Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 22. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
May 02, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
The whlole community is supporting ETH as the most technically strong Alt of all time and base for most of the coins and smart contracts can never be down to such a low predicted value of $30 ever.In case of price dips or crash the value of ETH can go down by approx. 30-40% in worst case.In this year the prices of ETH will reach almost $1200-$1500 and more investment are made daily in it giving it price boost.Change your mindset and analyze the market and technical aspect of this coin and you will get your answer that you were wrong setting such low targets.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
Maybe ethereum will increase more the price this year and the next few years and we don't know when the price become $30 and for sure if that happen for sure most of the people are buy again ethereum. But for now we buy more ethereum because for sure we will earn more profit because the price possible become thousands upto ten thousands dollars in the next few years..
This is the price all long-term investors are looking forward to and I am convinced that this is possible because ETH is considered the leading platform for all ICO projects and this makes ETH  important for all ICO projects because ETH technology is far superior to other coins. I personally believe $ 10,000 is possible this year
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 02, 2018, 09:12:12 AM
Maybe ethereum will increase more the price this year and the next few years and we don't know when the price become $30 and for sure if that happen for sure most of the people are buy again ethereum. But for now we buy more ethereum because for sure we will earn more profit because the price possible become thousands upto ten thousands dollars in the next few years..
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
Ethereum will become the crypto with biggest market cap. $30 is possible only, if there is a big war, and everything else collapses too. Eth gains value over time, because more new tokens start using it.

Yes, you're right mate. It's impossible that ETH drop its value at 30$. I guess it has been increasing bit by bit everyday. So, if you're planning to invest on it, now is the time to buy because I believe it is continuously increasing until year-end.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 01, 2018, 06:55:05 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
Every think or all things are possible but I thinks for the main time ethereum is not going below $3,000. We are having a very good times especially those that invested in the last dump. There are very high potential of ethereum pushing towards $1,000 again and coming back $30 is a things I cannot think.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 06:38:45 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

calm down. it is NOT possible at all! Ethereum is used everywhere, the market capitalization of the coin is constantly growing, and it seems that many supporters of the platform believe that ETH will cost soon 2-3K.

Exactly, how can he simply say that ETH will become 30$? I think he never checked ETH price in the CMC and ETH is listing second place in the market and already it is generating huge volumes in the market and the price ETH tends to increase more than 1500$ this year.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 06:34:05 AM
why not possible ? now the market is hard to guess the price of all the coins can be different every day even every second therefore there is nothing that is impossible in the world of crypto trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:03:01 AM
 There is something about valuation of any asset that are supposed to be  concrete. You can not just value an asset based on wishes. Ethereum has grown beyond $30 in value for more than two years now, why would anybody think ethereum could be $30 again?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
May 01, 2018, 05:56:58 AM
I agree with DaMut, I think it is totally impossible even if ethereum network would be hacked or broke down.
These large drops possible with ICO or other altcoins, but not top3 coins...

If ETH was fundamentally broken no one would care and they'd carry on pumping even before it was repaired. Coins which don't function in any way at all still pump on exchanges. ETH will be proven to be a truly unworkable idea in the end. It'll still pump on the basis of a future that will never arrive. No one's in it for anything other than more money.

So to answer OP's question, it may well deserve to be that low or zero, but collective crypto madness won't permit it.
Activity: 336
May 01, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

calm down. it is NOT possible at all! Ethereum is used everywhere, the market capitalization of the coin is constantly growing, and it seems that many supporters of the platform believe that ETH will cost soon 2-3K.
Activity: 308
April 29, 2018, 02:59:59 PM
Ethereum will become the crypto with biggest market cap. $30 is possible only, if there is a big war, and everything else collapses too. Eth gains value over time, because more new tokens start using it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
April 29, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

I dont think this is how you should be trading.  in my opinion, Ether will never hit $30 again unless there is something fundamentally wrong with the technology that renders it useless which in that case you wouldnt wanna buy it at any price.  What you should do, is you should accept the current prices and trade based off of them.  For example, if a big crash happens you can use that as an opportunity to buy.
As ETH already been well developed and its platform already have a lots of usage, I think as well that falling to that level is not possible anymore, and just like what mate has said, only reason for that to happen is if there's really a system problem that will lead the to any collapse, or also if ever that an hacker penetrate the whole community and dumped everything, better to understand more about the system so you will be able to support ETH even you already seen that the value is already to this level.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
April 29, 2018, 12:38:48 PM
This is very very funny, it is impossible for this to happen at this level of awareness, and market capitalization, well one would have wish so, it is every good traders that love profit to wish so, but is now too late, maybe you look for other alts that have great potentials.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

I dont think this is how you should be trading.  in my opinion, Ether will never hit $30 again unless there is something fundamentally wrong with the technology that renders it useless which in that case you wouldnt wanna buy it at any price.  What you should do, is you should accept the current prices and trade based off of them.  For example, if a big crash happens you can use that as an opportunity to buy.
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
April 29, 2018, 12:36:41 PM
I think you are some years to late to get ETH for 30 $. And even if this happens, its more likely that the whole crypto market is collapsing or near it´s death.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
April 29, 2018, 11:51:54 AM
ETH's price can not go down for $ 30. ETH is a potential co-market in the cryptocurrency market. ETH is currently priced at nearly $ 700. It is only behind the price of bitcoin. In the future I think the price of ETH will rise again.

You wish to say op is waiting in vain for eth to drop heavily. It's better for him to buy for 30 dollars when ever he can at this prices now, in the future eth price can just be higher.
Eth is potential for the future along with some other coins, I think mid term trading is good to practice with eth, price will have fluctuations like until now and with good trades you can grow your amount in eth.
Waiting heavily drop is sometimes bad decisions if prices continue to rise and make some new bottom, higher then then the last time, that you fill regret for good opportunity, don't drive yourself in that situation. Think about it twice, everyone have a right to do what ever they thinks its best for them, but time will tell who was right and who made better trades.
Activity: 266
April 29, 2018, 11:21:22 AM
ETH's price can not go down for $ 30. ETH is a potential co-market in the cryptocurrency market. ETH is currently priced at nearly $ 700. It is only behind the price of bitcoin. In the future I think the price of ETH will rise again.
Activity: 350
April 29, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

At this rate, it is imposible for eth to drop that low. Why? Because of it's usage and investors always looking for eth as the second most used crypto right now. But what we have to put in mind is that cryptocurrencies are volatile, that's why hoping for eth to drop is all up to a person whether or not he believe on it's volatility factor.
Activity: 532
April 29, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
I don't think ethereum will go down to $30. Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market. And there are so many people that are buying and using it. So for me it will never comeback at $30 again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

maybe I'm the opposite with you, I'm waiting for the ETH price to go up to $ 1K and I do not think it's possible for a coin that's as good as ETH down to $ 30.
do not waste your time guys ..
Pages:
Jump to: