Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 16. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 14
October 06, 2018, 11:21:00 AM
of course, if possible now it has ethereum, because later ethereum prices will soar and we will all get substantial profits
everything you said if the ethereum will be soaring, it's bound to happen, but the time could not be determined until when it will happen. ethereum has assets I guess good because the market is indeed very large, ethereum and there will be the possibility to ride. but rising concern that everyone can't give a definite thing, not just the ethereum, even all the crypto. I preferred the market conditions right now, where all look steady, decline and rise of the market is happening also not so make the panic.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 06, 2018, 11:18:38 AM
I use Ethereum for various investments in the world of cryptocurrencies. It is very convenient to pay and all accept Ethereum for payment.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 11:17:29 AM
I would rather say just hold it because in the end of this year the price can rise up so high. So you just wait and hold it in the high price. Then when the price is already on the top that you want. You can sell it
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 06, 2018, 11:12:03 AM
this year will be the beginning of the destruction of the ETH. ETH will continue to decline from the price it has. there was no sign of an increase in ETH even though BTC had increased. the number of ICO scams that cause ETH to continue to decline, because people will exchange the ETH they have to buy tokens on the ICO but not the list on the market that causes ETH to continue to decline Sad Cry
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 05, 2018, 04:25:33 PM
No doubt Eth is one of the highly potential coins. Eth has and still having its own fair share of the bear market. I think it will be a big mistaake to write Eth off now.

All top coins by marketcap aren't great for huge profits but they are more safe to hodling long. Diversification rules
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
Even today it will be better if you survive and hold Ethereum, even though many people say that the ICO is almost dead or extinct. Confident and not listening to others is always in my mind right now. And I still believe that Ethereum will rise up healthy.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 05, 2018, 03:32:53 PM
This is the right time to buy and hold ethereum. But if you already have ETH for now it is better to hold. I am very optimistic that the price of ethereum will rise again. Ethereum still have strong fundamental and is very potential for the future with their technological advantages.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 03:19:55 PM
there is a head and shoulders pattern on Ethereum chart.
If it goes below 210 USD and closes the 4 hours candle below 210 usd it will go below 180 usd in a day.
So Until this levels trend is up.

Ethereum is still waving but the time when it starts to the Moon is coming. It is a right decision to invest more in ETH and hold it. In 2019-2020, its price will grow at least ten times, as I think.
Activity: 60
Merit: 21
October 05, 2018, 01:09:04 PM
Eth is one of the top rated coins and is probably better than BTC (not in speed but in functions it out performs BTC it is also a smart contract source that without it we would not have such awesome altcoins that we do today!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 01:07:31 PM
Instantly I anticipate thither is no location in marketing Ethereum or transfering it to added currency . I anticipate we should wait until the marketplace goes up anew .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 01:04:08 PM
ETH coins are very popular and become faforit of investors because of their potential for profit. now there are many conversations about the fate of the ETH that has declined in this year making it lose a lot of value and make investors hesitant to hold it. from here I see that ETH still has potential even though the price is down because many ICO projects that use the ETH platform die and more and more investors become market instability.
Activity: 336
October 05, 2018, 12:53:46 PM
dont HOLD ETH, because it's better you choose another cryptocurrency that gives you more profit than you invest in ETH, because now many coins are the same as ETH so it makes ETH have a lot of rivals and it makes the ETH price difficult to increase.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 05, 2018, 12:53:02 PM
there is a head and shoulders pattern on Ethereum chart.
If it goes below 210 USD and closes the 4 hours candle below 210 usd it will go below 180 usd in a day.
So Until this levels trend is up.

It does not end there since the price is resistant to going below 200. The price should head back to 600+ shortly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 12:50:11 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Ethereum will survive definitely. There are a lot of cyrptocurrencies on the market but Ethereum is one of the best that is why I support it so hopefully. Most of my savings are represented by ETH coins.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
No doubt Eth is one of the highly potential coins. Eth has and still having its own fair share of the bear market. I think it will be a big mistaake to write Eth off now.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
October 05, 2018, 12:47:07 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

My advise follow your instinct, if your not sure let go. But in my opinion ethereum is a good coin to invest in long term. Ethereum is one if the strongest altcoin out there it has great potential to grow more in the market.
Activity: 224
October 05, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
ETH has a good future in a crypto currency world. Because I think it is worth investing in the long term. Cool
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
October 05, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
I do not know, but my personal opinion is that it is worth investing ETH now in the long term and just just have patience Grin

I agree with you, Few years from now ETH will definitely be around $3000 or more. It has a great potential to grow even higher than that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 12:32:42 PM
ETH at the moment, be sure to hold, it would be unwise now to take and sell. All the weak will be thrown off and then there will be growth, then it will be very sad that you could not stand the psychological attack.
Activity: 434
October 05, 2018, 12:31:06 PM
if you don't have eth, maybe this is the right time to buy at a low price and good price until the price becomes much better. if you already have eth before the price drops it may depend you want or not. if the loss is a little better sold immediately
Pages:
Jump to: