Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 67. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 11:20:59 PM
Hold remains an obligation for now. we know that now prices have decreased and we should hold on to gain profits. do not reverse sell because surely the estimation obtained decreases
agree with you that now we have to hold ethereum to be able to help increase the price. because now the price has dropped dramatically for ethereum prices
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 09, 2018, 11:19:46 PM
Interest in ethereum was very high during the ICO boom season last year but now the interest in ICO is dying and it's been in a decline for some time now. But I have the idea that eth is not done yet. We will see it grow again
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 11:14:46 PM
At the present time, I think you should not invest too much in Ethereum, although at some point, its value is very high and Ethereum is second only to the Cryptocurrency market, but only in a few weeks. Back here, the value of Ethereum has been greatly reduced. If you really want to invest in coin, I think you should invest a lot in another coin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 09, 2018, 11:13:06 PM
Hold remains an obligation for now. we know that now prices have decreased and we should hold on to gain profits. do not reverse sell because surely the estimation obtained decreases
Activity: 392
September 09, 2018, 11:12:46 PM
Ethereum is still going to a lot of downturns. It may go down a bit more, but no one is really certain on where this is headed. But definitely a good time to hold since it is much better than losing your investments.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
September 09, 2018, 11:10:16 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
If you still have free money and don't need to sell ETH for now, hold is good. Because even ICO is almost dead like what you said, ETH still used to send token and gas, and develop itself too. So demand will still going.
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
For now i am out of eth, i believe it will still go high again but that would be when the market stabilizes, right now i am waiting for the dip down eth so that I will enter into eth again, now i am out of until further notice, my opinion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 11:03:56 PM
for us you can have eth now, because the price is cheap, so you can hold it in the long run by waiting for a high selling price, so you will also get a lot of profits in the future.
Activity: 294
September 09, 2018, 11:00:41 PM
The market is indeed critical, this will test our patience in holding our coins, don't panic at this situation, this is a game that is being done by the popes.
With this game they will get profit with your panic, it is better to hold your Ethics and believe me there will be an unexpected increase.
Activity: 10
September 09, 2018, 10:58:55 PM
This is the time to hold your ETH because if you sell now, you are going to sell at a loss and this will be discouraging for you. At this time my advice for people is to acquire more ETH with the ones they have at hand so that when the time is right for you to sell, you make more profit from the investment. As ETH is in red now, I am very optimistic that the price will soon go up and we experience the green period. Buy more and hold the ones you have for better days are ahead of ETH.
Activity: 129
September 09, 2018, 10:58:28 PM
I think you can get eth now, because you will also get lots of good profits in the future, because now is the right time you can invest in eth.
Activity: 34
September 09, 2018, 10:56:32 PM
It's totally normal for SEC to post on Sunday. It's definitely not manipulation.

Very professional, much normal, good news.

The SEC are a bunch of losers who work for politicians, banks and corporations. They continue to try to kill Bitcoin every way they know how but still fail.

Activity: 37
September 09, 2018, 10:54:30 PM
It's totally normal for SEC to post on Sunday. It's definitely not manipulation.

Very professional, much normal, good news.

Activity: 201
September 09, 2018, 10:51:05 PM
the market are dropped now.
so you better hold your ETH.
or you can take this opportunity to buy more ETH.
i believe the price will increasing again soon.
just be patience a little.
Activity: 174
September 09, 2018, 10:21:38 PM
with the market situation being reddened I advise you to keep the ETH you have until the market grows, don't ever doubt the eth you have because I believe this is only temporary, be patient be patient and always be patient
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 09, 2018, 10:14:54 PM
It seems to me that it's too late to sell anyway. it is better to keep your coins and, if possible, buy in on strong drawdowns.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 10:13:04 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
For me it is better to hold ETH or if you have money this is the best time to buy for more ETH since the price is very low now. ETH for me will soon to boom because this coin will never be collapse like bitcoin, ETH has many features and mostly likely people are using ETH on their daily trading and other transactions in cryptocurrency. So better hold ETH or if you like buy more while the price is affordable.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 10:09:27 PM
In my experience, it's time for you to hold on. Circumstances usually make everyone panic because eth continues to decline. But if you have a lot of funds this is the right time to buy as much as eth and then hold it until the price is stable. This kind of situation will not survive in the long run just need to be patient.
Activity: 252
September 09, 2018, 10:07:05 PM
I think if you have ethereum now save it first, because this coint price is currently cheap, wait for the coint price to rise, you can sell it, but even for coint prices we don't know because it's hard to predict I feel patient is good you need to do
Activity: 137
September 09, 2018, 10:04:33 PM
I don't think the whole market is red, well, you might be referring to major coins
such as, BTCTC and Ethereum, just bought Ethereum and planning to hodl long-term
while trading it to alt short-term.
Pages:
Jump to: