Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 21. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
At the moment, ETH is better, because ETH has more applications, and ETH looks more stable. I will choose ethereum because for me the next bitcoin will be ethereum coin. So if you have extra money right now better to buy ethereum now and you will see your money will grow.
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 08, 2018, 01:12:17 PM
I like ETH just like I like Bitcoin. It has become so familiar to me and I've always been paying attention to it since I joined Bitcoin. It is quite stable, good background, big market, many places accept it. Besides, it is very secure, easy to use, easy to trade and many people know about it. It surpasses NEO a lot

You are right about everything you are saying. I like Bitcoin and Ethereum as well.
Ethereum is in far better position than NEO at the moment, but I  think that NEO has good potential and can cause some troubles to Ethereum.
Activity: 199
Presale Starting May 1st
April 08, 2018, 01:09:48 PM
hey guys,

Was wondering about ETH v NEO and was happy to find this thread on a google search. A lot of great points made throughout this thread and wanted to thanks to everyone for their contributions. It really helps the new crypto community members being able to readily find information like this.
I love those 2 coins, so it would be great to have both coins as I know that it will give us  an opportunity in the future, I know that they are worth investing at so no need to choose, choose them  both that is the wise thing to do.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 01:06:35 PM
Ethereum is huge, vitalik is sıuch a clever guy and knows how to manage the project. ethereum is the strongest altcoin right now. Neo is just started there are still not so many project that are using neo blockchain but it has a good potential fer mid ter. I wouldnt choose one of them but invest iin both.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 07, 2018, 01:33:14 PM
Ethereum is number 1 in the field of smart contracts and decentralized application development. It's the brainchild of the programmer Vitalik Buterin.This crypto-currency platform is the world's largest distributed computing system. Ethereum is also the most popular platform for creating ICO projects with a market share of about 50%.
Activity: 318
April 07, 2018, 01:31:48 PM
I like ETH just like I like Bitcoin. It has become so familiar to me and I've always been paying attention to it since I joined Bitcoin. It is quite stable, good background, big market, many places accept it. Besides, it is very secure, easy to use, easy to trade and many people know about it. It surpasses NEO a lot
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
April 07, 2018, 01:28:44 PM
On the ethereum, too much unnecessary and deceptive ICO is being created. That's why I'm on the side of NEO, since it is not yet popular to create fraudulent ICOs. All the projects on NEO are really good and validated by reputable people, for example EffectAI
Activity: 178
April 07, 2018, 01:23:19 PM
NEO good coin but lost competitiveness with ETH indeed I think ETH is better because it has a modern system and rapid development, it shows the quality of Ethereum is better than NEO and the price of ETH is very low, so in the long run, the return on investment is higher, so I am more willing to invest in the ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 07, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
For the exchange, the pair NEO and ETH resembles a pair of Monero and Bitcoin. Huge potentials, opposing the points of the globe by the concentration of developers. To talk about who is whom, it's just as though to disassemble one half of humanity differently. I think we will be pleasantly surprised by the joint work of all these blockchains.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 07, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

In a technological advancement, there is nothing better then ETH at the moment, however, the issue is that the promotion, announcements, and other activities are not publized as much as NEO do.
There are regular marketing activities from NEO, they have continues event line ups making new partnership.
I believe in both and I have a bag of both, however, I would love to see the competition in the coming future and I will be happy with that as competition gives you more reason to become better.
Activity: 462
April 07, 2018, 01:15:15 PM
NEO is an ethereum, but with a more specific goal: to ensure the development of a smart economy. Ethereum is also a platform for business development and innovation: its goals depend on the people who use it. Yes, NEO has several obvious advantages over the airwaves, but the latter is likely to retain its positions, as it has already received wide recognition. The true value of NEO is its compatibility with regulatory requirements.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
April 07, 2018, 12:35:54 AM

for me, it is still ethereum. Do you know why ? because ethereum is way ahead of the competition and there's a lot of competetion on the current level of market cap where neo is in right now.
Activity: 238
April 07, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

It is hard decision to make because both are good coins. In terms of buy support they also have both good buy support. Ethereum is the first Smart Contract platform which makes it advantage for Ethereum. NEO have a big chance to get better profit compared to Ethereum because it is still cheaper than Ethereum. Ethereum has more Smart Contract token than NEO but NEO token are all back up with real business and big known companies in Asia and other parts of the world while Ethereum has many shitcoins. My decision I think its a tie for now. I will wait another year which one is the best.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
April 06, 2018, 03:40:49 PM
NEO is a promising and ambitious crypto but it is too early to say that it is going to surpass ETH any time soon.
Activity: 126
April 06, 2018, 03:36:50 PM
I think both options are good. Ethereum is growing very well up until now, its popularity is quite high and quite in demand by its investors like ethereum, NEO also has a pretty good progress right now, has good value and stable enough on the market, NEO has been stealing the attention of investors who are involved in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 166
April 06, 2018, 03:35:18 PM
between ETH and NEO it is clear that ETH develops now. But NEO is also a predecessor of ETH, and he also gets support from modern blockchain technology. Future prospects of NEO will also grow and extend in the market of cryptocurrencies. He will also be able to grow equal to value near ETH in the future. But it isn't so successful as ETH because of the small capacity
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 03:22:56 PM
NEO is almost dead. More and more ICOs refuse to use NEO blockchain. Even Apex which held its ICO on NEO, announced that they will create their own blockchain. If you participated in ICOs on NEO you could notice that NEO network is not able to cope with the load. I tries to send transaction from 3 different NEO wallets and all of them were hanging including Neotracker.io. So ETH is much better than NEO, even though ETH also has a lot of issues.
Activity: 224
April 06, 2018, 03:16:38 PM
I think ETH is better than neo now ETH price is down but my opinion is eth future is good
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
April 05, 2018, 04:53:30 PM
Ether has recently become more and more popular than NEO, as evidenced by the increase in turnover volume. The dynamics of the volume, illustrating precisely the level of user interest in the solutions offered by ETH, only emphasizes Ether's tendency to grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 04:33:48 PM
altought neo is more technological than eth, eth is more populer than neo.most of altcoin use ethereum blockchain. in 2-3 years it will change i think.
Pages:
Jump to: