Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 41. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 12:00:38 AM
Hold the ETH until the value gets the pump to make improvements to reach a high price again. Prepare to wait for a longer period of time because the decline that occurred in this period was quite deep. If selling ETH at this time the amount to be obtained will be much lower than when starting an investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 17, 2018, 11:36:28 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Hold the ETH!

Now that ETH has gone down to new all time lows i would say letting go of your ETH would be a very poor decision. If anything, the wiser move would probably to double down and buy more ETH and wait for it's value to recover to make a good profit.

Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 11:30:00 PM
The market is really hard to predict. When ETH is under $ 200 then I think it is reasonable to hold. At risk, you have the opportunity to profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 11:21:10 PM
Let pause for a minute amd think about this! Will downtrend in the price of cryptocurrency affect the value and usefulness that ethereum bring to the table? If answer is no, then wjy do we focus so much on the price of etheteum in the cryptocurrency market? As it is, price is not the gauge of quality coin neither will it make coin like etheteum adoptable! It's hightime we start taking serious the relevance of cryptocurrency to the society oe else, everything will disappear in no time!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 17, 2018, 11:20:47 PM
I don't think ethereum will die, but according to the user it will decrease and leave ethereum on the smart contract platform. Why.? because of the smart contract, too many ICOs are scams, and airdrop tokens are scams. ethereum's smart contract became a boomerang for himself. if you hold, you should keep holding and selling when prices return, then holding other coins like waves, LTC, NEO, EOS etc. it is better.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
Preferably i would advise you to hold. Yes,there is no vivid assurance that the market would rise due to each day's decline. But in business, you ought to know there are ups and downs. The market would surely rise,I strongly believe. Just hold for a while.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2018, 11:09:56 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
I will hold ETH because I believe of its foundation and I do believe it will sore high in its price soon. ETH is also a good potential coins like bitcoin. It has many features that investors would be great in investing it. I would love to buy for ETH at this moment that the price is very low and I am sure it could give us huge profit when pump in the market.

That decision is fairly better compared of others mindset, and if we really be serious on this matter of holding cryptocurrency we will be able to acquire profits soon. It might be not an easy terms but a sustainable patience for the entire community of digital currency as well.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 11:09:39 PM
The entire market is mostly red but I don't think it will continue like this, and now the price of Ethereum is very low. You better buy now and survive until prices are really high stable. hold your coins Hopefully in the future Ethereum prices can return high so you get big profits.
Activity: 826
September 17, 2018, 11:06:41 PM
Ethereum prices are certainly now out of predictions, in a month the drop is more than 60% and is now under $ 200, but I think ethereum is a coin that can recover soon and can repeat the highest price ever achieved, when drop prices buy more is the thing good and profitable.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 17, 2018, 10:57:38 PM
Indeed the ethereum is currently the price is down so much. Even so, low and difficult to find in the market. I think it is a strategy of the ethereum to immediately increase the price. just wait, hodl first until the price is quite high.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 10:45:50 PM
This is a fascinating thought. Put resources into it. This is a decent project and it will enthusiasm for the long haul. Presently is an incredible time to purchase these tokens. It is important to put just in great projects. We have to locate some great projects and put resources into them over the long haul
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 10:35:18 PM
It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.
I agree with you, if you are holding an ETH right now better if you just hold it and wait until the price goes up again or the market increase again. Another option for you to earn more profit is to bu ETH or bitcoin because of the low prices now and just hold it until the value goes up again then sell it, by that strategy you will earn more profit and you will avoid losses like the others are feeling right now.

There is no doubt that the ethereum holding will make us get big profits someday, the more devs. which develops ethereum is certainly a good indication that ethereum usage will continue to increase.
for the moment this will really benefit by using the Ethereum for trading.
due to the growing capability of the Ethereum owned it would be nice to use them in trading. so will make major gains with trading opportunities.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 10:32:53 PM
I will hold ETH because I believe of its foundation and I do believe it will sore high in its price soon. ETH is also a good potential coins like bitcoin. It has many features that investors would be great in investing it. I would love to buy for ETH at this moment that the price is very low and I am sure it could give us huge profit when pump in the market.
Activity: 433
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 17, 2018, 10:30:58 PM
Oww Are you still Hoding Your Eth? Then It Is So sad to info you that From  tomorrow to till now,  ETH Already  Have dump around 10-12% and current price is around 197$. Well Now Its Good time to investment in eth due to signals Indicates Bullish market
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 10:23:52 PM
There is no point in selling Ethereum now, unless you bought it at a lower price than its current price or you wish to further dump its price on the market. Ethereum is one of the few coins with more capabilities to recover from its fall. Hold and wait patiently for the nest rise in price of ETH.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
September 17, 2018, 10:15:54 PM
When others are panicking sell their ethereum tokens, I think you should do the opposite of it. It is best to grab buy these token while its price are still low. You may want to hold it for a long term duration.

It seems like that, when the market seems to drop then the best thing about getting big profits is to buy, I am always confident and optimistic that the crypto market will soon recover so that with hold we can get big profits.
Activity: 350
September 17, 2018, 10:10:21 PM
I don't think it's a bad idea if you hold ethereum for now, at this time ethereum the price is still low you better save it first, while waiting for the market to rise again you can sell it
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 09:52:54 PM
I think ETH can fix all the issues in the near future. There are a lot of investments in ETH and I know that smart investors should have left ETh and sold all of them but it is still on its same top 2 spot. So just hold it but if you want to ride the manipulation game so you can profit from it then it is up to you.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:09:47 PM
the market is often fluctuating and today is the red market, I think yesterday morning it rose because yesterday the green market and became a beginner to go up the process, but the reality is now down again. when cheap prices are the right time for you to buy Ethereum because I think the market will not always be like this, it will continue to increase even though it is difficult, but all wins require a long process and time.
Activity: 420
September 17, 2018, 09:05:01 PM
When others are panicking sell their ethereum tokens, I think you should do the opposite of it. It is best to grab buy these token while its price are still low. You may want to hold it for a long term duration.
Pages:
Jump to: