Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 61. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
The advice I give you now is that you should keep ethereum if you have the idle capital you should buy and invest more ethereum more if you invest in ethereum you will have the opportunity to get more profit than
Activity: 62
September 10, 2018, 10:01:28 AM
Have hold it and buy it as much as possible. You cut the hole at this point, you will have to regret. The ETH Group is doing everything possible to increase its value. Trust in them. Good luck and double your account number in October   
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 10, 2018, 09:55:44 AM
Now iam brought lot of ETH and strongly hold till 2020. I recommended to all get eth now at lowest price then sell after prices up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 09:50:31 AM
my most trusted coin in ethereum crypto currencies. it should definitely be in the wallet. no sales should be done right now because the value will increase in the near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 09:11:30 AM
There are a lot of topics that concern ETH today, because today this project really occupies probably very important places, since the price of ETH coins today is probably a record small, I think this has become a very serious topic for discussion.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
September 10, 2018, 09:08:01 AM
Personally I'm holding simply because I bought in at much higher price and don't want to actualize my losses. Personally, I think the future of Ethereum is bright, but for the foreseeable future it's going to be difficult times. I wouldn't buy in right now simply because the market is so hostile, get back in when the market shows a bullish trend.
Activity: 102
September 10, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
It is been all red for ethereum with each dip in the market generally, But i think ethereum at 197 $ is a less risky enterance point.Hodl
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 09:02:53 AM
i think holding now is the better idea, especially that the market is so low
Activity: 7
September 10, 2018, 09:01:48 AM
It is difficult to assess the market right now. When people stop using ETH as the utility it loses value even further. Tokens like New Zone Tokens will be used in commodities platform every day, thereby being independent of the market fluctuations.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 10, 2018, 08:46:04 AM
If you are holding Ethereum,  continue to hold but if you don't have ether, this is your golden opportunity to buy ether at Lowe's price it has ever sold.  The bearish market have created incredible low price of bitcoin and many quality altcoin. 
There are many people agreed to hold ethereum, this altcoin is really talked about by crypto lover. It is certain in eventually will get a good profit by holding it for few moment, but to buy it people still in doubt, because prices always continue to drop.
Activity: 109
September 10, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I think Ethereum will be one of best investments! Hopefully all those people are holding it for a long term. My advice is Hold wait for the value become higher.
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 08:37:45 AM
There is no point to sell ETH or any other coin in lose. so, i suggest you to hold your position. plus ETH have lots of potential to grow and highly adopted and appreciated  by poeple and investors. ETH is worth holding
Activity: 184
September 10, 2018, 08:24:26 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

ETH is a good platform, which is undeniable in the present. However, the current price does not reflect its value as it has gone down a lot since the beginning of the year. Many reasons explain this phenomenon, including the ICO has mobilized a lot of ETH and sell it. In my opinion it will not recover soon but it is still very potential and will keep it in the long run
Activity: 1
September 10, 2018, 08:22:16 AM
i think i need to hold my ethereum.
because the current price is so low, and if we look ethereum price at last year.
ethereum price will growing higher than now.
and i think this time is the best time to buy more ethereum.
 Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 10, 2018, 08:15:06 AM
Yes. I think that the price for Eth coins is specially dropped, so that many investors sell their coins. I think that now is the time to buy Eth coins. But do not forget about the diversification of their funds.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 08:14:44 AM
If you are holding Ethereum,  continue to hold but if you don't have ether, this is your golden opportunity to buy ether at Lowe's price it has ever sold.  The bearish market have created incredible low price of bitcoin and many quality altcoin. 
Activity: 143
September 10, 2018, 08:09:54 AM
The price of ETH is very cheap right now. We can trust what ETH will achieve in 2018. Buy now and wait to receive high profits
Activity: 31
September 10, 2018, 08:08:28 AM
Yes you should hold it.
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 08:08:12 AM
ETH should be held for future.
Activity: 29
September 10, 2018, 08:07:54 AM
I will hold my Eth coins till I get good price.
Pages:
Jump to: