Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 22. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 326
September 29, 2018, 05:59:31 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I think even though ico is almost dead it's not good with ETH, eth good enough to trade it seems like now eth prices are still quite cheap, we know that eth has penetrated $ 2000 I think it will gradually return to that price. But we must be patient
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 05:57:52 AM
It's hard to say, no one knows what can happen to the market at any one time! I try to stick to my strategy and not do stupid things. I think that institutional investors will come to the market and we will see growth again!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 29, 2018, 05:46:19 AM
Today, the ether has very bad prospects. I see no reason why the coin may start to go up. As soon as bitcoin begins to become cheaper, the etherium will immediately collapse below $ 200. Perhaps this year we will see a price below $ 100.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 03:35:17 AM
Now that ETH prices have shown signs of decline after the green days, I think this is the right time to Hodl and wait for the market green again.
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
September 29, 2018, 03:24:03 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
Fluctuations in price is very common in crypto market for almost all coins
Making decisions in panic may results in big loss
If you bought something for profit then you must trust on your investment and keep hodl it until you will get good profit
Now market is not good that's why mostly 90% people are struggling from loss, A good trader always closed a trade when market is good enough, not when there is blood going on
And for ethereum it is in top crypto projects, very large community, also it has some good news for next year
So for now keep hodl is only way to get profit
I also prefer to do some research about it without doing any decisions
Thanks
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 03:12:16 AM
Now I think there is no point in selling Ethereum or transferring it to another coin. I think we should wait until the market goes up again.

Selling is currently detrimental and in my opinion for the moment the good thing is buying and starting to invest if you haven't started it
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
Now I think there is no point in selling Ethereum or transferring it to another coin. I think we should wait until the market goes up again.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 11:21:09 PM
I think better you hold ethereum ,,, better be patient than we regret, I guess at the end of 2018 the price will be back better ,, but all it depends on you ,,,
Activity: 504
September 28, 2018, 09:38:03 PM
Still more lower price is you keep sell your eth right now, just 0,03 bitcoin of eth price. normally eth is 0,1 btc price and you can wait until its price raised and you can sell your eth.
Activity: 80
September 28, 2018, 09:33:34 PM
markets often fluctuate because many Altcoins fall including Ethereum, this is your chance to buy them because of low prices. as much as possible you collect as many coins as possible, in my opinion Ethereum will rise again and grow better and the ICO in my opinion is still alive for the future.
the natural and frequent market ups and downs in the market, I think you still hold it because this can benefit you in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 28, 2018, 09:31:17 PM
Come on, do not panic. I can see a good deal of tension within you with this post. Why should you not hold when the price is at the bottom? Is there any reason to dispose your ETH? Have you made gains right now? If not, then that is enough reason for you to continue holding. Selling means you have already made profit. If you sell without that, it simply means suicide, throwing away precious coins. Be rational enough. Ethereum remains at the top.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 8
September 28, 2018, 09:19:38 PM
I think you should wait and the price will rise. I keep many tokens that I bought. The main thing is to have patience and wait for growth

Right, patience is key. And you can also look into getting/investing in other coins that have potential in being more useable than Eth in the long run. Take Byteball, for example. It's a better option than Ethereum, it's like the Ethereum of DAG except with simpler smart contracts and a friendly end user interface.
Activity: 16
September 28, 2018, 09:15:56 PM
I think we should hold ETH to get profit in long term
Activity: 378
September 28, 2018, 09:11:19 PM
There is no harm if you hold Ethereum for now, the price of all coints is now there is still no low increase, you can buy ethereum and hold it until the market has recovered, then you can sell it
Activity: 518
September 28, 2018, 09:04:46 PM
I think ethereum should gonna be hold at this moment it is not the right price yet of ethereum in the market i know in some other days ethereum will go back to $800 so be patience always for a good profit you've earn in ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 08:52:04 PM
Some projects also collect Hard Cap. Of course the market ICO have more serious problems than old cryptocurrency but we can to see some good projects which can to have a future. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 08:26:05 PM
If we take it now, as an asset to hold for the next couple of years, it looks quite promising, and if we add that they will introduce a new type of minig it is ideal.
Activity: 153
September 28, 2018, 04:43:47 PM
I think you should wait and the price will rise. I keep many tokens that I bought. The main thing is to have patience and wait for growth
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2018, 02:45:26 PM
of clurse hold it there is jothing bad in ethereum and in holding it so you can do it without any fear of losing money

If you bought Ethereum long before, there is no need to sell it now. The cryptocurrency will rise, and you will get the profit. When you get rid of ETH right now, you will simply lose all of your money.
Activity: 28
September 28, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
I think now the market is green again, if you hodl the ETH before, then you now have a profit for yourself. If the market is red then you should use hodl tactics.
Pages:
Jump to: