Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 38. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:25:51 PM
Well, I would in your place hold Ethereum for another two years at least. I think this coin will remain in the top for a long time and can give an excellent profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 04:21:18 PM
ETH is a coin with huge capitalization. She takes the second place in the market after BTC. ETH - a blockchain number one in crypto the world. It is excellent long-term investment for long term. After updates which will be in the next years the price is excellent will grow up.
Activity: 331
September 19, 2018, 03:56:25 PM
You will have a loss when selling eth at this time. Better let or to investment the long term. My prediction at the end of this year eth will stable at a price now, perhaps 1-2 years ahead.
Activity: 188
September 19, 2018, 03:50:36 PM
ETH is second best coin after Bitcoin. And ETH price still quite low. I think it's time to hold now. Ethereum has rise in the market and went up more than 200 USD again. I will recommend to buy more and hold. This will give you more profit, as we all know ETH has the capability to rise above.
Activity: 98
September 19, 2018, 03:50:25 PM
I read that now it is very good to keep the ethereum. Because now the price for it is recovering and soon there will be growth. I'm sure there will be a very good shot.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 19, 2018, 03:47:31 PM
if you have eth I think it's the best way to hold, don't bet ethereum to buy at a low price because now ethereum will continue to run to the highest position in the foreseeable future and certainly has a high price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
September 19, 2018, 03:43:52 PM
That is a never ending dilemma. But first, how did you get your ETH did you buy it at a certain price or did you mine it? How much did you invest? Will you lose your initial investment if you sell at a current price? Can you make a decision based on that? Panic selling is not a smart decision and HODLing may give you a slightly better chance. But it is up to you to decide.
Activity: 120
September 19, 2018, 02:50:47 PM
Now no one can say exactly what to expect from the market. But, I do not think that there will be growth in the near future. . Taking this into account, it is better to go to bitcoin.
I've already sold all my altcoins, including Ethereum.
Activity: 263
September 19, 2018, 02:42:42 PM
ETH crushed, it is brutal but if we sell now then probably we will sell the bottom. Some ICOs are failed and now we are paying for the bubble
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
September 19, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
I believe that now it is better to hold, because the price is very low. I think that the cost will not grow until spring, now you need to have patience.
Activity: 378
September 19, 2018, 02:08:23 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained! If u don't need money right now and haven't taken loans, just leave the cryptocurrency market for 6 months. If u need money right now, sell everything and leave the market.
Activity: 319
September 19, 2018, 01:40:38 PM
Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies and I don't think it will disappear. For this reason, I will leave most of the cryptocurrency. The main thing is to believe in it and then you will definitely make a fortune on it, but not as fast as before
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 06:30:32 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
Dont be afraid holding ethereum, it can be very strong again in the future, and dont ever sell your ethereum now because this is not a great decision to do, holding is the best decision all the holder can do right now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 06:27:05 AM
The current price of ETH is very low, which is a very good investment opportunity. The ICO may have passed their prime, but ethereum is a very promising coin. So I'm going to keep eth.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 06:23:33 AM
I will be suggest  you to hold your ethereum and buy more since eth price is low in these days,ethereum is a good potential coin and it will be rise soon and you will be get great profit from its in future
ETH has gone down a lot and the community of ETH is getting less and less in 2018. I think the market is in a very difficult period and all of our predictions may be wrong at this point. The best advice is to wait for the market to recover and you can consider investing when you know exactly what you want to buy
Activity: 490
September 19, 2018, 06:20:10 AM
I will be suggest  you to hold your ethereum and buy more since eth price is low in these days,ethereum is a good potential coin and it will be rise soon and you will be get great profit from its in future
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 05:54:21 AM
I think you should hold ethereum because ethereum is the second number of coin in this market And this is an important role in the crypto economy. Wait a bit, ethereum will recover and its price will reach more than the last peak.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 01:54:11 AM
Now there is no point in selling Ethereum the price is very low.
Conversely, if you now buy ETH, you can get a good profit even this year!
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 19, 2018, 01:34:54 AM
I do not see any objective reasons for lowering the price of ethereum. This coin is still one of the most reliable and popular on the market. It seems to me that the situation with the fall in the price of this coin is artificial. I advise now to buy this coin, while it is too cheap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 01:24:01 AM
The cryptographic market is unexpected. Where ETH is no exception. ETH is experiencing a lot of unexpected fluctuations. But I believe this is a temporary discount period. This discount can be considered as a holiday. In the near future, ETH will increase prices. Hence, keeping and if possible buying extra ETH and waiting. This is a decision that can be profitable for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: