Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 55. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
everybody in the crypto world currently feels undermined and I am certain a large number of them are beginning to frenzy to make a deal, that is on account of the altcoin costs keep on weakening, this year alone from January to September, altcoin and bitcoin have diminished costs by over half. what's more, the most startling is, the debilitating of the Ethereum esteem which is presently the main altcoin on the coinmarketcap site. however, offering presently is definitely not a keen choice, Hodl and being understanding remains a need.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 04:00:17 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
In my opinion, it is a good time to buy and hold Ethereum. I assume because it has a good price considering it is no. 2 Crypto Currency. I don’t know why ETH is stalling, but you should consider the possibility to reach at least 1000$ per coin. Personally I will by a few, but for me BTC will be no. 1 in portofolio. Also consider other Altcoins, like IOTA, Monero, Vertcoin, Substratum, Neblio.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 03:35:24 AM
The price of Ethereum is going down on daily basis. The Ethereum blockchain is becoming too slow to compete with it new contender EOS.  Ethereum will bounce back I know Vitalik will not watch his ideology  go to the  grave.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 03:35:09 AM
At present, the cost of Eth is without a doubt down and all altcoins are flushed, yet there is still expectation that the market will make strides. Sparing Eth will give advantages to the following couple of months, considering Eth then it will give great esteem.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:26:37 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

why not? if u sell now u get nothing maybe just hold first better  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 795
September 12, 2018, 02:47:09 AM
Those ico you made mention are the one responsible for price dump of ethereum, they are desperate to change collected ethereum to fiat which put a lot of pressure on ethereum price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 02:35:16 AM
In fact no one else can help to decide whether to make sell or wait for improvement. I don't know maybe for take a profit it will take a long time, maybe it will not get better price, it is related to taking a risk but i still hold it.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 12, 2018, 02:08:07 AM
The ethereum is now a very weak coin. I'm sure that the fall will continue and in a few weeks the token will cost less than $ 100. There are no prerequisites for restoration of the etherium.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 07:44:25 PM
I'll buy 20% of the ether bank for a long time 1-2 years ... And suddenly it will, but if it does not, it means no) If it drops to $ 150, I'll buy it again. In general, we need to wait for a new explosive crypt, which shoots better than the etherium
Activity: 345
September 11, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
to be sincere here, anybody who is selling Eth now is really selling at a great loss. Because i believe they must have bought it when it was over $400, so why selling at loss. please hold until the market gets better. it si just a matter of patience
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 07:02:13 PM
I'm holder. There's no point in selling Ethereum now. On the contrary, it needs to be purchased.
Activity: 518
September 11, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
Well now I think you should not sell , soon it will be the turn of the market and eth will again start to rise again , so wait
Activity: 42
September 11, 2018, 06:18:55 PM
I recommend now to buy the ethereum and keep it for 1-2 years. This investment can bring profit 10x +
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 06:18:11 PM
Selling at that price a currency as useful as ETH, seems to me practically a waste, since its usefulness goes beyond its store value, as a development platform, I think it will gain value once the programmers pay more attention, so the best thing would be to do hodl and wait for the use of cryptos to become more widespread.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 06:14:16 PM
For my part, I think that there is still trust in ETH because it is a very strong project and it remains the second cryptocurrency behind Bitcoin in terms of capitalization and will surely remain the first in terms of transactions made. ETH is currently the price is very low and it's so nice to invest. This is a very good opportunity to invest. The price of the coins in this few weeks continue to decline. And many people still confused that the market still hasn't recovered crypto. But I am still convinced that Crypto has a very good future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
September 11, 2018, 06:05:20 PM
If you bought in ~$300 then you should sell as you're not likely to get your money back quickly on ETH, there are stronger horses in the race right now such as Dash and EOS. Anybody who bought in at $400+ is better off holding for the long (possibly extremely long) term, as Ethereum simply cannot stay at $180 forever, that would be ridiculous.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 06:02:56 PM
If you believe ETH will come back again, then hold. If not, learn how to trade. This is one of my regrets when I entered cryptocurrency. I did not learn how to trade myself. That is what makes it a break or a cake. Every people just wants free money and gains while the wisest ones use that opportunity to learn. I think holding ETH now is a mess. Try other cryptocurrency instead but do not take it from me. DYOR is still the best.
Activity: 280
September 11, 2018, 05:54:38 PM
Who did not sell it earlier, already there is no choice. You want or not, and it is necessary to hold and wait for growth of the price. But if money is urgently necessary it is necessary to sell eth at the lowest price for the last year.
Activity: 65
September 11, 2018, 05:53:16 PM
I would recommend selling ETH. Because the whole market is very depressed. You don't know what the market will be like. You can sell to protect your interests.

I recommend buying the ethereum for $ 180. This is an excellent price for a long-term investment, in a year the ethereum will be 1000+
Activity: 378
September 11, 2018, 05:51:25 PM
Hold ethereum now is good option at this time when the price of ethereum falling down. Because due to bearish trend of this market the price of ethereum is falling down and  it is  reach below $200. i think this the right time to invest in ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: