH has shown that this hardfork plan is indeed making pumping prices. But I'm not too sure ETH will make the price higher or just stay with the current price or will dump again after hardfork is done because I see BTC prices don't support.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Ether can become so expensive only if the cryptocurrency market turns around and goes up. I do not think that fork will be the cause of strong growth.

It should be targeting to reach 500$ first and then we can look to see it above 1k. Though it may take some time as currently it is around 156$ itself. So will take atleast next 2-4 months easily even if bull run continues for some time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
With the hard fork, i hope the price of ETH will increase but how much it is going to increase we don't know but surely the price of ETH is kept increasing in the market which makes more bullish in the market and i hope it will cross the value of 200$ but not the 800$.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
now ETH have good movements, 100% grows in 5 day.
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.
I don't think its value will increase as high as you think. $ 800 is when our market has a market capitalization of over $ 1,000 billion. ETH is going to have a big event but it doesn't mean that the price of ETH will increase many times. The upcoming event will reduce the price of ETH to balance the value of the new altcoin. Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
I have the same opinion if Ethereum from the end of December 2018 to the beginning of January 2019 has a very positive move and continues to increase. However, if you want to reach the price of $ 800 this month it certainly won't be easy. If everyone invests in Bitcoin in a large number of funds, of course, the price of Ethereum can reach 800 $. But we see the fact that happened on the field that Ethereum's price is still volatile.
in fact, ETH prices began to rise, but the increase was quite slow. hoping the price of ETH can reach $ 800 will certainly be very difficult. well, but we all still hope that there is an increase that can make ETH increase in a fast, stable time. for now, I'm sure, the news that hardfork will occur is the reason that many people are starting to invest in ETH.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Hardfork is doomsday for Ethereum..
We all now what happens to coins after forking.
Price will dump huge.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I have the same opinion if Ethereum from the end of December 2018 to the beginning of January 2019 has a very positive move and continues to increase. However, if you want to reach the price of $ 800 this month it certainly won't be easy. If everyone invests in Bitcoin in a large number of funds, of course, the price of Ethereum can reach 800 $. But we see the fact that happened on the field that Ethereum's price is still volatile.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Ether can become so expensive only if the cryptocurrency market turns around and goes up. I do not think that fork will be the cause of strong growth.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
ETH can grow much after hard fork in January. It seems to me that its price can reach $ 500 and maybe even more.
ETH seems to be doing good by gaining it second slot back from ripple due to it increase in price lately but it will never reach the price range the OP and you mentioned. However, the upcoming fork was the reason why ETH gain the recent growth in price and that doesnt mean the grow will continue cause that situation of ETH grow rely on the team decision.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
It is possible to see that value if the fork become very high.
ETH by $800 for this year looks impossible.
But with the said fork its possible if the demand would rush.
And bitcoin would likely to move high quickly.
It can help lifting the price more when bitcoin also rises high before the year will end, there's a lots of speculations and no clear directions after or before this fork, the fomos and newbies are easily been move by what they've seen inside the market, keep your eye open and allow yourself to reassess every time you make any decision playing with this coin, always not to be so greedy while working around.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
ETH can grow much after hard fork in January. It seems to me that its price can reach $ 500 and maybe even more.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
this is the first ethereum fork, many are doubtful about Hardfork. some hardforks don't have a good impact.
like yesterday the BCH case caused a drastic decline in bitcoin.
At a time i mean in this january month i know three hard fork will be happened but in that case i heard two fork is fake from people opinion because there are enough information their websites and other media partner. But i make sure on of them Ethereum Constantinople is very effective i think. https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021495791
Activity: 252
some speculations have emerged that Ethereum prices will probably rise to touch $ 1000, indeed, from the news that Ethereum will do a hardfork and market as big as Binance has confirmed that they support the ETH hard drive but note that the market is currently experiencing a bear season, because there is the possibility that ETH will have a correction or BTC that has experienced it because BTC is still in control this season. About mining, there is a possibility that it is increasingly difficult because more people are starting to invest in ethereum networks
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.
Looking ahead, the 11th will be the first hard-fork and I think this will be a good time to buy ETH to get a token. Or we can still sell ETH at a higher price at the end of January 10. because then, the amount of ETH demand is quite high so they will put it at a high price. Buy from now on would be very good.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
You should be realistic and make a more appropriate prediction. Agree with you that the price of ETH will increase during hard fork but it will not increase too high. I think the price of ETH will not be able to surpass 170$.
Activity: 182
Such growth is possible because there will be a hard fork and it will be more difficult to get Ethereum. I think this year will be great for him as the development team on the plan a lot of improvements. I do not expect that the price this month will be $ 800 but in a market like we all know everything is possible !)
Activity: 116
$800 at the end of January is too high a price, even in a good scenario, I think at best you can count on $300, in the long term your rate is quite real

I think $200-250 is more realistic.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
$800 this month for ETH look too much to expect too fast. It can only go up another $100 or $200  this month at best.
The volume trade now is not that huge and I have to agree on this one. If ETH hits $800 again, for sure we are on a strong bull market that time but its not going to happen. Its not easy to pump again after a big fall and expect that it will rise easily, have patience and do what is right which is to invest more. The first quarter of 2019 will be a test quarter to confirm the rise or another year of dumping.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
$800 this month for ETH look too much to expect too fast. It can only go up another $100 or $200  this month at best.
I think so. Even though ETH has a large potential to rise to the price of $ 800, I don't think that will be easy. however, I think the trigger might get better when the hardfork has started. besides, I think that a pretty good price for ETH is when the price rises above $...
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Constantinople is not really a gamechanger. The hardfork is needed for Ethereum to launch Casper, which will be the gamechanger. I don't see Constantinople pushing the price above $ 200. Can't wait for Casper though.
Pages:
Jump to: