Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 66. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:34:30 AM
Yes, I am also afraid of Ethereum now. The price of Ethereum has fallen very sharply in this year's market. And I have been falling continuously, I am very scared. But I hope that the price of Ethereum will be restored as soon as possible.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 10, 2018, 02:29:51 AM
Since the price of ethereum in the market was dramatically falling down i would had to hold my ethereum until the market can totally recovering and also the ethereum and giving big price of ethereum and that is the time we get profit from ethereum.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
September 10, 2018, 02:00:46 AM
The ether dropped below $ 200 and it's not the bottom. I am sure that the coin will continue to become cheaper and autumn will soon cost less than $ 100. To date, an adequate price for this coin is 50-70 dollars.

As much as I don't like it, indeed it seems that this isn't the bottom of ETH and things could get even worse. With that in mind to some its very complicated and I think most are leaning towards selling the coin.
Activity: 12
September 10, 2018, 01:59:34 AM
This is the best time to hold ETH and also buy more because the price is down now and if you sell at this point, you are going to sell at a loss but if you buy more now and wait till the price goes up, then you make more profit. After the red comes the green and when the green comes, we make more profit than when we are in red
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 01:49:46 AM
The ether dropped below $ 200 and it's not the bottom. I am sure that the coin will continue to become cheaper and autumn will soon cost less than $ 100. To date, an adequate price for this coin is 50-70 dollars.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
September 10, 2018, 01:46:52 AM
I think that the etherium has a very large growth potential, as it is a strong and technological coin. What is happening now - is happening with the entire market, so do not pay attention to any particular coin. Just the whole market is falling.

I think it's good now to hold a Eth because of falling price but that is not mean to give up our holding because we know that is normal the price will fallen but there's a big possible the price will goes back in normal or reach the normal price.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
September 10, 2018, 01:45:40 AM
I think that the etherium has a very large growth potential, as it is a strong and technological coin. What is happening now - is happening with the entire market, so do not pay attention to any particular coin. Just the whole market is falling.
It is true that all the market is getting it but Etehereum is getting the worst hit with its price going down to 193 USD, that's ridiculous and I do hope that this coin will recover.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 01:40:53 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 10, 2018, 01:25:47 AM
I haven't really held ETH for any length of time, I use it mostly as an investment vehicle to join with ICO crodwfunding. I think these levels sub $200 are a fantastic opportunity to add some funds to Ethereum for later in the year when it will be possibly used for some new investment options. If you are holding for some time it may be too painful to sell off now and realise a large loss, if you can HOLD I would suggest to do so.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 01:21:29 AM
If you are sitting on Ethereum purchased at much higher prices then to sell now you will take a huge hit. It may drop even further but it would seem sensible to time some additional purchases and reduce your cost average.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
September 10, 2018, 01:14:34 AM
Sell, till you can. ETF reject will force down price even more.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 10, 2018, 01:08:05 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

when one coin falls down, there are many bad news which aim to it and make investors be very confused and lost many belief on it. But if like this, will not have the rich and the poor. Recognize and buy it at this time that really precisely bring you lots of profit
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:56:32 AM
I think it is necessary to hold ETH up to better times. But if you need money for current expenses, then part of the earned one can be cashed.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 10, 2018, 12:53:53 AM
Current market price value on Ethereum now are still dropping to $198.We should still hold our coin until we see that it will goes high.I believe this will hit $400 by the end of this year.
terrible price $198 if it's too late to sell, better hold this coin. because now it's going down too far and too late if you sell at the current price In my opinion.
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 12:51:07 AM
Current market price value on Ethereum now are still dropping to $198.We should still hold our coin until we see that it will goes high.I believe this will hit $400 by the end of this year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 12:45:27 AM
If  at this point,  you are still holding ethererum, there is no point selling rather, you should be buying and keep buying the cheap ether as they become even cheaper in the cryptocurrency market! Ethereum is grossly under value and those that buy the dips will have cause to smile very soon!
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 12:42:01 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

I think we need to hold our ethereum investment for now because the market value continue to drops to a very low price and selling may not good as this makes us losing our money.
Activity: 45
September 10, 2018, 12:28:29 AM
This is really a trying time in crypto. One good thing about ETH is that it bounces back hard and high. This should be a good time to buy. But do your risk analysis very well before you venture
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 12:22:14 AM
If may i know, how much are eth price when you bought it?
according to the strategy that I used, it is better to hold it first, don't buy / sell, look at the development of the market, keep track of it while paying attention to its supply and demand if they are same strong you can buy if there is funds.
the important thing is not to be sold, if it is sold you will lose, rather than being sold it is better to use it to invest ico, who said that ico was almost dead? ico still promising to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 11:21:43 PM
For now i am out of eth, i believe it will still go high again but that would be when the market stabilizes, right now i am waiting for the dip down eth so that I will enter into eth again, now i am out of until further notice, my opinion.
if you leave ethereum, do you have lost your assets ?it seems that the decision is not right, it would be better if ethereum is retained then your reserve capital used to buy it agin
Pages:
Jump to: