Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 77. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:22:34 AM
If you are holding ethereum just like me, make sure you are buying more if ether at this low price. Buying ether as it dump will make you feel better because the more low price you buy, the cheaper is your average buy is!
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:19:08 AM
To merge now is silly. We must wait until the news of the introduction of Constantinople
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 03:16:53 AM
the price of eth is very sad now, we also think and are confused whether eth can rise to reach its eth. but I am still optimistic, eth has reached its lowest price and eth is ready to recover and rise to reach its ATH, indeed this cannot be done quickly and requires time to achieve it. I am also a holder of eth and I do not want to panic and be careless to make a decision, I'd rather wait and always hold it.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:16:37 AM
It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 538
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:15:25 AM
Often Ether should be swiftly exchanged without spending too much time and effort.For this purpose, Internet exchangers can not be better suited. With ther help Ethereum can be exchanged for domestic currency,as well as euros,bitcoins and other kriptovalyuts.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:11:05 AM
I think you should keep holding now because selling now willake you regret some time soon. I see the further drop in ether currently is a way to force people into making panic sales so that those who are controlling eth will buy all of them and later pump. So you have to be smart here and hold. Eth will never remain like this. It might be strange as it keeps dropping but it will recover at all cost. So I will urge you to hold.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
September 06, 2018, 03:05:20 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
Pages:
Jump to: