Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 51. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:55:27 PM
Finally, the belief in the Ethereum have stupid staggered. I've waited a long time. After all, I told you. This is one hell of a project that will put sticks in the wheels of crypto-carts.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
September 12, 2018, 05:30:31 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
currently, the market conditions are dead, and no one can be sure when this condition will occur, many seniors also said that this condition was like in 2015, where interest in cryptocurrencies dropped, but in 2017 the end of interest in cryptocurrencies exploded. don't know when but I believe sometime in the future the market will grow again..
Activity: 336
September 12, 2018, 05:29:51 PM
Keep holding or sell?
This question have no right answer.

But this ETH fall bring to all of us very rare possibility to change shit-coins (which all, who's now first year on the market, have) into something better.
For last week I sold tons of small cap tokens for Etherium.
Even something what I write-off from balance converted to ETH.

It's a brigh side of the story Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
As for me and the way I look at it.. Ethereum will never remain like this. It might be strange as it keeps dropping but it will recover at all cost with time. . So I will advise you to hold your ethereum..
Activity: 448
September 12, 2018, 04:18:35 PM
Now Eth price huge falling  we should hold our ET. Eth again would be recover. I hope eth can be cross 1500$ in this year so should hold our coin untill recover.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
I advise you not to buy Ethereum for the time being, as many analysts say it will continue to fall sharply this year  Sad
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 12, 2018, 04:10:32 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
many holders already sold their token before it crash, if you didnt sell your tokens then its better to hold it for now, you should wait for its price to pump. you must not panic, you just have to believe that it will pump.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 03:59:29 PM
Yes, the price already fell very much, so sell now is not the best option in my opinion. I certainly do not exclude that the price could fall even lower, for example up to $ 50, but the more likely scenario in which the market will begin to grow. Just HODL
Activity: 308
September 12, 2018, 03:57:14 PM
I will hold. I do not want to sell at such a low price. Over time, the market will recover. The most important thing is not to panic in this situation.
Activity: 420
September 12, 2018, 03:56:15 PM
Ethereum is my one of the best coins to hold, its price is currently cheap so I suggest to buy some Ethereum then hold it for long term and I'm pretty sure that you will gain a lot of money once you do it. Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:52:20 PM
At this time it is more realistic to keep holding your Eth. The crypto market situation is still down. Big loss that you will receive if you sell it now. I also have some Eth. Therefore, keep holding your Eth until the situation improves. I'm sure everything will get better again as before. Only a matter of time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 03:21:26 PM
You buy in slump and sell above, not vice versa. I saw the market and I saw what happened to ethereum, just like many other altcoins, I wouldn't sell anything, like giving coins below the price. I said two years ago that I would not cut losses, a good time came if you were patient enough, I would guard my ethereum along with many other coins.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 03:16:08 PM
It's better hold of course. I can't understand that somebody would sell ETH almost -50% lower than average price in previous month, I would only suggest to buy some ETH for earning more in perspective.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
You are not alone, I have seen a lot of people selling their precious ETH because of fear. This is the time for risk takers to gain. Buy more now and hold. I won't advise holders to give away ETH for dollars now, keep and even try and get more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 03:03:16 PM
That's a very difficult question. Somewhere I understand that everything shows that the ethereum is moving to $ 50, but at the same time I believe that the ethereum will start to grow again in price. And for the moment, I can not decide what to do.
Activity: 164
September 12, 2018, 02:52:56 PM
in this situation we can consider buying ETH coins or not, in my opinion it is better to wait until the price stabilizes and hold. what we have done in the market cannot be avoided, of course we hope the best to immediately rise so that we can be comfortable in trading. pray and remain calm in the future crypto is growing.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
September 12, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
I think if you hold an ETH right now, it will be the right plan for you. Why is that? because ETH is at a low price of $ 174. the possibilities and expectations that will occur will again increase. maybe predictions and also what many people expect today.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 02:47:15 PM
I think that now it's good time to buy coins because the market is at the bottom. And especially for holding because now there is no point in selling coins. We need to have patience and wait for the next growth of the crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:45:09 PM
There are a lot of conversations around this coin. And many, desperate to sell their ETH. So these people have already lost. the crypto currency will soon begin its return to the top of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: