Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 71. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 858
September 06, 2018, 05:28:10 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Ethereum will not be able to drop to 0. On its base, a lot of tokens are released. Thanks to this he is very popular. The current fall of ETH is manipulation. It will grow in price, look.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:24:41 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

for now of course ethereum to hold, it's better if you use ethereum for long-term investment. low market, more suitable for long-term investment. because ethereum the price also decreases, then that is the best way.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 04:50:18 PM
I think it's too late to sell Ethereum...
It may fall even lower, but... If you are not an active trader, I suggest to hold it now...
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:59:40 PM
Yes. ETH is an option for long term investment. The value of ETH is very low compared to its true value. ETH is still the heart of altcoin and has a great influence on the crypto market. Unfortunately, ETH is the coin that has the fastest rate of decline yesterday. I suspect there are clouds that are being set up or that it is a trap. Therefore, the most obvious is to define your goals.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
September 06, 2018, 03:55:52 PM
Consider the levels ethereum has been, i think you will see its not very smart to sell at these levels, but if you are a day trader you can do that. Maybe you can earn some extra money/eths.

I would hazard a guess that the majority of Eth investors bought in at a much higher price in which case it wouldn't make sense to sell now unless you desperately needed fiat.

The price may well go lower in the short term but I do believe it will increase in the long term.
Activity: 252
September 06, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
Of course the market will be difficult to recover soon in the near future but in the long run, I believe ETH will rise again. When ETH updates are important for its platform along with the market recovery will add value. ETH could drop to around $ 180 if Bitcoin is down to $ 5,000 but we hope this is the end of the year. The market can recover very quickly at any time. If you have bought at a very high price then I think it should hold.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
I think this crypto currency will always be in the top of popularity. After all, Etherium allows users and developers to create so-called intelligent contracts, automatic code that can be used for a wide range of applications.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
September 06, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
I think that in ethereum there is still very much potential for growth, this coin will always be claimed. ICO projects will not die in the near future, the crypto-currency market will rise and the ICO projects will come to life, which are really going through a bad time.
Considering the fact that now the ethereum has fallen very much in price, considering the forthcoming implementation of the Plasma project in the ethereum, which must fundamentally solve the problem with the scalability of this coin, it should now grow very well in price.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
September 06, 2018, 03:26:15 PM
Now is a very good time for buy ethereum, If you have more eth hold is very wonderful, because after few weeks ethereum give you many percent plus.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 03:25:41 PM
Consider the levels ethereum has been, i think you will see its not very smart to sell at these levels, but if you are a day trader you can do that. Maybe you can earn some extra money/eths.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
Now selling eth is like selling ripple begining 2017. So i will say hodl. SOme say it can go lower I dont think it can go lower.
At least selling ETH at a price of $ 250 is not very advisable, since the potential for the growth of this coin is huge. I think that it is worth waiting for the growth of the capitalization of the Crypto-currency and already then consider the possibility of selling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 06, 2018, 03:20:14 PM
Now selling eth is like selling ripple begining 2017. So i will say hodl. SOme say it can go lower I dont think it can go lower.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 03:12:20 PM
I think that if money is not urgently needed now, it is better to leave these coins and not sell them. But must also take into account the fact that the price can continue to decline down to 150$ and only after that it will start to grow.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 03:07:26 PM
I always hold my eth because I believe eth will recover and increase in the future. it's time to buy back the cheap eth to increase our assets.
Activity: 155
September 06, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

Yes, the decline that happened at this time made me doubt about ethereum. However, there is no choice but to wait for him to go back up because selling panic is not the right decision.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:02:02 PM
ethereum is a good coin, I know this coin in 2016 from my friend, if I know this coin in 2014 I still get profit from the initial price of this coin, I think ethereum prices are still good now
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 02:23:48 PM
I think holding it better. if you sell at the bear market then you will get a loss because the price of crypto has decreased.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 02:20:59 PM
I don't understand why people so to be afraid of it.
ETH is failing, correctly.
But you remember as it grew in previous year?
It was huge growth. And it will grow again. But for this purpose time is necessary. Just calm down and wait.
Activity: 322
September 06, 2018, 02:20:36 PM
As per my suggestion ethereum is a high potential coin of this crypto market and If you can hold your ethereum for long term it can gives you high returns in future. presently price of ethereum is very low and this is not right time to sell ethereum.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
September 06, 2018, 02:15:12 PM
It is falling...again... Sad
There were plenty of opportunities to sell ETH for better price...I don't think that it would be wise to sell so cheap now. What the point of selling now?

Maybe the point is to get out while you still
get 226 $ for every ETH that you sell. You have to take
into account the fact that many ICO teams are sitting on a lot
of raised ETH that they haven´t liquidated yet. I´m thinking
about ICOs like Tezos that raised more than hundred million $
worth of ETH.

Every price increase in ETH is followed by a quick reversal, because
ICO teams use this opportunity to get rid of further parts of
their ETH. I think ETH will go a lot lower than most people think.
If you want to hold a cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a much better choice,
because Bitcoin doesn´t have this sell pressure from ICO teams.
You have a good point, indeed one of the best reason of facing red in ETH price. Soon, we will really face it again with a huge drop. I'm totally agreed with you.
Also, there will be no more huge demand in ETH as I mentioned.
Pages:
Jump to: