Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 76. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:37:34 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
If you have not bought ETH then wait for ETH to go down about 200$ and buy it. I bought ETH at 260$ and now I'm pretty sad because the price has gone down too much and now I will hold it 6 months to wait for its return. It seems that in 2018 ETH can not go up as we want
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:36:20 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
I think the power of Ethereum is not just that. The decline of ICO is indeed to make ETH implicated, but their team and technology are so strong, I believe they will rise in another way.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:35:32 AM
For me now is just Hold and wait. There should be no transaction at this time. Then everything will be fine.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 04:32:56 AM
ICO's failure has contributed to the dips in ethereum, coupled with the general dip in the crytocurrency space. Holding ethereum now is dicey and one could get burnt with the current stride of the market. In my opinion, its best to hold for short term and sell ones there's an opportunity. You can always buy low to resell later.
Activity: 81
September 06, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
To my own view, . I see the further drop in ethereum currently is a way to force people into making panic sales so that those who are controlling eth will buy all of them and later pump.so for the wise one, hold your eth.
Activity: 188
September 06, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
I think it's time to hold ETH. It is so sad to see the situation of ETH price. Although Etherum's condition is not good now, but I hope that ETH will return to it's former position. And we just need to be patient waiting for that to happen. We must be sure if the price will recover soon. Because the ETH is very functioning inside the ICO and for me it won't die.
Activity: 29
September 06, 2018, 04:10:28 AM
Yes, you should hold your ETH right now. I think this is the time to hold and buy, there should not be any transaction at this time, it will be better because I'm sure everything will be fine again, the price of a coin will rise sharply in time to come.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 04:08:22 AM
If you have a profit to sell, it is better to sell now so that you have a profit in this time of very low market price. But if you dont have the profit if you sell now, i prefer you to hold awhile your ethereum, and wait until such time it has to comeback its price to a highly positive percentage.
Activity: 22
September 06, 2018, 04:05:38 AM
I think you should keep holding because the Ethereum still at low price.There are certainly some pump and dump.I really do think that it has a potential to gain even more popularity in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 03:59:53 AM
SELL, AND DO IT QUICKLY.

holding ETH are just you and some morons. traders , whales and sharks have already get rid of this shitty coin.
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 03:59:02 AM

Of course you shock and afraid with the condition that eth's price reach $228 this moment, so do I. But i think the best decision now is hold your eth and not to sell it. If you have much money, you can invest in eth too. Maybe it can help to increase the eth's value. Selling your coins just make the price of eth still decrease, so don't be panic with this condition. Hold it until the market enter the better condition.
Activity: 336
September 06, 2018, 03:52:20 AM
At present the market is indeed experiencing a very deep down. But for me that is a normal thing in the cryptocurrency world because of fluctuating prices.
If I may give me better advice you hold all of your ETHs and be patient waiting for the time when prices start to rise high. Maybe this time is not a good time for altcoin but I am sure if someday prices will rise again. And we just need to be patient waiting for that to happen.
Try to recall how before before the ETH went up high, it also experienced low prices after it went up high. We must be sure if the price will recover soon.
Because the ETH is very functioning inside the ICO and for me it won't die.
Activity: 317
September 06, 2018, 03:48:09 AM
the whole issue in your faith in eth, it's not shchitkoin and the growth prospects for him are great. You say that the market iso is dead, in fact it is not quite so, strong projects still collect funds. Yes, now the activity has fallen everywhere in the crypt, but the webs are developing, new ones appear. Do not rush into selling.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:44:19 AM
I think that the Ethereum coin should be kept, if you think about the long term, if you trade for a short time, then it may be worth selling, because I have information that the prices of coins will soon decrease, after which the market will grow!
Activity: 476
September 06, 2018, 03:39:25 AM
Depends on price you buy ETH. If your loss is not so significant you can hold. But keep in mind that ETH will lose in price more.
Activity: 108
September 06, 2018, 03:39:16 AM
Hold it now or you will regret seeing your friends reap the benefits of ethereum they hold. currently ethereum's price is not too high but I am sure that in future ethereum will soar from current prices.
Activity: 75
September 06, 2018, 03:33:01 AM
ICO won't die, but now it's rare. Because the market is sluggish. Ethereum talks back to $100. He lost value.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
September 06, 2018, 03:26:55 AM
Don't sell, it's better to buy it, Buddy ..
The price reduction of large capital people bought ETH coins.
If you panic, it will please those who like to buy.
That's my advice, try to be a little patient. Cool Cool Wink
Activity: 363
September 06, 2018, 03:25:55 AM
Even if there are a lot of scam ICOs out there, there are still a lot of people participating in ICO using Eth so, it might have "lesser demand" now but still, it's a worth having. The best way to do now is to accumulate, in whatever ways you think you can.
Activity: 155
September 06, 2018, 03:24:13 AM
Thinking over to buy or invest in Ethereum, the price is dropping and down for about 6 months more. Ethereum seems losing out the value since then end of last year. Moreover now, it is crazy to see the price of Ethereum. does Ethereum will survive or even it will lose from the market?
However, we need to think over to by ethreum even though the price now is very low other wise we will not get return our money.
Pages:
Jump to: