Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to 800$ in JAN 2019? (after fork speculations) - page 10. (Read 20683 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I suspect that this pumping was created to make money on this fork. Perhaps in the end of January, the hype will begin, and many buyers will come to the market. They will create liquidity for those sellers who are now pumping ethereum. Thus, at the end of January distribution will be likely, and then ether fall again.
Hope I'm wrong.

Probably what will happen in the end. This time it will drop to less than $50. When they fork BCH, all coins drop too which is likely to happen as well with this ETH fork.
There is a halving however, which something that will be interesting too. We'll see what will happen but like they said, expect the worse to happen.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
I think that many will want to get a fork of Ethereum and due to this the price will grow. If it is more difficult to mine Ethereum, it will cause a stir around the coin. It is also likely that people will simply not sell Ethereum, which will increase the cost.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
now ETH have good movements, 100% grows in 5 day.
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.

Yeah if that happens the demand will likely to increase. So better buy them now while it is very cheap. I think Constantinople upgrade will occur early next year. New update will be more exciting since this is their latest upgrade since cryptokitties.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
In a bullish market we might have seen it happen, ETH quickly rose from sub $100 to over $1000 without any major upgrades. But in this market it's hard for any coin to experience real growth. Even coins with major announcements seem to experience growth only to have it wiped out in the next sell off.
I was very surprised if in such a close time the market could grow quickly. but I also expected that to happen. whether it's next month or throughout the next year, I will wait for the market to grow very well again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.

ETH price is likely going to see an increase but going up towards $800 will require the market to change dramatically. It's not a low cap coin that can pump on major news by 500%. That's too much money to flow in to the market so it can't happen.
Yea, I also think the same way. ETH is too big to rise that much in such a short time. Look at Waves for example. It had quite some hype in the last weeks and did a x4-5, but it might have seen its max already. However, it is quite a bit smaller than ETH, so we ll need lots of money to pump ETH that much
In a bullish market we might have seen it happen, ETH quickly rose from sub $100 to over $1000 without any major upgrades. But in this market it's hard for any coin to experience real growth. Even coins with major announcements seem to experience growth only to have it wiped out in the next sell off.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
400 $ is a price that I feel can be achieved if this hardfork is indeed happening and is supported by various large exchangers such as binance etc.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
Be honest, I've no idea that ETH performs that's way or not. Though I've strong reason on ETH that It could surpass this $800 landmark anyway cause after each powerful fall there was even more incredible growth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Ether may not sell for $800 in January but surely,  ether will rise in the days ahead before the ethereum fork!  Ether has made some surprise movement in price.  The recovery to almost $160 was instant and I think this is the perfect time to buy more ether!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Although, alot of people have predicted ETH to gain some increase in price and more popularity after the fork but I dont see ETH clinching the mentioned price by Jan 2019 because the project still have some back doors problem which literally hinder some investors from put their money into it. Mind you, ETH will experience some increase in price before the fork because people will want to earn the fork free coin.

Activity: 532
Merit: 185
I think it will be hard for eth to go to 800 dollars in just months from now unless Bitcoins goes up also.
An 800 eth and a 4.000 dollars Bitcoin would put eth with a 0.20 Bitcoin value; I can’t see that happened in this market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
I think hoping ethereum $800 after hardfork is very excessive, but that doesn't mean it can't work, I personally estimate ethereum after hardfork will reach $300. I just think realistically.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
the jump you are talking about is too big to be possible, I may agree with you on <=300 USD but 800 nah.... it has to go way beyond resistance which i don't see happening by then. maybe before q3 runs out hopefully
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
No, I don't think ETH can hit 800 USD in January! Though new year will give a positive effect on the crypto market and I hope the market will show a good up! That's why I believe ETH will hit 200 to 250 USD! But 80-0 USD is just like a daydream to me for January 2019!
Activity: 434
800$ is a big goal to be achieved and I don't think it will happen.
To my mind 300$ is more visible target in a short term period.
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
Before 800$ and before the fork, the price already dumped just like other fork. Remember dont in into a fomo rally or you just getting stuck for your money and watching your asset everyday lose.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
Yes it is a great perdition that eth will be $800 January guys. The light of good market has started ready in the market. However, I believe that by the ist week of January 2019 I will laugh for joy when ETH is above $800 I can wait to witness it.

To tell you the truth, the $800 figures are a bit imaginable in a very short time. Maybe it can come to the end of the year 2019. I trust ETH, no matter what.

To be honest, I think we should be happy when ETH reaches $800 in the first half 2019 at all. I doubt that ETH can make x6 in only about a month. Not at the current situation of the crypto market.

In downtrend whatever coin you gonna choose it will give you good ROI after end of bear market. Bear market is best choice to buy and forget for those who doesn't like to trade swings.

Yes, you're right. Now all crypto currencies have lost 90%. When that happens, you can take any one that has a project. Now there are a lot of coins available on top 20. If you want to take risks, top 100 may be.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
In the past few days the eth price shows a massive gain and it did hit a high of 160 usd. And with the constantinople is nearing the hype could be one of the reasons why eth price is slowly rising. And with the block rewards at 2 eth this very good for eth in a long run.

Decreasing the reward does not guarantee us anything, the only thing that can boost ETH project itself is their development.
based on what I heard, they will do an upgrade. If it is really an upgrade, just like before when they implemented the smart contract, it might bring a positive result to the ETH itself.
the price is rising due to hardfork, many people believe there will be another coin popped out from ETH.
but sadly, it is not.
Activity: 644
In the past few days the eth price shows a massive gain and it did hit a high of 160 usd. And with the constantinople is nearing the hype could be one of the reasons why eth price is slowly rising. And with the block rewards at 2 eth this very good for eth in a long run.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Hope you are right but it seems very difficult.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
There is still a high probability of decline. It's a market that loves making the opposite corner. In 2019 there will be ascension, but they may crawl to the last quarter.
Pages:
Jump to: