Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 21. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
it's better to keep this ETH first, even though now the ETH is below standard, this is because of the negative effects of the global market, hopefully this ETH will be like in 2017 where ETH triumphed and became the second best coin after BTC. we must support this ETH to remain victorious
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 07:25:33 AM
I do not know, I'm not in a hurry to sell, so as not to go at a loss. The market will soon recover. Stop panicking and have patience
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 03, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I think you still need to hold your coins right now especially ETH because just like what happen on the past years though the ETH get down very huge it still pump up or increase again and also most ICO is not already dead so that the demand will also increase so meaning the ETH will increase also.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 06:49:12 AM
Ethereum now is in deep situation it's better to hold than to sell and loss your investment. Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin in future. Nowadays many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
Activity: 602
October 02, 2018, 04:34:12 PM
ETH is one of few project and blockchain that allows lots of development for project that use its blockchain.. ICO market is RED but actual projects are still developing and in 2019 we will begin to see the concrete usage of many tokens. If I were you I would still hold it.
Activity: 107
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 04:34:06 PM
for my opinion you should hold for now because you will be regret if you sell now instead when you can earn much more.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 02, 2018, 04:31:13 PM
as investors to work as expending limit of exchange with available value on risks on possession that those to gives on spares with difference as investors to collects with less on waste to extent of numbers with the excess as completing beyond of minimum limit of returns as request on projection.

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 02, 2018, 04:26:10 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
No ICO is still alive,theres still more investors who were interested on ICOs.Etherium is really worth to jold because it has great potential next to bitcoin.Why afraid of holding eth when all you know the risk involved in cryptocurrency investments.Have faith in it and think positive.
of ylu are not sure you can wait for a while and see what happens next and analyse the result after which you will decide
Activity: 308
October 02, 2018, 04:26:01 PM
Yes, now Ethereum holds the level well , I think it is worth keeping, because we are growing locally and are close to breaking the resistance level
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 02, 2018, 04:25:09 PM
you can hold it now there is nothing bad in it and i think that you may get soem profit and more of it if ylu will invest for a long term
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 04:25:02 PM
No ICO is still alive,theres still more investors who were interested on ICOs.Etherium is really worth to jold because it has great potential next to bitcoin.Why afraid of holding eth when all you know the risk involved in cryptocurrency investments.Have faith in it and think positive.
October 02, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
I have a small hope that at least by the end of the year we will be able to see the growth of the rate of cryptocurrency and ethereum coins. But at the moment it seems to me it is necessary to prepare only for the price reduction.
Preparing for that should be easy, all we have to do is have some fiat to purchase coins at its low.
copper member
Activity: 126
October 02, 2018, 04:12:54 PM
I have a small hope that at least by the end of the year we will be able to see the growth of the rate of cryptocurrency and ethereum coins. But at the moment it seems to me it is necessary to prepare only for the price reduction.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 02:02:01 AM
Now that ETH prices have shown signs of decline after the green days, I think this is the right time to Hodl and wait for the market green again.

The most patient guys will wait for at least a year. The financial experts say that Ethereum price will jump in 2019 and they will reach at least 2 thousand dollars. I suppose, we all have to wait for it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 02:22:26 PM
Now the market is gradually beginning to stabilize, there are no downturns, but there is no growth, but I think that in the near future the market will be able to begin to grow.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
October 01, 2018, 02:19:09 PM
I have bought some eth and i hold now
News from developers are optimistic i believe eth price can reach 1000 $ until the end of 2018  even or just after
Activity: 518
October 01, 2018, 02:15:47 PM
Hold the coins, there really is no better option seeing as the price of the coin has fallen so far down lately. ETH is not the only coin that is affcted so you can be sire that this is a bear market for all of the coins and once the price of bitcoin starts to do better then the price of eth is going to go back up. Besides if you sell now you would not be making any profit
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 29, 2018, 06:08:05 AM
Keep them up now, because I think they will rise sharply in the next two weeks, I think ETH will rebound back later this year, and eth prices will rise above $ 1000. that's my guess.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 06:06:39 AM
i think its better to hold ethereum than selling. price dump so fast so the value of its self is low but try to hold until it grow up again.
Activity: 28
September 29, 2018, 06:03:31 AM
Now is the right time to hold ethereum, the market has been red again. when the market rise again you can make some profit.
Pages:
Jump to: