Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 25. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 14
September 27, 2018, 12:21:14 PM
Now it's time to hold on so that in the future you will not regret your decision to sell a coin. Since the market is now unstable, you can get into a minus with your sale.
For now let's hold it. Resell it afterwards! Maximize every opportunity. Lets wait for the market to be better again so that we wont regret and we will have every benefit of each coin.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
Now, ethereum price is going down. So hold the coin. Don't sell the ethereum. Wait for some week then check the market price. If the price is increasing then sell it. Ethereum is using the all-purpose. So don't lose it. Ethereum is helping to buy and sell the token. It a good opportunity for growth your future. So people hold the ethereum long time. Ethereum best coin. So don't lose and wait for the price increase. So time to buy and sell.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 12:17:56 PM
Now it's time to hold on so that in the future you will not regret your decision to sell a coin. Since the market is now unstable, you can get into a minus with your sale.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 12:17:39 PM
if in my opinion, why not? I think to hold ethereum for now you might be able to hold it for a long time because maybe in the future the crypto market will get better soon and I also wait for that, so you better just hold your ethereum or invest your ethereum to another altcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
 Now i think you don't need to hold. ETH is a very good and promising coin that will still show a great profit!
Activity: 152
September 27, 2018, 11:45:16 AM
Today I would not keep the most part of the sbeerzheniye in ETH. Its price strongly fell recently. It is better to invest in more perspective cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Trader
September 27, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
now ETH and all cryptocurrency coin price very low so its the batter, Hold it
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 27, 2018, 11:41:23 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

I think it's too early to bury Etherem. He will still show what he is capable of. I even bought an extra amount of ETH.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 27, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
I believe in ETH, but that does not mean that I should blindly buy this coin. It seems to me that now this project has problems, so I will refrain from investing in ETH now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 11:38:50 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

I am sure that the situation will change for the better. When a strong market growth begins, Ethereum will be one of the first to grow. Its very easy to pump this coin, because everyone remembers the past January Smiley

copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 11:36:38 AM
The ratio of the price of Ether and bitcoin is not the best now. But it must be taken into account that at the moment there are already a lot of competitors of Ether, which greatly pushed this coin off the market. Proceeding from this, the price of Ether in bitcoins cannot rise very much.

Don't forget most ICOs are based on the Ethereum Blockchain, so it is actually still relevant for now. and for this price, the gains far outweigh the risks tbh.
copper member
Activity: 73
September 27, 2018, 11:34:46 AM
If you are holding ethereum just like me, make sure you are buying more if ether at this low price. Buying ether as it dump will make you feel better because the more low price you buy, the cheaper is your average buy is!

You are right. this date in January some people couldn't afford one ETH. Now it's about 200$. 200$ is what someone can afford to lose if it goes haywire, but imagine if it does a bull run again. Just keep buying little by little now. Any spare money for that bottle of beer etc.
Activity: 297
September 27, 2018, 11:31:37 AM
The ratio of the price of Ether and bitcoin is not the best now. But it must be taken into account that at the moment there are already a lot of competitors of Ether, which greatly pushed this coin off the market. Proceeding from this, the price of Ether in bitcoins cannot rise very much.
Activity: 168
September 27, 2018, 09:36:01 AM
I believe that the etherium must now be retained. Because there is a high probability that the etherium will grow in the near future. I think it's worth the wait.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 27, 2018, 09:33:10 AM
I think it will hold because meamang eth is now experiencing a decline and there is no way we will make a sale because it will give us losses in terms of investment, of course
Activity: 182
September 27, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
Ethereum price is very low at the moment so it is better if you will hold. I usually sell coins when I earned profit maybe around 10-20% return and buy when price goes dpwn again. So I suggest you to hold or buy while price is low.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 27, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
It is from the current prices-it is a good asset. When it will manifest itself, knows only acne, but the fact that it will happen no doubt.

Yes, nobody knows when the market goes green again, but we need to hold our assets and hope for the best and that this best will happen sooner than later.
Activity: 392
September 27, 2018, 09:00:30 AM
I think that now is the best time to keep your Ethereum. Because in a short time it will grow. He already shows green areas.
Yes, ETH had some dips recently, but I wasn't scared a bit: ETH is a great altcoin, second best crypto coin, so it has all the prerequisites to bring profit.
Activity: 238
September 27, 2018, 08:59:50 AM
No way they will make it. It is completety the same situation as it was with BTC. I am not a proffesional trader, but even I understand that demand for the BTC was formed by hype around it. Moreover, it was hard to create a relialbe and scalable solution of the top of Bitcoin blockchain. BTC had payed the price, ETH is on the way.
Activity: 490
September 27, 2018, 08:35:10 AM
I do not advise to sell Ethereum, because the price of this coin will grow. It's also good to buy it now while its price is reduced.
investing in ethereum is a very good way, for a long time, because ethereum will be a very good coin with a very large volume and lots of investors so this coin will be more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: