Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 37. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 12:33:50 AM
Just relax, In the future ETH will go to the moon. SO, you don't sell ETH all, Just you should consider Sell and Buy a reasonable manner. Dear!.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 12:29:58 AM
When others are terrifying deal their ethereum coins , I anticipate you should achieve the contradictory of it. It is better to intrigue purchase these tokenish patch its cost are yet minimal . You ballplayer wish to mastery it representing a continued designation length .
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
September 20, 2018, 12:23:07 AM
I just invested $ 1000 in ETH, hoping to make a profit after some time. According to many predictions, the price of it will soon recover.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 20, 2018, 12:18:58 AM
I think you should keep holding your coins now for future benefits.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 11:38:19 PM
the deteriorating market situation makes now for those who have eth it is better to hold the coin in a longer period that is certain until the market is recovering.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 11:14:39 PM
Don't worry about the sitaution of the market bruh because it will rise in no time you just got to be patient and watch your cryptocurrency investment grow so hold unto the little Ethereum till the market is restored.
Activity: 224
September 19, 2018, 11:08:47 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained! If u don't need money right now and haven't taken loans, just leave the cryptocurrency market for 6 months. If u need money right now, sell everything and leave the market.
It would be very profitable and give priority to Ethereum does not hold for the moment.
because with the uncertain situation will harm by holding it and made it a growing losses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 10:40:42 PM
in my opinion now is the right time for us to have ETH because the price is still affordable and I also believe that in the future the price of ETH will skyrocket because we all know that ETH is one of the core coins that are widely used and sought after.
Activity: 188
September 19, 2018, 10:31:59 PM
now is the perfect time to get a lot of ETH.
collect as much ETH as possible, if you want to get big profits later
Activity: 336
September 19, 2018, 10:31:39 PM
At the current price of Ethereum it is not good to sell it at this point in time. It is better to wait till the market rises because the price of ethereum has gone way down by like about $ 400 US as at the beginning of this year.
Activity: 219
September 19, 2018, 10:28:22 PM
it's better to save ETH first, because our prediction in the next year ETH will skyrocket like in 2017. All we need now is patience and and support everything and ETH investment .. ETH will skyrocket again
Activity: 154
September 19, 2018, 10:09:40 PM
Of course, you need to save Ethereum. If you look at the chart, you will see that Ethereum has stabilized and is starting to grow again. And Ethereum is not a cryptocurrency to just die for. This is a very strong cryptocurrency.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 09:56:32 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

Investing a huge amount eth today is very profitable in the future because the market price is very low, dumping of prices is not bad because it gives people the opportunity to invest a huge amount.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 09:32:35 PM
Well, if i have Ethereum coin as of this time i used to hold and wait for the right time to sell. This is what i believe because i can compared the trends of price in a market from 2017 up to this month of 2018. Which the currenct of previous year is lower than the price of today. So their is a big posibility that market will hit its speculated price of 30-40K USD.
Activity: 71
September 19, 2018, 09:23:38 PM
I believe it will hold and hold very well.
Open the charts and have a look at the buying orders. We have a lot of decent supports so I dont think we should be worried.
ETH is very cheap right now. We all should all buy in and hold now before it decides to go up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 19, 2018, 09:07:50 PM
Looking at the price and trend of Ethereum now, it is very obvious that the time to hold ETH is now. There is no point in panic selling ETH as this will only lead to further depreciation in its price. Hold ETH and exercise some patience because Ethereum will definitely rise up again when ICOs begin to pick form on the market.
copper member
Activity: 350
September 19, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

According to my knowledge, you can hold how much you can buy. because right now the market has some bullish trend. Whenever market turn in to bearing trend it will go more 1000 USD. Now a lot of members is buying more Eth.

Past few month markets has downtrend so that's way lot of panic sell happen.

you can check this link : https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/ethereum-price-analysis-eth-usd-revamps-uptrend-on-hitting-190-support-declines-ignore-bitfinex-ethfinex-launch-201809181007
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:30:55 PM
You must definitely hold your ethereum, especially now. Because if you sell now, you will be sorry for selling your eth at the lowest price. Don't panic and just wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 19, 2018, 04:29:24 PM
Today, it makes no sense to sell ETH, because it is very cheap. I think that today is a good time to buy this coin. In a few months, such investments will give us a good profit.
Activity: 200
September 19, 2018, 04:28:47 PM
Exactly its should be hold for now
Pages:
Jump to: