Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to 800$ in JAN 2019? (after fork speculations) - page 5. (Read 20726 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
$800 this month for ETH look too much to expect too fast. It can only go up another $100 or $200  this month at best.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
It is possible to see that value if the fork become very high.
ETH by $800 for this year looks impossible.
But with the said fork its possible if the demand would rush.
And bitcoin would likely to move high quickly.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
now ETH have good movements, 100% grows in 5 day.
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.

I doubt that we will see $800, that is pretty a huge raise, if we can grow higher than $200-220 than it might continue recovering. So far, I am waiting for those levels if we will hit.
Buy the rumour, sell on news. After the fork will be interesting to see, what will happen.

I am of the same opinion. And even I'm afraid of reverse behavior on the market .. It actually happened quite often in 2017, that immediately after announcing the date of an event, the price slowly began to rise (we see it in last days), and 2-3 days before the event, price was falling strongly. It would not be a surprise to me if this time will be similar situation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.

I doubt that we will see $800, that is pretty a huge raise, if we can grow higher than $200-220 than it might continue recovering. So far, I am waiting for those levels if we will hit.
Buy the rumour, sell on news. After the fork will be interesting to see, what will happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Yeah I agree that this Ethereum platform enhancement or fork can increase the demand but it can't rise to $800 after it will be implemented. It can rise higher to $1000 but not instant and this will need the bullish run of bitcoin to drive the market into higher demand. With the fork of ethereum this can attract more new investors to invest as they have more confident that ethereum dev team has more focus for another milestone of ETH platform. They can be back to the second spot of crypto marketcap next to bitcoin in the few months.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
It is possible to see that value if the fork are good but don't expect because it is possible to down also if the people panic.
$800 is really happen this month or if not maybe next few months because we now not only $800 is the ethereum reached before ethereum reached more than $1400 and it will happen again the value if everyone will trust and believe to ethereum that they increase the value again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
the prediction can't be blamed, no matter how much you predict it can't be blamed, but to reach the price of $ 800 it's too high to achieve
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
No, no,no that is unrealistic and too fast. it also means that tokens reliant on eth like ledu will perform a quick jump in price. I think eth will reach $1000 but not $800 in such a short time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
We shall see. There is only a couple of weeks left before the fork will finally take place. There will be more accumulation in the days to come especially as the days are nearing to the scheduled fork. That is for sure. But whether it is enough to raise the price of ETH to $800 is quite dubious to me. Unlike other hard forks that resulted to a different coin, this one will not. There would be no split. There is only development on the same blockchain. The pump would therefore be lesser as compared to when there is a new forked coin that would be freely given 1:1 to the coin owners.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
$800 at the end of January is too high a price, even in a good scenario, I think at best you can count on $300, in the long term your rate is quite real
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Ethereum  holders are in gor many surprises this  month. I see ether rising gradually but surely it will become better in terms of dollar value of each ether. Ethereum is really holding it down for cryptocurrency wjen it comes to constant improvement and development!
Activity: 588
Ethereum is very disappointed in me. I wasn't expecting such a collapse. Everything fell, but that was too much !. I believe he will recover again. I think this year will be over $ 1000.
Be patient and wait because these are the two most basic things in investment. If you are optimistic about ETH, have great faith in it because I believe that $ 1,000 will happen soon and we will have more opportunities to keep ETH. Personally, I will continue to hope and expect a new future for this market

Be patient and wait for Eth's value, this is indeed a challenge for us in managing eth for the future. Looking at this time eth does have an increase and certainly, great expectations for eth are a satisfying value. All will be normal and fine, be patient and play a little strategy to reduce disappointment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
Of course, I understand the condition of many investors who suffered huge losses last year and now they think that an explosive increase in the price of cryptocurrency will have to come in 2019, but I have a huge doubt that the ethereum will be able to achieve such price in 2019.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Ethereum is very disappointed in me. I wasn't expecting such a collapse. Everything fell, but that was too much !. I believe he will recover again. I think this year will be over $ 1000.
Be patient and wait because these are the two most basic things in investment. If you are optimistic about ETH, have great faith in it because I believe that $ 1,000 will happen soon and we will have more opportunities to keep ETH. Personally, I will continue to hope and expect a new future for this market
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
We are not in bull market so how it you are expecting 800 dollar from ethereum, it is 125-130 dollar now and it must do x5-6 in few weeks:) I think we must put reasonable target if we are writing it at somewhere.
Basically you shall try to create an analyzation about how much the block reward will have decreased, after you will see how much being reduced and then you can try to take a reasonable speculation about the ethereum market.
Activity: 390
that's too hard for Ethereum hit price $800 even in new year 2019, but just see what happen in market condition in this year, any change condition or keep like now
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
ETH is not going to increase that much in price in Jan due to this fork. It may go to $200 or $300 at best so do not buy expecting huge gains quick.

ETH will be not in time to grow so fast. I can believe that this cryptocurrency price will reach 300 dollars, but the mark of 800 dollars seems something that is very unbelievable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
We are not in bull market so how it you are expecting 800 dollar from ethereum, it is 125-130 dollar now and it must do x5-6 in few weeks:) I think we must put reasonable target if we are writing it at somewhere.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Is better people come to earth here, Ethereum was over $1000 early last year and went to $84, if people do not learnt any lesson, it is to make do with waht they have at hand. Ether price will face alot of competitions this year ecause now we have a lot of competing platforms and if its fails to solve the issue with scaling the transaction speed expect other projects to take advantage of this and make it more desirable for other projects looking to build their platform
Pages:
Jump to: