Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 19. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 11:12:23 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

between Ethereum and Neo, I think the best today is Ethereum,
the development of Ethereum is getting better and now many projects are using it, Neo is also good but now is still less competitiveness with Ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 16, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

NEO to be the current coin is quite good and able to rely on. but when compared with Ethereum, Neo is still less competitive. because Ethereum is a good and interesting addition, Ethereum is also suitable for long-term and investment.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
April 16, 2018, 10:59:19 PM
For me for me today  I choosing NEO coin why because for me the price is cheaper than etherum. If the coin are cheaper and once the price increase you can get more profit for sure I believe Neo  will increase or doubel the price in the next few months end 2018 and you possible become rich in the future for hold NEO.
i guess you are not aware about the latest situation in the china, as one of the crypto platform in the china and neo is facing so many restriction from the government. And it looks difficult to deal with it in my opinion. Remember NEO developer return all of investor's money. And to predict about the future of NEO doesn't make sense right now.
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

in my opinion eth may be a bit better than neo if looking at current market price. I see from its history that eth never reached the highest price 900 dollars. so I suggest if you want to invest not only see from one or two backwards but more than that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 10:39:20 PM
For me for me today  I choosing NEO coin why because for me the price is cheaper than etherum. If the coin are cheaper and once the price increase you can get more profit for sure I believe Neo  will increase or doubel the price in the next few months end 2018 and you possible become rich in the future for hold NEO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 16, 2018, 07:02:10 PM
Ethereum is much, much better than NEO. Everyone say that "NEO is gonna be the NO.1" or "Ethereum is nothing besides NEO". The only reason that people protect NEO is that it is Chinese.  Ok, it is Chinese, and so what now? I am not saying that NEO is a shitcoin, it is a goin project, with good team with perfect blockchain, but it is nothing compared to Ethereum and Solidity.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2018, 06:56:12 PM
I vote for NEO. The reason is that NEO holders can adjust prices if they so desired by adjusting costs. It must however be kept in mind that the NEO network does not really earn anything on transactions as it is currently free. There is only the deployment cost.
NEO has the same technology with ethereum but better, I also choose NEO for this case, I think NEO will be the future for some aspects and possibilities
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 16, 2018, 06:50:36 PM
I think it's better to NEO than ETH, because now it's starting a many of ICO that uses NEO, so it makes NEO price will increase in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
April 16, 2018, 06:45:44 PM
The ETH has proved its resistance to network loads and high commissions and survived. We all remember the cryptokittyes and consequences for the users. I do not know can NEO endure such a blow on the network. I doubt, therefore, I choose the ETH
Activity: 57
April 16, 2018, 09:03:27 AM
Eth is better as most ICO prefer Eth wallet.
Activity: 102
April 16, 2018, 09:00:45 AM
I think they're quite diferent: Ethereum is developing in response to new demands; and NEO is developing their platform in anticipation of future demands. Both are good but I prefer ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 15, 2018, 02:27:34 PM
I like both coins as see high potential for further adoption and more intensive usage in different applications as for ETH as for NEO. It means that if I have a choice which one to buy, I'll purchase both of them.  
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 12:27:45 AM

Ethereum with NEO has a difference in the system. other than that Ethereum has a higher price. so many are interested in Ethereum, but I want to try NEO.
Activity: 107
April 12, 2018, 12:21:43 AM
I vote for NEO. The reason is that NEO holders can adjust prices if they so desired by adjusting costs. It must however be kept in mind that the NEO network does not really earn anything on transactions as it is currently free. There is only the deployment cost.
Activity: 95
April 12, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
I think NEO has more updating model than ETH that it focuses on the real world economy and smart contracts, digital identity and digital assets without a digital identity there can be no digital assets.
Activity: 95
April 12, 2018, 12:17:54 AM
I believe in NEO although it is a new one. Because it has two tokens (NEO and GAS) which offers greater flexibility, and it also supports for multiple programming languages that make it easy to use.
Activity: 96
April 12, 2018, 12:16:04 AM
As I know NEO is an outstanding one that is the only ICO in the world which has returned the initial ICO investors their entire investment capital. And NEO's transaction fees will be zero or minimal which attracts many investors.
Activity: 96
April 10, 2018, 10:42:41 AM
I do think that NEO has a lot more room to grow, even if it can’t fully compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 121
April 10, 2018, 10:33:39 AM
NEO has some definite advantages over Ethereum, but Ethereum will likely scale to close the gap as the platform gains adoption. NEO’s true value is in its dedication towards fitting the mold for a regulatory compliant smart economy platform.
Activity: 4
April 10, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

NEO
Pages:
Jump to: