Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 56. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:41:02 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Wait for the price to go even lower. The demand for eth is getting really high because of the low price. It kind of attracts more investors since the price is pliable enough to be invested on. Buy eth now will the price is significantly lower than before and the hold as long as you want.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 11, 2018, 11:33:18 AM
I see the ETH project is very good for the future, so my advice is to hold the ETH you have before you regret having sold the ETH that you have at a very cheap price.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:30:18 AM
Hold. Have patience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 06:27:03 AM
Frankly speaking it's better you hold, selling it now wont fetch you much which might lead to you incurring some loss. Hold onto your ether there are better days ahead. With patience you could get there, there is no need fro panic selling.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
September 11, 2018, 06:18:01 AM
I would recommend selling ETH. Because the whole market is very depressed. You don't know what the market will be like. You can sell to protect your interests.

At the moment, it makes no sense to sell eth. The sale will end the investment with a loss. It's better to hold and wait until the trend is reversed. Sales under the influence of emotions is not a good solution in this situation.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
September 11, 2018, 06:17:34 AM
i will personally will continue to do a strategy of hold with the eth do not want to sell at a loss, i do not sell under $500
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
This is an interesting idea. Invest in it. This is a good project and it will be interesting in the long term. Now is a great time to buy these tokens. It is necessary to invest only in good projects. We need to find some good projects and invest in them in the long run
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
I have no idea if people who buy ETH at 1k$ still holding till now, it's really hurt, deep inside. ETH shouldn't lost its value that much, it's the Queen of crypto world.
Activity: 63
September 11, 2018, 05:58:43 AM
I think you should not invest too much in Ethereum, although at some point, its value is very high and Ethereum is second only to the Cryptocurrency market, but only in a few weeks. Back here, the value of Ethereum has been greatly reduced. If you really want to invest in coin, I think you should invest a lot in another coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 11, 2018, 05:49:22 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
To express my opinion, I think that is a very difficult thing because what I know is that investors must be more confident and patience that will be the key to investing in crypto currencies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 05:43:57 AM
if you look at the ETH coin price at the moment I advise you to hold it and do not sell it because my ETH price is sure to increase again in 2019, hold it until the price bounces to avoid loss
September 11, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
Holding in ETH is the best option you get right now.
September 11, 2018, 05:43:02 AM
Currently market is low. You should hold it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 05:38:22 AM
It is too late to sell your crypto assets, so don't sell, just buy more and certanly hold. What options do you have besides it?
You can cash out for pennies,but it is not worth to do!
September 11, 2018, 05:33:54 AM
i think it's the time when you have to keep holding, the price will rise soon
Activity: 190
September 11, 2018, 05:32:18 AM
Holding will be very nice to be there and ETH is not so reliable now to trade on it or just to sell it, it has to be more active and has higher price for such doing.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
September 11, 2018, 05:27:43 AM
I think if you said like that you alreadt optimistic about ethereum future because you said "ico is almost dead". If your not believe in your coin anymore i think you should sell and find another coin.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2018, 05:25:21 AM
Today people wrote sell, few weeks ago people wrote buy. How wrong that tactic is, you buy in dips and sell on tops, not other way around. I see the market and I see whats happening with ethereum, same like many other altcoin, I will not selling anything, its like giving away coins under the price. I said two years ago that I will not cut loses, good times comes if you are patient enough, I will keep my ethereums along with many other coins that dropped really hard in past 6 months, if I didn`t sell back than, I will not sell now.
Activity: 267
September 11, 2018, 05:19:47 AM
I would recommend selling ETH. Because the whole market is very depressed. You don't know what the market will be like. You can sell to protect your interests.

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 05:17:44 AM
To sell your Etherium only makes sense if you are sure that the price will fall even lower and will not recover. Otherwise, it is better to wait until the price increases. As practice shows after the fall, there is always growth.
Pages:
Jump to: