Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 25. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 07:09:45 PM
Both ETH and NEO are potential coins. But if vs, i think Eth will be better than NEO. NEO  can say like a chinese version of Eth, although invented by China, but China not recognise and banned cryptocurrency. If not i think NEO will win. But sadly for current state, i think ETH is better.

How is Ethereum better than NEO in any way? NEO was built on ethereum's skeleton, improved and opened to the masses. It is literally better in every way, except one.... Consumer adoption. If NEO gets that, Ethereum is as good as dead.
We have seen many people were talking about about that also it looks like ethereum will try to consider hybrid program.
Activity: 56
April 02, 2018, 07:04:14 PM
The market value of ETH is relatively high, and there are thousands of pieces. The price of EOS is less than one hundred yuan, which is relatively low. If we divide the market equally, either EOS will go up or ETH will fall. The news that V said today is good for the ether.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 01:17:28 PM
Both ETH and NEO are potential coins. But if vs, i think Eth will be better than NEO. NEO  can say like a chinese version of Eth, although invented by China, but China not recognise and banned cryptocurrency. If not i think NEO will win. But sadly for current state, i think ETH is better.
Activity: 219
April 02, 2018, 12:30:01 PM
Both options are good. Ether is already developed and has reached many heights.
Perhaps he will grow up to $ 2000. NEO can do even more for him the whole People's Republic of China with its huge farms and mining personal ISO + possible regulation of the state.
If China wants to, he will be able to block virtually all aspects of ISO to improve NEO prices
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 02, 2018, 12:18:34 PM
Ethereum and Neo are consider as one of the alternative coins in the market the excellence they have and effective management control brings them to be popular in different regions.
I think eth is more profitable since they are the number two best company in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 12:15:02 PM
ETH definitely has an upper hand compared to NEO. NEO is still growing into the market but is full of potential, for a longterm holding, id suggest you hold both for they all have a chance to grow
Activity: 347
The Future Of Work
April 02, 2018, 12:04:32 PM
I choose Neo. This project has an potential, an opportunity to use the Eth experience and the Asian market, probably where it can probably become a monopolist.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
April 02, 2018, 11:59:49 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

neo is cheaper than ethereum, but the current price of ethereum is becoming more severe in decline. well if you have a lot of capital, I think choose for ethereum.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
April 02, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

of course i choose Ethereum, why? because ethereum is the major of few altcoin with big and strong community, supporting by many corporation and used by many project, for prof you can see now many ico using ethereum blockchain for smart contract and many start up choose ethereum for combining with their platform
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 11:52:54 AM
Although both NEO and Ethereum have standard block libraries, which are a set of tools for developers, their goals differ. I would briefly outline the objectives of each platform as follows:
The goal of Ethereum is to create a platform for the development of decentralized applications to create a "more globally public, more free and reliable Internet": Internet 3.0.
NEO is a block project that "uses blocking technology and digital identification to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts and to implement a" smart economy "with a distributed network."
Activity: 476
April 02, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

I prefer to buy a coin that has a good team and has a project that can grow even useful for other cryptocurrencies and useful for everyone, obviously I will choose ethereum to have availability.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
April 02, 2018, 11:44:51 AM
I always looked at ETH as more superior to NEO, as it is the originator of smart contracts. But now after the announcement of the "royalty" fee, I'm not so sure anymore. I can see it will cause more ICOs to shift to another blockchain as Trezor, Neo, Eos or Waves. For me it is a suicidal decision by Vitalik.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 11:38:29 AM
NEO good coin but lost competitiveness with ETH indeed I think ETH is better because it has a modern system and rapid development, it shows the quality of Ethereum is better than NEO and the price of ETH is very low, so in the long run, the return on investment is higher, so I am more willing to invest in the ETH.
Activity: 295
April 02, 2018, 11:36:39 AM
the better coin is ethereum. because ethereum is a welknown coin than neo and ethereum is a secured security.
Activity: 197
April 02, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
As of now, I won't be able to tell what is better between these two because both of them have their own strength. I could go with NEO because this is much cheaper compared to using ETH and this is the main difference of the two.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
I prefer ethereum because most ico projects use eth platform
ethereum is also bigger community and eth feature is very big
Activity: 350
April 02, 2018, 11:24:39 AM
Ethereum and Neo are consider as one of the alternative coins in the market the excellence they have and effective management control brings them to be popular in different regions.
I think eth is more profitable since they are the number two best company in cryptocurrency
Activity: 70
April 02, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
I choose ETH because I need its wallet to participate in WeLocal
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 02, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
Ethereum is more popular than NEO, many ICO projects use Ethereum.NEO is also a good coin but still less competitive with Ethereum, so I prefer Ethereum for my future.
Sure, but Neo is very popular between chineese people, also the government of China is more loyal to neo then to other cryptocurrencies. So i believe that Neo also have the great potential for growth.
Activity: 121
April 02, 2018, 10:43:29 AM
it looks like the altcoin has the same potential but when viewed from the price I think the token etherium is superior to the neo. how do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: