Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 26. (Read 8362 times)

copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
There is no panic in the crypto currency market, if you are very panicked when you see the red market, it is better to limit your access to the exchange rate. The market can not constantly fall as it constantly grows. You need to understand this. Ethereum is a fine coin with great potential for growth and development. I'm for HOLD.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
September 27, 2018, 08:25:34 AM
Right now ETH is struggling. But if you have ETH in your portfolio , i would suggest you to hold and wait for right time to get satisfactory returns. Selling ETH today will be a pointless decision. Clear cut suggestion is hold your ETH for few weeks or months or desired returns.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 08:09:33 AM
I do not advise to sell Ethereum, because the price of this coin will grow. It's also good to buy it now while its price is reduced.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 27, 2018, 07:45:57 AM
Of course, to keep, now it can only be sold at a loss, most likely. If you did not buy it at $ 184 last week)
The price of the Ethereal will grow, along with the growth of the entire market. And the team announces the news in its project, in any case there will be a price increase
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 27, 2018, 01:30:26 AM
It is from the current prices-it is a good asset. When it will manifest itself, knows only acne, but the fact that it will happen no doubt.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 08:20:36 PM
I suggest to hold, you will be a new rich at the end of the year because I'm sure eth prices can reach at least $ 1000, being patient is one of the best strategies to get big profits.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 05:08:53 PM
It is a great time to buy some Ethereum right now. The price is nasty and the bull run is near! On your place, I would buy even more, but never think of selling so cheap. ETH worth much more than 200 USD.
Activity: 42
September 26, 2018, 04:53:08 PM
Yes. I think that the price for Eth coins is specially dropped, so that many investors sell their coins. I think that now is the time to buy Eth coins. But do not forget about the diversification of their funds.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 26, 2018, 04:43:02 PM
It seems to me that now it is very dangerous to buy an etherium and in general any altcoyins. The downward trend persists across all crypto-currencies, so the probability of continuing the decline in the price of the coin ethereum is very high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 02:24:44 PM
I think you better hold eth now because there are still many people who hold eth and I'm sure eth is still a promising altcoin.
Activity: 14
September 26, 2018, 01:20:28 PM
the devolving marketplace condition causes instantly representing those who get eth it is greater to mastery the currency in a long time that is definite until the marketplace is ill .
Activity: 434
September 26, 2018, 01:19:57 PM
Just keep holding because we are expecting to see 1k usd per ethereum again .
Activity: 658
September 26, 2018, 01:17:09 PM
this is so obvious if you didnt sell ether in all time high you need only to hodl and maybe accumulating now try to not loose money and good luck in your journey dear friend Smiley
Activity: 250
September 26, 2018, 01:15:37 PM
for me hold , sell it on end of december 2018 , sell it rightnow just bad thing , cz the price of eth rightnow are so low , it can be better later
Activity: 208
September 26, 2018, 01:08:12 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

For me holding Ethereum now is good, and buying Ethereum now is good also because the price is too low to have a 1 Ethereum and good to hold because it will pump sooner or later. Ethereum is a tough coin, a promising coin that's why i believe in Ethereum now!
Activity: 378
September 26, 2018, 12:20:29 PM
If you do not need ETH, you can always sell them at a market price. If you benefit from the HOLD etherium, I believe that it should be invested in a decent ICO, for profit, and not keep it in your wallet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
Ethereum looks very weak at the moment.A lot of people sold it,thereby lowering the price.People are afraid to buy it or expect it to fall even lower.But when it costs $ 1,000 again, everyone will start buying it.So if you have it,just hold it.
Activity: 219
September 26, 2018, 12:12:28 PM
At the moment market condition is not good so it is a perfect time to hold your ethereum. If you want to hold your ethereum so you can hold it without any hesitation because it ethereum price is very low I hope in a couple of months later it will be more valuable so you should hold it for a long time. Still now I am holding some Ethereum because my buying price was higher so we should hold it without hold I can lost my money.
Activity: 195
September 26, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
Hold. Hold. Hold. Don't sell at this market condition. Personally, I hold my all altcoins till the end of this bearish market. I believe the price of ETH will increase rapidly in the future. So, I'm never sold ETH now. ETH is a very good cryptocurrency to make an investment. It can bring more profits for us. By the way, I heard a lot of people are said, ETH will end this year. I don't agree with that thing. I believe ETH has a very bright future. So please be patient.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 26, 2018, 11:21:47 AM
now ETH just reach above 200$, so this can be the time to buy some ETH and hold, if i have ETH in this period, i would continue to hold them and wail. i believe the ETH will come back and reach over 400$ and in that period i will buy and get benefit.
hold until cboe confirm eth futures trade.this news could be main trigger for ethereum price movement at end of year.much investor are waiting it , to make decision continue investing in crypto or stop.
An investor requires for himself certain rules of the game that he wishes. All players remain in position and seek a compromise. Compromise is futures?
Pages:
Jump to: