Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 63. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 06:41:19 AM
ETH has been active for quite a long time now. Yes, it is true that there were times when it's price is low, like what's happening these days. Still, I am very positive that like what has happened in the past years, it will eventually go back up. Not only that, I am confident in ETH because of the fact that many people use it as well.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:39:56 AM
Without any hesitation and looking here and there, just hold your coins and sit tight.
Activity: 29
September 10, 2018, 06:33:05 AM
You should hold your eth to get good price in future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
September 10, 2018, 06:13:32 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I would prefer and would say that its better to HODL it up.
a lot of factors have affected and impacted making a very deep dip not for only the ETH.
but also all the Cryptocurrency in the market.
it might cause everybody a lot of panic, however its actually making things worst.
just let it past and give it some time. it will recover.

that is why I might for the next few weeks reduce activity on the internet Cheesy I realized that if I was at the computer every day and kept seeing this condition getting worse it didn't feel comfortable.
I think now is the right time to vacation and calm down and wait for market conditions to improve. maybe that's good for my assets that are still on HODL
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:11:14 AM
ICO and ETH will live the same as bitcoin ! I mean forever ! Just now the correction and the market is difficult days ! When everything is restored, people will regret that they sold ETH as they once sold bitcoin for $ 200!
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 10, 2018, 06:03:06 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I would prefer and would say that its better to HODL it up.
a lot of factors have affected and impacted making a very deep dip not for only the ETH.
but also all the Cryptocurrency in the market.
it might cause everybody a lot of panic, however its actually making things worst.
just let it past and give it some time. it will recover.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 05:39:48 AM
The situation is ambiguous and no one can say for sure what to expect from the market. But, I don't think we will see the market grows anytime soon. Most likely coin price will go even deeper. Taking this into account, it isn't a bad idea to go to USDT or fiat.
I have already sold all my coins including ETH and now I am waiting when uptrend starts. So, I am voting for selling ETH and other coins and waiting for a better time, whenever it came...
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 05:39:23 AM
In terms of price now, this might be the right time to buy eth and be held in the long term, but I'm also not sure if this is the right time to buy eth because I also don't know whether the market will get worse or will recover.
Activity: 406
September 10, 2018, 05:38:08 AM
We need to continue to hold on, because the ICO market is far from dead and continues to grow!
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
September 10, 2018, 05:36:54 AM
yes really in my opinion you have to hold eth in such a situation, even though the market price falls, if you buy now you will get more coins that you have, so I think the price of eth in the next few days will increase and will benefit .

Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
I believe that now if you have not sold the etherium, then it is better to keep it on the long-term prospect, if sold - it's time to re-buy at cheaper prices
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 05:24:28 AM
I think it's good to hold it now because the price of Ethereum is very low.Currently Ethereum's price is $196.This is the best time to buy some Ethereum.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2018, 05:17:19 AM
For me, now is the great opportunity for us to buy cheap cryptocurrency in the market like eth and hold it until the market recovers because it has a chance to earn big profit when the cryptos especially like eth to increased. We always should not dont lose our patience for gaining our profit because it leads us to success for our objectives here in crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
September 10, 2018, 05:15:35 AM
Just hold it until you enter the new year. If later the price conditions are still low, then sell. If I am personal about ATA, I still see developments.
Activity: 274
September 10, 2018, 05:10:21 AM
if you bought the airwaves at a high price, then of course it's worth holding, there is no point in losing money, the air can already live and maybe for a couple of years, but there are always growth phases and opportunities for growth, you need to be patient and wait
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
September 10, 2018, 05:07:24 AM
I think that the etherium is a very good coin and selling it now at a discounted price is complete insanity. would advise unless to buy it
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 05:03:46 AM
Ethereum should hold.
The ICO project has indeed attracted many people to profitable investments.
I think ICO is the right way to invest.
But I think ICO is currently a lot of scams and makes many people disappointed with the ICO.
Ethereum is enough to be a good coin so there is an opportunity to rise again in the future.
Jpt
Activity: 374
September 10, 2018, 04:59:36 AM
It is up to you whether you want to hold ethereum or sell. But if you hear my suggestion, you should not sell ethereum. Ethereum is the best coin with strong team and innovative technology. It is not that its prices declining means the coin is bad and it cannot raise again. See bitcoin, its prices were down in 2013, but reached around $ 20000 in 2017. So keep patience.
Activity: 29
September 10, 2018, 04:58:55 AM
If any cryptocurrency meets your requirements, it's Bitcoin.
Ethereum is comparatively high-risk since it tries to do so much more.
Activity: 32
September 10, 2018, 04:50:24 AM
You should continue to hold and wait, ETH prices are falling at this time should not sell. Almost all the coin fell sharply during this time not only ETH, the market is volatile so need calm and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: