Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 70. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
I think to sell the Ethereum already too late it is necessary to hold and will soon begin to rise, make no mistake !
Activity: 183
September 07, 2018, 08:29:11 AM
I think that holding ETH is now the best solution because tomorrow the market can grow and the price of ETH will grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 08:25:30 AM
Actually I am a crazy investor I am still holding ETH although I understand that ETH will probably break out 200$ and we will see ETH beneath 200$ in this year. I suppose that ETH will be 140-170$ soon so buying ETH now is a bad decision. Those investors who are holding ETH like and me have been loosing for all this year so if you want to lose your money, join to us by buying ETH. What abotu ETH holders, right now there is no good decision for that who are holding ETH because selling ETH and cutting looses is not a good decision as well as holding ETH and loosing money is wrong approach. Actually I do not know what to do and I am very disappointed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 07, 2018, 03:31:28 AM
I think that it is necessary to hold the coins, I assume that the price in the future will increase
dramatically.
Activity: 95
September 06, 2018, 07:12:51 PM
Yes it is definitely a good asset because it has the potential to go up. Hold it till the end of the year and you will actually see its worth
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 06:12:10 PM
ICOs are not dying as people are claiming, and ETH is a very good coin to hold nowadays. With ETH you can switch to any other existing or new coin out there. It can also rise surprisingly and you will make a huge amount of profits. ETH should be held, If trading, it is advisable not to sell all. It feels good when you hold Ethereum.
Activity: 60
September 06, 2018, 06:07:44 PM
The bitcoin is volatile, anything can help at any seconds. During the beginning of 2017 there was red market but it pump. Let's hope it pumps in the remaining quarter of the year.
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 06:05:54 PM
If you invested on ethereum when it was about 500 usd than you don't have other option than to hold it until it recovers, which I think will definitely happen, no one could tell you when though.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 06:01:58 PM
indeed, at this time ETH coins have experienced a lot of price reductions, I can't imagine if ETH has experienced a price decline again, I would rather sell and invest in other coins than ETH
Activity: 434
September 06, 2018, 06:00:24 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

ETH will have has and will have good demand. Look at how many projects have released their own tokens on the basis of Ethereum. This is the power of ETH.
Activity: 151
September 06, 2018, 05:58:19 PM
I recently invested in Ethereum. and I'm not going to sell it I think that the market will soon begin to grow and its price will rise
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 05:57:10 PM
For the market is getting worst especially the top rank coins in the market place, then we must hold or I will hold my ethereum coin as of now and wait for the green market to come back, and maybe that is the right time to go active again.
Activity: 199
September 06, 2018, 05:55:49 PM
You did not sell when ETH price was more than 400 USD then I think you shouldn't sell now! The price is too down but it can grow after this month! So, you may keep hodl your ethereum until it reaches your desired amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 06, 2018, 05:51:55 PM
Now it would be foolish to sell the ETH at this price. Although it depends on what price you bought it and what you are going to do next.  If you have any special life circumstances and you need to cash out crypto assets, then there is no way out. But if you're just desperate, I think selling now is really not the best idea. Be strong.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 05:50:26 PM
HOLD HOLD HODL, ETH will be fine again soon.
we just need to wait more time, lets see what will happen before the year ends.
what i just want to do now is to keep my ETH and if i have a budget i will buy more but still waiting for my paycheck.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 06, 2018, 05:47:21 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

Same thoughts I had on ETH, but if to think logically. ETH is the 2nd cryptocurrency for market capitalization and has the strongest team. Buterin surely has some great secrets to show and the price will rise once new features will come out. However, it may take quite some time to be released. As a result, I still have faith in it.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 06, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

We find it difficult to predict the price of ETH or Altcoin for now. Because the predictions made by cryptocurrency experts have gone wrong. If you hold ETH from investment returns, I think you better wait until the price goes up. If you force to sell then you will lose a total.
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 05:38:09 PM
I think the drop is temporary. Market for anyone to recover. Market this is the time of year the weather is winter everything is cold and summer when there is courage and selling. But the last nine months winter froze everything specifically. The market is dead as is the ether. By the end of the year, sales and preparation of investments for the next year will begin.
Activity: 179
September 06, 2018, 05:34:11 PM
Ethereum to hold now and buy more.
That is the best thing to do on this situation of the market now.
it is the best time to buy again and hold longer.
We know the capability of this token to rise in price anytime.
Activity: 48
September 06, 2018, 05:32:25 PM
i think theres still hope for ethereum, i know precisely that ethereum value is quite worrying. but i saw that ethereum volume is quite good. that means so many peoples is still buying ethereum to fill their bag and hold till a bullrun
Pages:
Jump to: