Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 36. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
Now good times to buy eth. Because eth price in low now and it will be up end of this year. Iam now strongly hold my eth till raised price of 1200$.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 04:15:13 AM
Ethereum is a of the potential coin and I think it will increase more the price so that's why I suggest to better to hold your ethereum because if you do that you can get more profit for sure. Don't sell your ethereum because they have possibility the price of the the ethereum become very big and become next bitcoin after few years of waiting
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 04:04:47 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I feel that investing in an ICO that is running is at high risk if it is not correct to choose a good ICO. my advice if you still have an ETH right now it's better to keep holding it than you sell it to invest in an ICO. but all your choices are marked by yourself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 03:17:06 AM
if you don't hold hold of ethereum right now it will be a loss for you because we know ethereum is the most potential coin and also has a good future. probably the ethereum pump will happen so don't sell now when the price is low.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 03:12:59 AM
I think that selling Ethereum for such a small price is stupid. I think it's better to hodl and hope for the best.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:06:14 AM
In my opinion, it is obviously now necessary to buy Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies for additional funds. Do not sell cryptocurrencies, sell only if you really need money.
Activity: 452
September 20, 2018, 02:49:17 AM
I'm sure that now is not the best time to sell a coin, the price is very low. If there is a possibility to not sell then of course hold, approximately on the Chinese New Year there will be growth.
Activity: 476
September 20, 2018, 02:43:27 AM
Now there's nothing left to do but wait, because we saw the bottom of the ETH and sell at such price it would be stupid. It remains only to hope for a bright future
Activity: 266
September 20, 2018, 02:33:21 AM
Now everyone is waiting and watching what will happen next with cryptocurrencies . If you bought ETH cheaper than it is now,then part of it sell it and buy other promising coins. It is too early to write off ETH,it will prove itself.
Activity: 518
September 20, 2018, 02:24:18 AM
The best thing to do for a newbie like you is to hold your Ethereum on this time to make more earnings this coming months because as I know the market is starting to increase the value of Ethereum a little bit it is good sign to make more investments and get a better income after it increase. That's why you better add some patience of waiting to increase your investments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 02:21:59 AM
Now you need to buy whenever possible, remember the past very much and the price of the broadcast? What was the growth, and this year we will see a similar situation. Those who have Eth to keep, those who do not need to buy.
Activity: 324
September 20, 2018, 02:20:37 AM
For the Ethereum, Hold is now the only strategy. To sell at such a price it's silly, you just need to wait for growth.
Activity: 672
September 20, 2018, 02:17:32 AM
i suggest you tu buy more and more and then you must HOLD it . and i think ICO is not dead , it just too many ICO and too many failed project .
Activity: 234
September 20, 2018, 02:14:02 AM
I think that the ether has very bad prospects and it will continue to become cheaper. It is very unlikely that the coin will go up in the next few months.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 20, 2018, 02:01:30 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
Who said ICO is almost dead? Don't believe this information. Yes, there are problems, but in the near future SEC will begin to regulate this area and the demand for ETH will be even greater than before. So now we need to discard all doubts and buy ETH as much as possible.
Activity: 252
September 20, 2018, 02:00:14 AM
ETH should always be kept as the market is unpredictable and can occur a sharp rise,and now at such bottoms and you can replenish your account with coins in anticipation of further growth in the future.
Activity: 350
September 20, 2018, 01:50:34 AM
you can buy it and keep it, the price is for such a step in the quick sale there is no sense, the costs will obviously not be covered
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:35:13 AM
Right now is the right time to hold ethereum i think. because bull run is coming maybe by December it will reach 1000+ usd again. ethereum have a great potentials and many token project in their platform. so i think the when bull run come it will moon again.
I think, ethereum is a good coin and will continue to grow so that when ethereum prices go down it is better to keep holding because ethereum prices will definitely recover and rise again

I agree with you, gentlemen. Or you can check other coins that are better in terms of actually being used in the real world. A whole lot of coins out there, may or may not overtake Eth in the race but surely are more useable and easier to use. Take Byteball, as an example. It is a better option than Ethereum as Byteball is like the Ethereum of DAG except with simpler smart contracts and a friendly end-user interface. Simply put, it can be used by both the man on the street and developers. Right off the bat. Ethereum is only for developers.
Activity: 98
September 20, 2018, 01:26:52 AM
Right now is the right time to hold ethereum i think. because bull run is coming maybe by December it will reach 1000+ usd again. ethereum have a great potentials and many token project in their platform. so i think the when bull run come it will moon again.
Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 12:48:12 AM
I think, ethereum is a good coin and will continue to grow so that when ethereum prices go down it is better to keep holding because ethereum prices will definitely recover and rise again
Pages:
Jump to: