Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 65. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:31:26 AM
It is difficult to answer your question, the right advice is to only invest in Crypto with a certain amount of money you have. This market is always very risky even for the most experienced
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 03:28:41 AM
For me I should just hold and kept it in my wallet waiting to come back to the market to be rising again. Do not be panic selling because eventually you can regret for your decisions. We should be patiently wait so that the result will be surely profitable.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
September 10, 2018, 03:24:55 AM
in my opinion, you are better off holding ethereum right now before it's too late, because the market price is already up, it means the price will rise soon, so use it and you are better off investing now.

Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 03:16:06 AM
Ethereum prices began to decline. I am an investor at a low price.

Investing is a logical move when prices fall. If you want to make money, you have to buy a coin at a low price.

If you have Ethereum, do not panic.

Crypto will continue to have such declines in the money world. Calm down. Keep on waiting.
Activity: 74
September 10, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
I expect the downtrend to continue as long as the Ethereum exchange rate is related. ETH trading volume dropped, and the ICO market was in shambles.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
September 10, 2018, 03:12:14 AM
ETH still become number 1 altcoin according to market cap so ETH still the most popular one and the founder Vitalik Buterin also keep to development ETH become much better, and at the moment all altcoin crash but in the long term all altcoin also can be going up because the trend of the market also will change. Ethereum still have strong fundamental because this coin will change to PoS and will solve scalability issue.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 03:10:38 AM
I'm not alone, Same situation here. if you have some funds try to invest them on this market by portions, step by step. if it is going further down, invest another percentage. then on the next bull run you will get more profit than one time investment. Who can predict exact bottom of this market! So the best thing is invest like above.
Activity: 52
September 10, 2018, 03:07:38 AM
I invested in some Ethereums this year, but the price of Ethereum fell very badly, which made me lose a lot. But the current price I think is very suitable for investment. I will continue to invest. Because I believe that the price of Ethereum will pick up again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:03:58 AM
I think that the ETH will continue to fall, and it can last a very long time, and at its price we will again suffer losses that will undermine the belief in the Crypto currency
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 03:03:54 AM
In my opinion, better you hold your eth now. This is because the price of eth still in the bad price and if you sell it, you just get disadvantages from that. In coinmarketcap today, the price of eth just reach $199 per coin and selling it can make loss in your investation. Just wait until the price increase again patiently and then in the end you can earn many profits from your investation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
September 10, 2018, 03:03:33 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Still worth to hold because of ETH blockchain still useful, Ethereum is a huge platform that is used to build decentralized services, also called “dapps” (decentralized apps).

Ethereum can be used in health, Security from hackers, Transactions, Privacy from third parties, Politics, Self-driving cars, Storing data and Gambling and because of these purposes the ETH will rise again and will stay stronger. I believed holding is the best option for Ethereum!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 02:59:09 AM
i think this is the good time to buy and hold etheruem. market price is totally deeply decrease and wait for the growth recovery of this coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 02:55:29 AM
if we look at Ethereum prices that have decreased in the last few days, to below or around the price of $ 200. it seems like a good idea to buy, I think it's a pretty cheap price right now. then we look forward to the Ethereum rise for the next day.
Activity: 644
September 10, 2018, 02:52:37 AM
Have an ETH, for now, is very important because you can develop these coins with how to invest in ICO. Invest in ICO are extremely beneficial and you should be able to find a project that has a great product. Each decision that you use should use analysis and careful. So you don't get caught up in the scam ICO project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 10, 2018, 02:49:46 AM
everyone in the crypto world now feels threatened and I am sure many of them are starting to panic to make a sale, that's because the altcoin prices continue to weaken, this year alone from January to September, altcoin and bitcoin have decreased prices by more than 50%. and the most frightening is, the weakening of the Ethereum value which is currently the number one altcoin on the coinmarketcap site. but selling now is not a smart decision, Hodl and being patient remains a priority, because with that, we can get victory. everything will pass soon so stay patient
Activity: 350
September 10, 2018, 02:46:05 AM
It would be better if you have ethereum to save it first, it will be sold now it will lose because the price is still cheap at the moment there is no improvement, be patient until the price goes up you can sell it
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 10, 2018, 02:44:46 AM
if I think hold, because the price of ETH goes down very far and now the price of ETH is $ 290 but I am sure 2 - 3 years ahead the price of ETH will increase again and that will give us a big profit.
Activity: 112
September 10, 2018, 02:42:55 AM
Well ethereum is a great coin and it has shown it greatness although the market is not so encouraging the price are very low now so I would advice to hold and wait
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 02:40:41 AM
I think selling at $ 200 is just stupid so we just have to hold on. IMHO
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 02:36:32 AM
I think with such a rate of decline in the cost of ETH, we will soon see 100 $ for 1 ETH. This is very sad for me because of the strong influence on the development of the ICO industry.
Pages:
Jump to: