Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 59. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 12:21:54 AM
The market was falling and the ETH was also very weak. And it's an excellent time to have coins ETH. ETH has great potential in the market and these coins are very mature. Many of the ICO who are either platform ETH and this which makes the ETH has a great demand in the market.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 11, 2018, 12:13:02 AM
My advice is to sell all or part of the ETH holdings. At current prices (0.031 BTC per coin), ETH is looking overpriced and I would rather wait till 0.02 or even 0.01 if I have to purchase any ETH. If you have tokens, then convert them to BTC rather than ETH.
I think it is all up to the holder if they are going to hold their ethereum or to sell, because we are now on dip and it is really understandable that selling on dip is a loss but if we are going to hold it we can maybe gain in the near future when price will rise. But we don't have the same needs so maybe we don't ask have the same decision on selling.
Activity: 227
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:00:57 AM
How can I have an ETH if the price decreases, this will only make me panic, I'm not sure I have to have an ETH at this time. Maybe the price is falling from today. But, if you already have an ETH, I recommend selling it, before the price continues to fall.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
September 10, 2018, 11:26:15 PM
My advice is to sell all or part of the ETH holdings. At current prices (0.031 BTC per coin), ETH is looking overpriced and I would rather wait till 0.02 or even 0.01 if I have to purchase any ETH. If you have tokens, then convert them to BTC rather than ETH.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

I always hear bad news about eth lately , they say that the creator of eth had already gave up so everyone is expecting a major downfall for it  but in my case , i wouldnt ever gave up because i see for myself that eth i a solid coin with lots of potential , so i wont ever sell my eth .

my advice to the people here is dont get discourage about the news even if it is fake or not .  eth plays a major role in the crypto ecosystem so it wouldnt likely to become obsolete
Activity: 29
September 10, 2018, 11:17:35 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
One of my priorities is to hold Bitcoin and ETH, If you sell it now, you will regret it later. So, my advice is you should keep holding it, if your finances are stable then there is nothing to hurry. Be wise.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 10, 2018, 11:12:15 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

It depend upon your discretion,if you can afford losing some percentage from your capital then go sell all the ethereum you have,but if not then continue holding because for me yes there might be no ATH coming so far,but we don’t know what market will brings to us,never forget that even shitcoin goes moon because of the whales that wanted them to pumped so what more in this popular and trusted coin?
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
September 10, 2018, 11:04:20 PM
I'm not selling my Ethereum and I'm holding. But I'm not as sure as I used to be. Although I know that in the future Ethereum will definitely be more expensive than now but I wonder to what price Ethereum can fall. To be honest, I didn't think Ethereum could cost less than $ 300. But now it's worth less than $ 200.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 11:02:29 PM
Ethereum is falling down continuously from last 2-3 months and I think this is not a right time to sell ethereum at this level so i suggest you to hold your ethereum until it's value will be rise again. Holding is the best option at this time and if you want to average your investment then buy more ethereum at this level.
Activity: 291
September 10, 2018, 10:55:39 PM
HODL !!! because there is no other way at this time other than HODL, therefore I am sure that the ETH price will rise again and will not go down again, because in my opinion the ETH price is currently down only to provide an opportunity for investors who have not invested in ETH to buy ETH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
September 10, 2018, 10:54:11 PM
If you intend to buy ETH for holding, you must wait because you can get ETH with lower price than now. ETH can be down to ~ $100 to $150 if the down trend keep continuing next days. Any way, I think ETH below $200 is good to hold for long term because ETH is top promising coin and its price now is not at it real value.
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 10:52:08 PM
Unfortunately for a while seems likely, ETH are waiting for a bitcoin run so they can ride the BTC’s coat tail

Activity: 30
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 10:50:40 PM
funny how ethereum-classic outperforms ethereum.

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 10:49:20 PM
I think you just continue to hold ETH because I believe there will be an increase in ETH prices later, the crypto market will improve soon so there is no need to hesitate to hold ETH.
Activity: 147
September 10, 2018, 10:48:21 PM
Ethereum's price drop in this year's encryption market is very serious, and has not gotten any improvement so far. Ethereum fell from the highest of $2,000 to today's $200. I have no confidence in Ethereum.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:42:46 PM
You jusy hold end of year.  ETH will be fine again soon.
we just need to wait more time, lets see what will happen before the year ends.
I just wanna hold my ETH, because i dont want sell it until reach high price.
Activity: 89
September 10, 2018, 09:59:26 PM
I suggest holding and try to be extra patient in this market. I still see a ton of utility for ETH and do not think that the ICO concept is dead. Even outside the ICO model there is so much that ethereum has to offer. I plan to take profits during the next bull run but the last thing I would do now is sell ethereum. Best of luck! Cheers.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 09:57:55 PM
Its really hard to say which one should be done..either hold or sell Eth.. There are few reasons why we should sell.. With the affirmation or comments of ether creator agreeing to the idea that ether may dip to zero..or that there will be no more rise of it in the future..  And what Goldman announced about the trading. And Big domino effect of ICO dumpings.. And the ether scalability crisis..
But there are still patient holders who still take the faith for ether to come back to normal at least.. Or bullish..who knows.. Ethereum may have an upgrade..or fork.. The 2.0.. We dont know how will that affect ethereum in the coming months..
Activity: 146
September 10, 2018, 09:53:56 PM
Ethereum has started to fall sharply since entering this year, and it has been falling continuously. I am very scared. I am afraid that the price of Ethereum will not rise. But I will not give up now, I will continue to insist.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 09:46:14 PM
Selling ethereum right now will only lead to regrets later when the market rises again. Please hold unto the Ethereum that you have and let's wait for the market to get in shape before selling.
Pages:
Jump to: