Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 40. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 05:01:22 PM
Sell Ethereum now has no meaning. There are many major updates ahead. We hope, believe and wait:)
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
I think that now it is best to keep the ethereum. Because he fell very much and it is not clear when he starts to grow.
This year period the ETH price makes everyone worried about the drastic price drop that happened last time, because it has been very popular with its quality besides that many ICO platforms use ETH. With the meaning of the word safeguard means we must continue to believe in continuing to invest in ETH coins and survive in any condition to wait for the increase again.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 18, 2018, 02:45:00 PM
I do not have such a funny story. I bought the air in January 2018 for 800$. Now its price has gone down 4 times and is 200$. I'm not going to sell it, even if the price goes even lower.
Good thinking cause you haven't lost anything till you have coins in your wallet, their price is moving up and down with every day so who could know if in next two months etherum won't hit 1k?!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 02:44:52 PM
Well, since the Market is red. We don't have to panic or sell our ETH immediately. It's better for us to HODL until the market is green again. It's better to be patient in the meantime. it happens over and over again so let's expect that it will not stay like this forever.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
September 18, 2018, 02:44:18 PM
only idiot will sell ethereum now. or even it will make x2 or x3. hold. and better if you will buy some alts.
Activity: 86
September 18, 2018, 02:42:18 PM
I do not have such a funny story. I bought the air in January 2018 for 800$. Now its price has gone down 4 times and is 200$. I'm not going to sell it, even if the price goes even lower.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 02:41:44 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
It will be wise to invest in ETH now. As it turns four times in 2017 besides ETH is very popular currency in ICOS campaigns and transactions. I believe ETH will increase again after the call of his brother Bitcoin. So let's buy ETH at the moment when we can. Shocked
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
Ethereum has rise in the market and went up more than 200 USD again.
even the price is at this stage i will recommend to buy more and hold.
this will give you more profit, as we all know ETH has the capability to rise above.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 18, 2018, 02:35:11 PM
It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.
I agree with you, if you are holding an ETH right now better if you just hold it and wait until the price goes up again or the market increase again. Another option for you to earn more profit is to bu ETH or bitcoin because of the low prices now and just hold it until the value goes up again then sell it, by that strategy you will earn more profit and you will avoid losses like the others are feeling right now.
I think that now do not need to buy anything, because in a couple of months the price will be even lower. To see what price was in August what price now. Why do you think that the situation will not happen again?! To see what price was in August and what price now.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
September 18, 2018, 01:20:44 AM
Keep hold there is no word for not. because now the price is experiencing a price decline and it is likely that later for the price of ethereum itself will experience a rise again
Activity: 140
September 18, 2018, 01:10:49 AM
No, I think for Etherium the ICO's decline is not so terrible, it's just temporary difficulties, as soon as the situation gets better and the market unfolds all worthy projects will go up.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2018, 01:07:31 AM
do not rush into conclusions. I think ETH is still to be owned now. indeed the ETH is experiencing a decline in prices in a market that is quite significant, but that does not mean that the ETH is up. however, ETH is still the favorite altcoin at the moment. if I still had enough capital to buy ETH at this time to add my previous assets at ETH, I would buy it right away.
Activity: 238
September 18, 2018, 01:04:30 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

ETH truth is very unreliable. in his investment did not. First, it rises by 10%. Then it falls by 20%.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 01:03:25 AM
I also have the same opinion that the market goes down and the coinmarketcap is red. But the number of people who keep ETH and buy them now is very much and i believe the ETH is on fire and probably next month. I am also holding the ETH until this crucial phase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
September 18, 2018, 01:00:05 AM
Just hold, ethereum is the best project so far, so many people using ethereum now. It is just a price correction, today is still a good buy opportunity , still cheaper . I believe that ethereum will go again above $500, as long as bitcoin will become stable soon.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
September 18, 2018, 12:59:44 AM
I believe with all the news coming from Vitalik "The times crypto could return 1000xs gains are over" I feel as if he does not feel very comfortable with his project. The Ethereum network and just functions of Eth alone are very slow. Plus over time I have read that it has failed quite a few times. New contract producing coins are coming out every day, Focus are newer projects. I am personally digging the NEO platform and GAS. Maybe check them out!

I sold my ETH for NEO!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 12:58:08 AM
ETH, for now, is very deserving to be bought. You can see the price of ETH now under $200 and it is a very good opportunity to have an ETH. But if you hold your coin certainly was better because now this is the better investment for the future. I am convinced that the future of ETH is very nice and we will wait until the end of this year. In the prediction that by the end of this year the coins will rise very high.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 12:26:17 AM
I will hold ETH because I believe of its foundation and I do believe it will sore high in its price soon. ETH is also a good potential coins like bitcoin. It has many features that investors would be great in investing it. I would love to buy for ETH at this moment that the price is very low and I am sure it could give us huge profit when pump in the market.
ETH has loyal users and very large communities such as bitcoin, before the price had reached $1k and weakened to $200 for several reasons, including when weakened bitcoin prices also had a big influence on the Ethereum market, and I'm sure when bitcoin prices rise later, Ethereum will also experience the same thing, so hold it!
Activity: 34
September 18, 2018, 12:14:34 AM
At the present time, I think you should retain all the Ethereum that you own. Although their value is constantly increasing and decreasing, it is difficult to make the decision whether to invest or sell all of them.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
September 18, 2018, 12:09:20 AM
My opinion is, now the ETH has touched its lowest price since the last 1 year. You could say this is the right time to buy and sell at a small profit
ETH is a good altcoin, but it also has drawbacks, which is unlimited total supply, and now ETH miners feel tortured, where they don't benefit from the current ETH price.
what I'm waiting for is that the ETH price back to 1000 USD is the PoW system replaced with POS
Pages:
Jump to: