Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 72. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:47:19 PM
I think that Ethereum has a great future and will grow. But now it is unclear what will happen to the price. I think it could drop to $ 150.

This is a good time to think about holding! I would suggest to buy some more ethereum while the price is so low at the market!
Yes, the time will come. ETH always go up for each down. I keep trusting in ETH and their team.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 01:42:52 PM
I think ETH have many chances to restore price if the team will take steps to their future without mistakes. I have no doubt that it happens. Little of I think Vitalik have some plan to change and the team makes it already. But I'm sure changes will give effects much later not now. And I wait a strong reformat for this project
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 01:36:37 PM
I think that Ethereum has a great future and will grow. But now it is unclear what will happen to the price. I think it could drop to $ 150.

This is a good time to think about holding! I would suggest to buy some more ethereum while the price is so low at the market!
Activity: 294
September 06, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
I think by the end of this year we will see the rise of the ether with bitcoin. In the meantime , I would advise you to buy all that you can and wait for time, because soon we will earn a lot of money, you just have to wait a couple of months !
Activity: 81
September 06, 2018, 01:25:49 PM
Best time to buy ETH for sure. Do not hesitate, ETH will release new smart contract in the next time, and I think the price of ETH will go the moon  Grin Grin
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 06, 2018, 01:15:46 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Why are you afraid to hold ethereum, the market is very bad and it is normal for ethereum to fall. If you are not sure of ethereum then you can sell it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
September 06, 2018, 01:11:58 PM
Is it to late for selling I think. Even if ETH goes down even more a next growth will reach current price. So better to stay with

It all depends on how actively you plan to operate in the market. If you are trading, it is probably better to wait for further price drops or to buy shorts. For a strategy "buy and hold", it's best to buy gradually when prices fall or rise. Thus, gradually accumulate and average the position.
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
September 06, 2018, 01:09:07 PM
It is falling...again... Sad
There were plenty of opportunities to sell ETH for better price...I don't think that it would be wise to sell so cheap now. What the point of selling now?

Maybe the point is to get out while you still
get 226 $ for every ETH that you sell. You have to take
into account the fact that many ICO teams are sitting on a lot
of raised ETH that they haven´t liquidated yet. I´m thinking
about ICOs like Tezos that raised more than hundred million $
worth of ETH.

Every price increase in ETH is followed by a quick reversal, because
ICO teams use this opportunity to get rid of further parts of
their ETH. I think ETH will go a lot lower than most people think.
If you want to hold a cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a much better choice,
because Bitcoin doesn´t have this sell pressure from ICO teams.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 06, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
Is it to late for selling I think. Even if ETH goes down even more a next growth will reach current price. So better to stay with
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
September 06, 2018, 01:03:02 PM
For my part, I think that there is still trust in ETH because it is a very strong project and it remains the second cryptocurrency behind Bitcoin in terms of capitalization and will surely remain the first in terms of transactions made.
It is likely to be difficult to see ETH again at almost $1500 (ATH) at least in the short term but I think nothing is impossible and I think it would not be the best choice to sell at that low price.
Activity: 546
September 06, 2018, 01:02:28 PM
The price of Ethereum has fallen far below the prices. He should not fall down more than here. But it still is not clear. This situation of Ethereum is not nice.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
I think the bull run in the eth price will soon come so if you want to buy and hold eth it wouldn't be a bad idea.  I am actually holding some of my eth till few months to see how it goes.  But I have the feelings that eth price will soon get to $500 or above before the end of the year.
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 12:57:34 PM
I think you keep holding it so there is no regret behind the day. I'm sure bitcoin won't just stay there.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 12:54:46 PM
I think the best thing to do in this present market is to sell your ETH and convert it to fiat or USDT and buy it back when the market recovers. This is what I did last week when I noticed that the market was not stable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
September 06, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
IMO, ETH price is too low to sell at this moment and I do think ETH price will rise again. However if you don’t have confidence in ETH, it is advisable to follow your judgement to make investment decision.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 06, 2018, 12:52:01 PM
I think ETH is not safe now it down day by day I think it is a correction of it's price so wait for new price soon it will stable.
Activity: 190
September 06, 2018, 12:51:24 PM
I think you shouldn't be afraid of HOLDING now. Don't be surprise that too many persons (including me) are seeing this period as opportunity to buy, store and HODL enough of ETH considering the fact that there are much opportunities out there to make good fortune out of this coin in the nearest future. I will advise you never to sell now. If you do, you may end up regretting it in the future.

Please Don’t!
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 12:47:26 PM
Don't sell anything now. You'll make a big mistake if you sell now. I believe in Ethereum and that it will be expensive.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 06, 2018, 12:34:11 PM
I'm already inclined to think that it is better to sell Ethereum. Most likely the price will fall further. I don't see any reason to grow.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 06, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
I am afraid of Ethereum future. Many people are now discussing that Ethereum token is worth nothing and Ethereum network doesnt need Ethereum token..
Pages:
Jump to: