Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 31. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 09:12:34 AM
Much depends on your situation, I think that now a lot of people still HOLD their coins, because the prices in the market are very, very bad, if you understand what I mean, then I ask you not to sell your tokens and coins.
Support. Therefore, it is best today to buy coins and continue to hold them until good weather in the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
September 25, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
it's better for you to save ETH for now, considering that in early 2018 the ETH experienced a drastic increase, it might just happen again in early 2019, if this happens, of course we will gain many benefits and will make us and our families happier.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
September 25, 2018, 09:04:06 AM
Much depends on your situation, I think that now a lot of people still HOLD their coins, because the prices in the market are very, very bad, if you understand what I mean, then I ask you not to sell your tokens and coins.
On this dip we can really saw the advantage of holding because of we are going to sell on this dip maybe we can't gain a big amount or maybe we cannot gain .So then I think holding is the most common thing or maybe strategy to do today due to the huge dip that we are now experiencing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 08:57:33 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 08:55:17 AM
I think if you experience a lot of losses if you sell it and don't need money urgently right now, it's better if you hold an ETH coin until the coin price rises again, because it will hurt you to sell ETH coins when the price has reached the lowest price, I'm sure in the near future ETH will again experience price increases
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 07:28:12 AM
I would prefer to hold it now rather than sell it because that will trigger the market to become lower.I suggest that if you do not need the money right now better hold it and buy more ethereum because its price will sure bounce back in the future.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 25, 2018, 07:21:24 AM
Ethereum has great potentials of rising up again and hitting new price record. Ethereum Blockchain supports several coins which makes ICOs run smoothly for those coins. As ICOs gain momentum on the market, Ethereum gradually surge up on the market and hit the new price record.
Since the price of ETH is going to a newer level then it must mean that it would be important to invest in it now.
Invested on ETH ill think must better but selling you selling maybe it was not a good move. Must to buy some etherium for now before be back again into a high price, Just like we saw the price of etherium in the past we not expected be reach to $1000 that was a big that i seen. Actually ill have some ethrium on that day so ill enough profit on it.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 10:15:55 PM
We must hodl and not sell. Now is a good time to buy it. Many traders do so.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 24, 2018, 04:23:30 AM
The etherium will continue to become cheaper even if the price of bitcoin does not fall. The coin is now very weak and there are very few people willing to buy it. Therefore, the etherium is better now to sell, then to buy cheaper.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 24, 2018, 01:11:15 AM
Now there is no sense to sell something. Now we need to use only a long-term investment strategy that will bear fruit in the near future. The total capitalization will be several trillion dollars.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 24, 2018, 12:33:17 AM
I think you should keep holding your coins.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
September 24, 2018, 12:32:18 AM
I think that ETH is a good coin to hodl now. The might might drop under 150$ and then have a big pump.
Activity: 606
September 24, 2018, 12:20:41 AM
I am still hodling 5 eth in my wallet and keep it until eth raised to higher price, I will sell when eth price is back to $1,500. I am waiting it until at the end of year, many chance dould be happen with eth could raised up.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
September 24, 2018, 12:06:02 AM
the price of eth was too high and so it's good to buy it when it's low and it's getting bigger so your profit or profit is pretty good at buying cheap eth then and knowing that the price of eth is still higher so I hold of eth today and I still buy to add to the first if it holds.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
September 24, 2018, 12:05:05 AM
I personally choose to hold my eth. I even started buying more after the price hit below $250. I also don't think that ICO is almost dead. There's a few good upcoming ICOs. The advantage of ethereum for ICO is it can easily listed on exchange and the adoption will be easier as it has standard protocol which is already known by crypto community. Moreover ethereum has strong community that will help the development of ethereum platform.
Activity: 392
September 23, 2018, 11:52:25 PM
If you have ethereum for now, save it first, unfortunately if it is sold now because the price is still low, wait until the market starts to return to normal, you can sell it so it will benefit
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
September 23, 2018, 11:49:37 PM
I think that you should hold because there are still lots of ICO using ETH as payment method and currently it is still being develop so we may see another ATH if not this year maybe in the upcoming years.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 11:41:36 PM
At the present time, we should not hold the ETH for too long, as many experts have suggested that, in the next few weeks, the value of the ETH will continue to decline significantly. But if investors can tell when ETH can get a break, they should invest a lot in ETH.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 10:35:33 PM
If I was to ask better if will hold the ETH now because of its very low price now preferably if it will hold the first prolonged until the rise in prices to sell before bigger profits.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 10:25:46 PM
I like holding ethereum than to sell it and losing money in my investment.
The market is red and it just a natural situation and it will be back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: