Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 17. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 12:21:47 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

I still believe in ETH even it is at low price that I was able to buy ETH and now its slowly growing up so I have already a small profit of my holding.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
I do not know, but my personal opinion is that it is worth investing ETH now in the long term and just just have patience Grin
Activity: 168
October 05, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
I think this is a great opportunity to hold the ETH. Because the ETH price is a very less. This coin always the second rank of the crypto market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 12:08:10 PM
Keep holding. I was reading a few articles on ETH today and whilst crypto is volatile in general, I do believe that it will make quite a big recovery.

I'm not sure I agree that it will reach $1,900 though by the end of this year!

"Ether, the digital token that powers the Ethereum network, has had a rough year.

The digital token is down more than 80% from its all-time high of $1,432.88 reached in January, reaching as little as $170.26 last month, CoinMarketCap figures show.

However, this alternative protocol asset (altcoin) is poised to realize some sharp gains later this year, according to Tom Lee, who predicted that ether will hit $1,900 before 2018 is through.

When making this forecast, Lee, head of research at Fundstrat Global Advisors, pointed to ether's recent sharp losses, stating that the digital currency is well-positioned for a recovery."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2018/10/03/will-ether-reach-1900-in-2018/#5eab1dd55e78
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

Ethereum revolutionized the world of crypto. This is the first blockchain, which has many functions. These are not only transactions, they are also smart contracts, decentralized applications, programming of tokens .. This is a team of enthusiasts who are not interested in the financial part of the project ... I have no doubt that the project will not only live, but will also keep on top of the crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 12:01:50 PM
Ethereum is never to its full potential in the past. Ethereum is much more strong than we think. As its shrading and plasma is coming in 2019-2020. will hugely spike its price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
I think the ethereum has a future, this coin will continue to hold the leading place among cryptocurrencies, and accordingly it will grow in value.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
October 05, 2018, 11:49:36 AM
there is a head and shoulders pattern on Ethereum chart.
If it goes below 210 USD and closes the 4 hours candle below 210 usd it will go below 180 usd in a day.
So Until this levels trend is up.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
October 05, 2018, 11:49:02 AM
For me Ethereum is to hold now and buy more.
If you will just read adn analyze the market you can gain more from ETH.
before the year ends that coin will have more value than now maybe more than double.
Activity: 162
October 05, 2018, 11:48:00 AM
YES! I think this is the greatest moment to buy the ETH and to hold for at this end of the year. It's having a very low price at this moment and I hope when I rise the price, it's will give us a good profit.
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
October 05, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
I prefer to hold ethereum and even buy more. There are some fundamental cases as POS implementation and existing amount of ICOs using erc-20 as a protocol makes me believe in ethereum
I agree with you. Now ethereum price is very low. I believe the price of ethereum will grow up soon. It has bright future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 05, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
Since ETh fell less than 200 USD each i started buying the coin and hold for it.
Now that Ethereum is more than 220 USD but less than 250 USD i still buying the coins.
I like to have more before ETH goes beyond 300 USD, i am looking for 800 USD before the 2018 ends.
Activity: 103
October 05, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
Well, ETH is not in a good value now even you can see that. So, If you bought it higher than its current price, you should hold. You will get no profit by selling that out.My advice will be, Hold till it gets to its previous price.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!
October 05, 2018, 10:41:39 AM
In fact, eth etiquette is no longer a sale of ethereum, it's better to just hold it just as I did not at that price I bought my eth so I was looking at it even though I could just rate my investment.

YES - HODL till you cant HODL no more Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 10:12:16 AM
In fact, eth etiquette is no longer a sale of ethereum, it's better to just hold it just as I did not at that price I bought my eth so I was looking at it even though I could just rate my investment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 05, 2018, 10:06:45 AM
Ethereum holding not bad, but it is so quite now (about price). Value of ethereum is very low quality, we didn't expect this. Price so much less Unimaginable. Price increase so tough now. But you should hold few months to get something better price than now.
Price chart of October (prediction collected from 360rates)

Activity: 378
October 05, 2018, 09:54:54 AM
Hold and buy now , because eth price very low and on the plains soon will be update eth. In whole cryptocurrency market today go a bearish stage.
Activity: 141
October 05, 2018, 09:40:18 AM
I am holding almost everything now because there are not any changes for good trading or selling, prices are not suitable and I don't want to lose money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
October 05, 2018, 09:36:51 AM
ETH can be held as bitcoin has almost direct impact on ether so increment in btc would lead to increment in ether . This would mean a clear bullish trend for ether . According to me the only thing that resists the price of bitcoin is its block size & miner fee when there is no external reason .
Activity: 303
October 05, 2018, 09:29:56 AM
Don't afraid to hold your eth because I believe that ETH will increase very soon so better if you just hold your eth and don't sell it so that you may gain more profit when the eth pump up very high. You will gain more profit than panic sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: