Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 18. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 09:27:05 AM
If you have money for which you can buy ETH for yourself, then do it right now, because later it will be quite late and you just can’t do anything with it, I’m sure that this is the best way to do it. Of course, not so fast, but definitely in the future.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 09:25:10 AM
I think now is not the time for you to buy eth because I see the current price has not fully recovered and very slow value movements often fall down, so you should consider before buying.

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 08:52:32 AM
It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.
It is the right time to hold your ETH because I believe that eth will bump up sooner or later so better if you must hold your eth and wait the increase. It is also the right time to panic buy ETH and hold it because Im sure that ETH will increase and when that time comes you will gain more profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
October 05, 2018, 08:37:18 AM
no need to think about investing in eth, because right now it's only ico who is interested in becoming a tool that can invest a lot for a long time and period of time
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 03:30:08 AM
Right now you should hodl ETH because the price of ETH is decreasing, you should wait for the price of ETH to rise and make a profit in the future. remember, patience is the key.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 05, 2018, 12:40:22 AM
Yes, investment in ETH is one of the promising lands to optimize income. The time needed at this time may be longer because the market price has fallen quite deep. But it will be comparable to the results you will get when crypto market prices have increased. You can also invest in several baskets because now is the right moment to hunt for good quality coins along with promising future prospects.
Activity: 382
October 05, 2018, 12:38:15 AM
in my opinion, you should consider first before buying a few coins, because I see eth right now, you have no clear sign of movement that is very difficult, but you better wait a few days, after that the crypto market price has begun to improve, just buy it or hold it

Activity: 350
October 05, 2018, 12:35:43 AM
I'm following ETH, their prices are quite low, I have also missed investing in ETH at high prices, and I will decide to follow them to the end, maybe wait until the end of this year. If the ETH value does not increase I will sell them by the end of 2018.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 12:30:54 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
Its not only the eth which has came down in this red market, many eople says if BTC is father of crypto then ETH is the other of crypto. ETH has very wide use and in future they are doing many updates if they will the time definitely ETH can go to its new all time high.
Activity: 166
October 05, 2018, 12:25:57 AM
Ether is now the best project to keep. Its competitors are too weak, and the broadcast was not only the first (which is very important) and has a huge share of the smart contract market, but it is also constantly evolving. He will not give up leadership, this is obvious.
The coins that I am mainly holding is Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin and STORM. I think Ethereum is the most profitable investment in there.
Activity: 448
October 05, 2018, 12:23:56 AM
Ether is now the best project to keep. Its competitors are too weak, and the broadcast was not only the first (which is very important) and has a huge share of the smart contract market, but it is also constantly evolving. He will not give up leadership, this is obvious.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 12:21:48 AM
If you have no other option than selling to meet any urgent  requirement, and itz selling  will not create you any losses ,you must do it.

Bitcoin is much fancier than ethereum.

Activity: 230
October 05, 2018, 12:14:07 AM
if in my opinion and what I do now is. collect as much bitcoin and etherium as possible. because both are very good for us to invest. because both have a bright and good future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 05, 2018, 12:11:44 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
I don’t understand why there is a price drop around the ethereum table to shuithi, because now the whole cryptocurrency has fallen by an average of 70 percent. Nothing happened with this coin, we are waiting for good updates to it, such as the Casper and Plasma projects, which will also solve the ethereum scalability problem. This coin will continue to grow and will definitely rise in price when the cryptocurrency market begins to recover.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 05, 2018, 12:11:32 AM
for now, ETH is better to hold.
because the price still drop.
if you want to sell, wait until the price increasing again.
i believe the price will grow up soon.
or you can take this chance to buy more ETH.
i think ETH is a good coin which have a bright future.
Activity: 140
October 05, 2018, 12:07:54 AM
I don’t know if you will take my advise, but for now just keep it. Hold for much longer as signs of increasing of it’s value is obviously showing up. It’s okay to not reach the peak of the coin, don’t have the fear of missing out, that’s just ridiculous. Sell smart and have yourself a win win at the end.
Activity: 658
October 04, 2018, 11:55:40 PM
If you thinking like that i think you already not believe in eth anymore, if you not believe again in ETH maybe you need to sell your eth and turn it into another coins you like. Still too many good coins other than ETH.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 11:48:10 PM
 I prefer to sell than to hold! we dont know how market will respond to the next couple og months so we better sell urgently than hold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 04, 2018, 11:46:41 PM
When prices are low, it is time to hold and buy more ETH and other top coins. Selling near a bottom is not how big profit is made.
Activity: 65
October 04, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

The best choice is to keep holding it until the end of the year because I believe that etreum has been discarded very much and there will be a bigger pump by the end of the year. It's better to buy ethereum if you have other capital while the price is still low because at this time it's not the right time to sell it because the price is very low, we will get a bigger loss.
Pages:
Jump to: