Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 23. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
April 28, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
$30 is too much! If ETH drops even to $200 people will become crazy to buy it from that dip. ETH might fall to $300 but not lower than that.  Its like saying "I will am afraid of high loss, I will wait Bitcoin to reach $500 so I can buy". Bitcoin will never dump to $500 again.

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
No it wont happen anymore so remove your buy order and move it to a higher price around 300 to 400$ maybe but if you still want to that price it takes forever to fill in  and you wont have etherium in you wallet. We are all hoping that etherium will goes down too but at that price is way too low and looks imposible to happen.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
April 28, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

At the first glance, I thought that this thread is pretty old when you are talking about ETH's price to come down to $30. Then I realized that you've posted in today only. I sincerely hope that your wish for ETH will never get fulfilled. For example, Please read the below tweet that I had posted few days back with a short fundamental analysis on ETH. If you like and understand numbers, you will start buying ETH right at this moment to make something big out of it, else you and your thinking process will just rot in hell.

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Earner/status/988385055197118464

Good luck!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 28, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

So keep waiting forever bro,if it comes $30 at some point never invest on it because I hardly doubt that some coin will recover after a huge fall like that,but I don't know why you saying $30,do you have any technical analysis for said like that?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 28, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

That would be impossible to happen now, I think it will only happen if all of the country would ban crypto currencies, but it is impossible for them to do that now since everybody is now starting to adapt crypto currencies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
This is absolutely impossible, ETH prices are currently high growth. They can pass $ 1000 at the end of the year. There is no reason why ETH drops below $ 30. The market will probably no longer invest in Crypto.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
April 28, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
Everybody also want to buy etherium to that price but i think that was imposible to happen in etherium anymore. We all know that etherium is very popular and there are so many people already holding etherium and fall down at the price is not going to happen.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 28, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

I think you over low the price that you want to buy etherium, at the currency price of etherium it looks like imposible to happen the etherium will goes down again to that price. We all know that etherium is the second biggest crypto currency in the market and if the price goes down to that 30$ is imposible.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
April 28, 2018, 09:43:31 AM
This is impossible broo...how in the hell you are waiting for ether price go that much down man...then you may have to wait forever..i did not understand the login why you think that this may happen...ehtereum is not a scam coin...i must tell you this is never going to happen ever
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 28, 2018, 09:41:30 AM
No, I think it is not possible, at least in the nearest future. Ethereum is very valuable crypto currency, many experts consider it as the second digital currency after Bitcoin, and first altcoin. Its price is actually increasing and its nowadays around 700$ and it will reach highest levels soon, for sure.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 09:22:54 AM
I think you will have to wait a long time to see that happen again. It is a lot of money in ethereum right now and you just can not drop price fast beacuse there is a lot of players involved to control the price of ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
April 28, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

I think the price you expect is fairly unrealistic,and time when ETH is worth only 30$ is far behind us.You may have noticed that when BTC price is going down usually drag all coins in that direction,so to have 30$ per ETH price of 1 BTC should be very low.Possibility for such a thing always exists,but I think it is less than 5%-although some big negative event like MtGox in past would crush the whole crypto market and maybe then you could buy some cheap coins.

I have another advice for you,try to find some other cheap coin which you think to have the potential to be successful,and invest some money in that project.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 09:12:06 AM
Everything is possible in crypto world but my opinion it is not possible ETH goes down around 30$
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 28, 2018, 08:42:46 AM
i would like to know,what is the reason and why you set your target that low ?
from my opinion right now it's totally impossible for ETH to goes down that low if nothing happens with it.
it will goes that lower if something major happens with it.for example,the network is dying or broken or hacking or something like that.
but right now we hear nothing from them and everything is good,so i assume you won't reach your target ever because it's out of track.
on the other hand,when you're waiting it patiently the price is going up like hell.
in the end you will lose those opportunity to get a profit from those movement.

i think you should start a new 'reasonable' target for your ETH

I, once saw it goes down around $50 dollars way back then and I regret I didn't buy some of it, that time. I guess, you're right.  Maybe it is impossible now to reach that as my target is extremely low. How silly am I to think that history repeats itself. LoI, I may just accept the fact that the price of it now is  around $650 so I should seriously  increase my target price for me to at least invest a few of them.

i am glad that you heard my advice and changed your target.
because the majority people who asked me this question before never changed their mind until ETH made its crazy move.
the history will repeat,
but it won't move exactly same like before but instead it will move based on our current market.
good luck to you buddy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
April 28, 2018, 08:32:41 AM
Maybe you need some information or re-understanding because eth price is not possible at $ 30, I'm sure you will be old if the price ethe that much, if eth price is $ 30 I think crypto fall already happened, the crypto market demand is increasing and user trust too, so if the price of eth $ 30 then demand decreases and crypto will disappear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
April 28, 2018, 07:55:55 AM
Your price target is way unrealistic. The current price of ethereum is $660k i think it is very impossible to reach your price target unless it breaks the price correction in last years price hike, if this happens it will go down deep and possibly hit your 30$ price target and also if the ethereum is comprimised or the platform itself is broke it will crash down its price. But its impossible to happen mate. Just be realistic in your target.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 07:38:04 AM
Why you think that a coin like Ethereum will worth $30 in the future? That what I know is the Ether price will be much higher than it is right now in the future, when the max supply will be limited.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
April 28, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

I think yes, you are the only person who is waiting for that specific dump. people are waiting for dumps but a smaller dump in ETH to jump on board like they are mad so it won't go that low yet. but I do believe that ETH will eventually stop getting pumped and will be dumped majorly and will go below $100 but by that time it won't be a good investment anymore because it will not stay around much longer since it is a terrible project anyways.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 07:00:48 AM
i would like to know,what is the reason and why you set your target that low ?
from my opinion right now it's totally impossible for ETH to goes down that low if nothing happens with it.
it will goes that lower if something major happens with it.for example,the network is dying or broken or hacking or something like that.
but right now we hear nothing from them and everything is good,so i assume you won't reach your target ever because it's out of track.
on the other hand,when you're waiting it patiently the price is going up like hell.
in the end you will lose those opportunity to get a profit from those movement.

i think you should start a new 'reasonable' target for your ETH

I, once saw it goes down around $50 dollars way back then and I regret I didn't buy some of it, that time. I guess, you're right.  Maybe it is impossible now to reach that as my target is extremely low. How silly am I to think that history repeats itself. LoI, I may just accept the fact that the price of it now is  around $650 so I should seriously  increase my target price for me to at least invest a few of them.
Eth has established its market right now, and it has good community and support especially in most new ICO’s. Your set target is way out of the reality. Maybe your target is 300$ instead of 30$? Because the price correction of ETH if im not mistaken it is around 350$+ something like that, so if ETH breaks that price correction “maybe” it will hit your target. However it is very impossible to happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

maybe you should raise your target because the chance for that happen are very small, even. I think $30 is impossible because as we know Ethereum has become Top 2 CryptoCurrency and Ethereum platform is the most widely used platform for ICO project, So I think the best way is raise your target

Pages:
Jump to: