Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 54. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 06:44:04 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
Ethereum has fallen below the $ 200 mark since the beginning of 2018. The price is partially offset by the ICO market is no longer as before. However, Ethereum is still very potential and I believe it will recover in the near future
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 06:43:47 AM
I think, all crypto have a fluctuating price, not only ethereum, so it's better to keep ethereum and be patient waiting for the price to rise again unless you get profit then you can sell it
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
September 12, 2018, 06:33:22 AM
Well if is it okay for you to sell at lost then sell it, but if you believe that the ETH will bounce back then take the risks there will be a 50/50 chance. But for me I think it is still good to take the risk and hold your ETH to get a chance to get a profit rather than to sell now and be in a lost without a chance. It's up to you guys Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 12, 2018, 06:26:20 AM
ethereum it's better to hold if you have suffered a lot of losses, the price is too low to sell now, we will lose. except if our assets in ethereum haven't suffered a lot of losses, it's better to just sell it slowly, to be ready to buy back again when the price is lower and start rising.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 06:24:31 AM
What is $ 170 for an Ethereum coin for today? Trifle .. In which case you can leave yourself to remember)) Well, and if you think so, you need to look for another investment .. maybe even sell a couple and buy another)
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 06:11:59 AM
Hold
there's no point if you sell now
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 12, 2018, 06:10:37 AM
It's also frightening to buy ethereum today and you have a huge loss right now when you buy a ethereum and I hold it because the price drops  still continues today and it's happening every day.
Activity: 41
September 12, 2018, 05:00:55 AM
If you still have some ETH in your wallet, selling now would be a bad idea cos of the market condition now. I will advice you wait till it bounce back before thinking of selling
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 04:55:06 AM
You should keep some top picks at CMC until the end of this year. The current market is very bad not suitable for selling the coin.
Activity: 78
September 12, 2018, 04:52:45 AM
The only way for ethereum holder to make a profit is to hold now that the price of ethereum is down. Hold is the only key to making profits again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 04:49:20 AM
Maybe not the most important advantage of the ETH , but today, for storage, exchange and other operations with it, although they are charged, but in a small amount, which distinguishes them from the money that is stored in banks.
Activity: 264
September 12, 2018, 04:47:55 AM
I think the best idea now is to hold on to you ethereum because selling now will only make you loose tlyour asset which will not be too good. So in my own opinion I think we should think of holding what we have and if possible buy more ethereum doing that when the price finally goes up you will gain more the best thing to do now is buy more ethereum and take your mind off the whole thing
Activity: 27
September 12, 2018, 04:44:04 AM
do not be afraid of current market conditions, be patient first I am sure in the future the market will recover quickly. if you want to invest in Ethereum now is the right time because now the Ethereum price is low and in the long run I am sure Etheum will grow again you are patient, surely the price will rise.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 04:28:53 AM
ethereum natural prices are fairly low. buy and hold right now is a good strategy to have. However, it certainly must be patient in waiting for the recovery of the market so ethereum will also be rising expectations. buy now is still not to be something that is too late.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 12, 2018, 04:22:53 AM
Ether has been taken serious bashing from the beginning of year, there is no point panicking at this point, just hold your coin to success or you sell for stipend now. It will be better soon if we all endure this season.
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 04:21:40 AM
As you can see, ETH is being affected by ICO. I think the recent ETH decline has a direct connection with ICO, and they may be using ETH for cash!
Activity: 108
September 12, 2018, 04:20:08 AM
At present ethereum prices are bad, and I give this prediction the right time to buy and hold ethereum. buying when the price falls will give you more profit when you sell ethereum when the price goes up.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
In my opinion you shoul hold your coin and wait till the end of the year,because prizes will be rise at the end of the year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 04:15:58 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Buy now and hold until next year, probably. We can expect a lot more movement for ethereum by the start of the year since there are a lot more developers planning to enter the market and start building their very own tokens up for sale. Expect a lot more investors would buy ethereum by this period.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 12, 2018, 04:15:25 AM
At present, the cost of Eth is without a doubt down and all altcoins are flushed, yet there is still expectation that the market will make strides. Sparing Eth will give advantages to the following couple of months, considering Eth then it will give great esteem.
Hard to decide while seeing the value to keep falling, though considering that this coin is really competitive and most of the alts are also showing downfall, good thing is when ETH start to bounce back and the market become healthy again, we can expect that the value will reach higher than the last peak, if you are a believer and can hold on, investing with this coin is a good options just forget about the downtrend and look for long term holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: