Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 53. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 10:01:59 AM
i would better ask is it worth buying ethereum right now or better hold previous amount?
Personally i do as much as possible to buy more ethereum and current price is last bottom for me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 09:59:53 AM
It's also frightening to buy ethereum today and you have a huge loss right now when you buy a ethereum and I hold it because the price drops  still continues today and it's happening every day.
Ethereum is the 2nd the best coin so it is better if we will continue to hold it right now even we are losing some money with ethereum for sure it will suprise us next month and it will show a huge pump on the market.
Activity: 448
September 12, 2018, 09:59:06 AM
I am pretty confident that you should do hold your ether.Think positive that it will recover its value. It had happened that  ether fluctuated and it recovered so might as well hold on to that. It is better to place your investment to ether for it is well known than other tokens. In the end it is up to you which fate shall you decide to take.Good luck and I wish you the best! Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:55:02 AM
Eth's price has lately made my heart upset, Eth's price dropped too far from the normal price. indeed a situation like this is what investors expect to increase their investment. but for me, this is very sad. Because I have bought Eth and now the price is falling too deep. I have to be patient, and I don't want to sell my coins, before the price goes up.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
September 12, 2018, 09:45:14 AM
Yeah, the big question is whether to hold or not. I dump all my Ethereum into top ten projects over the last few days. Things are not looking too good for Ethereum right now.
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 09:44:09 AM
I think ETH now is not time to hold because we had no expect time it will be shown up into the market the prices will jumped into a higher value.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 09:43:28 AM
With this fall of the Ethereum on the crypto-currency market, many people want to sell it, because they are afraid that it will fall even lower. But I'm not so sure. Even if Ethereum falls even lower, I do not see the prerequisites for panic. I'm going to hold Ethereum, because the resource of this coin will allow it to regain high positions in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 09:40:36 AM
Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency, but it’s infrastructure for contracts, crowdfunding, and other potential applications, providing something that was previously unavailable in the marketplace. Together, these factors give Ethereum the implication that long-term success will be in order. So just hold and you will see that it will fly in no time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 12, 2018, 09:35:43 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
of course younshould keep ethereum as i believe in this crypticurrency and you should respect it and it is in top ten now
Activity: 25
September 12, 2018, 09:33:55 AM
If you see the current market situation is very low, then I am sure that owning it and buying it at the moment is probably a good choice and hope that its value will rise someday.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 12, 2018, 09:11:49 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

To comment on recent periods, I would like to point out that both options are irrational. Although it is risky during this period, simply buying and selling will definitely help you get the most profitable. However, there is a situation that needs to be done at the time of making these transactions and it is necessary to complete all these operations in a way that will not harm them. This is a definite situation where the sales to be made in the downward trend will be the cause of harshness and at the other corner there is to do the hodl which will only cause the loss of money. For that reason, it is the best option for investors who risk taking stocks to buy and sell is the right option, but investors who do not take risks will follow the market.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
I sold my Ethereum coins at a price of 190$ and today I can buy at a price of 170$. At the crypto currency market, the price of all altcoins is very quickly reduced. In this situation, I think that the price of the Ethereum may soon fall to a price of 150$. I think the market began to panic.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 07:33:32 AM
yes of course, for us you can also buy eth now, because you will also get many benefits in the future with a higher selling price, so you will also get many benefits.
Activity: 350
September 12, 2018, 07:30:32 AM
for me ! Smiley  it's better to hold you because we know that the market value is not stable any time it can increase as long as you wait. so you should know the trading strategy to find out when to invest in the market and when to sell a token.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 12, 2018, 07:05:15 AM
If you sell right now I am sorry but you deserve to lose your money. Ethereum is so low right now that I would rather sell my kidney before I sell my ethereum right now. It is the perfect time to BUY let alone hold, you should not only hold ethereum you should BUY ethereum.
With that in mind you should try to find a way to gather as many as other coins as well, the altcoin market is crippling because of this almost 8-9 month bear run and the result is cheap everything, so I could potentially understand why ethereum is considered not holding but only because if you want to buy some other cheap altcoin.
Activity: 75
September 12, 2018, 07:03:46 AM
It is been all red for ethereum with each dip in the market generally, But i think ethereum at 197 $ is a less risky enterance point.Hodl
If you are holding Etherium for last few months then there is no use to sell it in current price, I think that now you should continue to hold etherium because currently the Etheirum price is already trading too much low and I do not think that it will decrease anymore.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
September 12, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

I don't think it's a good time to sell right now or even in the foreseeable future. I say that because the condition of Ethereum right now is really heart-breaking. I mean, I know, that Ethereum is one of those better coins across the market; however, at the moment, it has dipped quite sharply, going down to around 170 dollars in its current value. Many people are even saying that it's the death of Ethereum is looming already. However, like most people who believe in it, I say that let's just be patient and hold onto our coins, I am sure that once the market factors favor Ethereum, it will once again get back the value it lost.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

We cannot hide the fact that we are all worried about what is happening now on the market trend. Almost all crypto coins are in a very low market value. And one of the affected altcoin is the ethreum. But just like you i also have an ethereum and what i did is that i hold my ethereum in my wallet. I am wishing that soon the ethereum value will increase. That is why we should Hold ethereum until the right value will come.
Activity: 434
September 12, 2018, 06:51:29 AM
It pains me to look at the price of Ethereum. it seems that people are trying to have time to sell Ethereum at least at this price.
the panic in the market. and this is not the end-I think the market will fall before the end of this week.
Activity: 14
September 12, 2018, 06:44:58 AM
now to dump ETH is really risky, i think this dumbfest should soon ends..
Pages:
Jump to: