Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 64. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
The question is now, will eth stay at these price or will it go to zero? Im am absolutly convinced from the ethereum blockchain project. But the people always act in fud and thats why the price is so low actually. So if you dont sell it untill now, you should not sell anymore. because i dont think that ethereum will be go any lower any time soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
September 10, 2018, 04:41:56 AM
if you already have ethereum for now it is better to hold and if you have funds this is a good time to buy because ethereum prices are already very cheap, and I believe that in the future ethereum will rise again and can even soar higher.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
I think now it is necessary to hold the ETH until better times. However, if you need money for some needs, you can output without hesitation.

I agree, If theres not, so much better to hold eth funds because the value of it Is really low,  just a little bit patience in order to get huge profits after the correction its value and i guess it will happen by the end month of these year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 04:37:32 AM
There may be a current of two options to sell or buy to keep to the end. Well, if a person believes in a bright future coin, why not hold up better times. All the news is given on the cost of ethereum but it will still stand and will give everyone a chance to make money in the future. Now its cost is lower than last year and this is for me personally a gift of fate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:34:17 AM
I think now it is necessary to hold the ETH until better times. However, if you need money for some needs, you can output without hesitation.
Activity: 420
September 10, 2018, 04:31:10 AM
If you have not sold before this time and kept your coins-the more it makes sense to wait for the growth of the market and then sell only. I have the same situation and I do not plan to sell at such a low price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
September 10, 2018, 04:12:43 AM
I would suggest to hold your Eth especially if you bought your eth during those months when the price is high. It is too late to decide now to sell and cut off your losses. It is better to hold because Big chance that it will rise again. Be patience in holding and wait for the right time to sell. I am optimistic about it. I am holding also my eth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:11:56 AM
Ethereum is a coin that is very potential for the future so there is no loss to hold it at any time. If we want to hold it now it doesn't hurt. The most important thing is your strategy in holding the coin whether it will be long term or short term. I advise you to hold coins for the long term because I believe ethereum's future will skyrocket so that you will get many benefits. I am sure with this because ethereum comes with technological advantages that provide real benefits. But all of that depends on your analysis, if you will use it as a short-term hold then apply a smart strategy so that you do not experience losses.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 10, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
I think you should keep holding now because selling now willake you regret some time soon. I see the further drop in ether currently is a way to force people into making panic sales so that those who are controlling eth will buy all of them and later pump. So you have to be smart here and hold. Eth will never remain like this. It might be strange as it keeps dropping but it will recover at all cost. So I will urge you to hold.

Yeah probably it is better to hold. Especially that the market is down, it is better to hold and do mot let yourself be a panic seller. As for today's market, it is not really good if you sell because you will only loss what you have supposed to have, then this is not good for the investors. They will loss trust if the market is in not good situation. With the market in red, it is better to wait for it to turn green to get what you expected.
Activity: 364
September 10, 2018, 04:07:51 AM
i bought eth at much higher price than current price so there is no point selling at a loss because ETH is a good project and holding can't go wrong as i think.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 10, 2018, 04:04:17 AM
yes buy ETH now, because ETH at the price of $ 290 and hold it, because I'm sure if you hold and sell it next year then you will get a very big profit and of course you will become rich.
Activity: 6
September 10, 2018, 04:03:28 AM
Yeah, it's time is perfect to buy ETH, maybe few days later, it will pump to $300.
Activity: 19
September 10, 2018, 04:03:17 AM
I think it is good to hold eth now because the price is low and wait to have a great value. It is a good time to invest also.
Activity: 183
September 10, 2018, 03:58:51 AM
Looking at the explanations you have proffered, it's actually logical enough to give up on one's investment on ETH. However, we have to understand that thou the now is taking a serious toil on different coin prices, it doesn't indicate us selling all we have got and leave the community. Patience is the key.
Activity: 64
September 10, 2018, 03:55:05 AM
Right now you have to hold it as soon as possible, ethereum, because the market price has started to rise and in the near future the market will soar, so you will benefit if you trade in it.

Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
September 10, 2018, 03:52:17 AM
Currently, the price of Eth is indeed down and almost all altcoins are flushed, but there is still hope that the market will improve.
Saving Eth will provide benefits for the next few months, thinking positively about Eth then it will provide good value.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 10, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

You are obviously panicking, mate. Hold your horses. Avoid making any decision at the moment because you are simply carried away by your emotions. My logic tells me that it is absurd to sell Ethereum at more or less $200 when it was $1,400 several months ago. That to me is a stupid move. If there is a thing worth doing at this time when the market is down, it would be to buy more.
Activity: 7
September 10, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
This is the right time to Hold your ETH and buy ETH on best exchange. Because ETH value is low price now for reason of many ICO's are based in ETH.  In the year of 2018 too many ICO's released and  many ICO based on Ethereum. So, ETH values are decreased.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
September 10, 2018, 03:40:00 AM
if you want to make a decision do it by your own will.
as I know now the price of ETH has dropped too much, what happened? I don't know.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 03:35:48 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
You are right, the fact that investors do not invest in ICO projects led to the fact that the demand for Ethereum has greatly decreased, and some projects sell it in large quantities. Nevertheless, I am sure that when the market is restored, the price of ETH will also be restored.
Pages:
Jump to: