Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to 800$ in JAN 2019? (after fork speculations) - page 6. (Read 20683 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I believe ethereum will increase even altcoin too, but to be able to reach its peak price again or $ 800 or maybe more in the near future seems difficult, but the crypto market is difficult to predict what will happen even though the possibility is small.
Yes,it's true that crypto market is hard to predict what happened in the long way run.But there are also hope that the crypto market was gain able especially right now that the price goes up,not like in a few months later we have no choice is to keep on holding what coins we had because we afraid to loose profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Even though we here good news it is impossible to reach 800$ because Bitcoin should increase its price before others. Due to huge fluctuation, ETH alone will not increase its price, so always try to hold in order to some decent until it reaches new higher prices.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
We have situation when all market follows BTC so dont think ETH could make it itselfs so we need real Bull run as 800 is realy big price,  for this moment its only 137$ so i think if we want 800$ ETH then must have 8-9k BTC minimum,  hope afther Bakkt news about rising more than 182,5 mln from investors it will  happen finaly.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Well it might need the help of Bakkt for $800 because 1 month time to reach almost x4-5 the value need alot of volume
With the fork network upgrade itself is not enough imo
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Market is still in early stages of a bull run so do not expect big moves that soon. ETH may go up another $100 or so this month but do not expect a huge rise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
now ETH have good movements, 100% grows in 5 day.
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.
in my opinion ETH is priced to the moon because of limited supply, while ETH is in demand and the community uses it.
Ethereum is my favorite coin in investment because this coin has the potential and have a sophisticated technology collaboration in the blockchain, namely smart contract, security, speed, decentralization and wallet that can accommodate ICO tokens so that it becomes a solution for ICO projects
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I think the problem is that Ethereum and the other altcoins are tied to Bitcoin; The king. If Bitcoin doesn't break 4k levels, I doubt ETH price will increase, even with the fork event.
There's really a big correlation between the two. But we all know at one point bitcoin will bounce back. And once that happen altcoins including ETH will have a massive price increase. So personally, its a wait and see attitude for me. If the market makes a good reversal early 2019 then expect everyone to jump in again and FOMO and possible that ETH can go $500-$800 in short amount of time.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
I think the problem is that Ethereum and the other altcoins are tied to Bitcoin; The king. If Bitcoin doesn't break 4k levels, I doubt ETH price will increase, even with the fork event.
Activity: 270
Merit: 31
Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
I have a mining rig in dubai. History is witness when ever I sold eth it start growing. Well smart contracts rules no doubt
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
this is the first ethereum fork, many are doubtful about Hardfork. some hardforks don't have a good impact.
like yesterday the BCH case caused a drastic decline in bitcoin.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
In crypto you never know, but in 1 month going from 160$ to 800$ will not be possible  Cheesy.
Just before the fork, some more pumping will be seen normally.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
ETH fork will have some good momentum for ETH but 800$ is very unrealistic target/prediction for the month of January 2019 because overall we are still in the bear market and don't expect that much growth in short term.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
800$ for ETH so fast is hard to believe in current market
That fork is not any real solution for Etherum i expect some hype price rise and dump after
Remember that Bitcoin sidechain is coming it will be very serious competitor for Etherum
Many serious ico are waiting for btc sidechain because etherum dapps will be more costly for his creators
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Speculation for ethereum reaching $800 by January is too much and really looks impossible in any angles but who knows right? No one can tell and we all know that hardforks for well known cryptocurrency like ethereum will cause a price pump before the hardfork but will suffer a massive selling after that so a price correction is inevitable. I could say that ethereum might reach $300 to $400 by January but not up to $800.
Activity: 555
in my opinion it is very difficult if eth rises to $ 800 at the beginning of the month and my prediction ETH yesterday rose significantly only for price corrections and if it stabilizes again like last year it takes quite a long time.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
I'm very bullish on ethereum when Casper and Raiden are ready.
This fork is very insignificant though.
Probably a good time to accumulate nonetheless.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
I find that this hope is actually possible if with the fork a bull market would start. Right now it seems like ETH has stopped this fast growth it had last week. I think that with the market conditions we have right now, the price of ETH will be between 100-250usd in the end of January.
Activity: 182
When bear market persist like it is presently in Cryptocurrency market,  it drag all coin down regardless of fork,  update or any development.  I think is very important that we get out bear market and leave bear in the dust!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.

I think the ETH price will be $80 in January 2019
Activity: 630
Now 3 Ethers are mined with every block right? And after upcoming fork only 2 Ethers will be created. So I dont think that this could really make Ether more valuable.
PoS could really make Ether more valuable, but for that we have to wait little bit longer.
First of all, we have to wait for January, 2019, when the team of the ethereum print the renewal actions of Constantinople. I am waiting for my turn not only to attract an investor due to the block chain scaling, but also to increase the interest of the market for ico companies.
Pages:
Jump to: