Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 20. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
May 07, 2018, 04:35:57 AM
Ethereum will become the crypto with biggest market cap. $30 is possible only, if there is a big war, and everything else collapses too. Eth gains value over time, because more new tokens start using it.

Yes, you're right mate. It's impossible that ETH drop its value at 30$. I guess it has been increasing bit by bit everyday. So, if you're planning to invest on it, now is the time to buy because I believe it is continuously increasing until year-end.
The thing which I personally like about the crypto currencies the most is that you can expect anything when it comes to that of the market value of any of the crypto coin. The market value of ETH can fall to this much value but I don’t really think so that this will ever happen in the future. the reason behind this is that the demand of ETH is continuously increasing which will result in increase in its price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 03:13:11 AM
This is probably your joke. At present ETH prices have increased to $ 800. The $ 30 is only possible in the next 1000 years. The Crypto market is growing and has a bright future. There is no reason why ETH prices drop to such a low level.
People want to see the top coins of digital market at a very low price because they desire to earn big amounts out of them but it would have been better if a bit care and trust was demonstrated during the dip. This is never going to happen. Neither eth is going to decrease to 30 dollars nor will bitcoin ever become worth 4k dollars. Instead of daydreaming, investing now would be still better than nothing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 04, 2018, 09:29:42 AM
This is probably your joke. At present ETH prices have increased to $ 800. The $ 30 is only possible in the next 1000 years. The Crypto market is growing and has a bright future. There is no reason why ETH prices drop to such a low level.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
May 04, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

calm down. it is NOT possible at all! Ethereum is used everywhere, the market capitalization of the coin is constantly growing, and it seems that many supporters of the platform believe that ETH will cost soon 2-3K.
We all know this thing that ETH is the second most demanding crypto coin in the entire crypto market and that there are so man y investors who are investing a huge amount of their income into it and that they are making a very good amount of earning because of their investment. With every passing day, the demand as well as the market value of ETH is increasing and that the market value will rise higher.
Activity: 233
May 04, 2018, 07:33:05 AM
Well i dont think so. because $30 is a very huge dump and can means that eth will end. and eth is said actually reach around $10,000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 07:06:13 AM
So what's the catch for ETH goes down to 30$? Is there any basis,lapses nor destruction team threat? well if not then its impossible for ETH to go down at 30$ since there is so many huge whales backed up this Coin and provably they doesn't like to see that coin slowly die. But let's assume that scenario really happen but I surely think that one will occur if there's another coin will defeat the ETH nor vitalik dump his own coin.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 04:41:44 AM
Just me 0.2ETH but I think it's impossible as well. There's too much work from start-ups and the like on the Ethereum that wouldn't be sustainable if the price drops so low - so they won't let it drop that low, regardless what happens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 04:33:22 AM
It's impossible for me. Your target is very low. Etherum has a big community and user in cryptoworld. So many new coin or old coin paired by etherum. Etherum will be increase in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 04, 2018, 04:22:28 AM
Eth now is being hyped so just enjoy the ride  Cool Cool Cool Hopefully to make it to $2000 atleast lol fingers crosseddddd  Grin Grin Grin ; but im always bullish with stellar and eos lol
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 03:42:05 AM
It possible for ethereum to $30. You know ethereum is number 2 coin on cmc. That is proved ethereum are interesting for investor. And now, so much token that used ethereum network for development their project.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 01:24:05 AM
Not possible at all. It cost around 700$ and I believe, it's still very much underestimated. Too bug capitalization/number of investors/ICO project and so they are not interested in ETH at such a low rate
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 03, 2018, 07:48:17 PM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

Better buy it right now or you would really miss the opportunity, $30 is now away from being a possibility, we can't go back to that anymore. If you want to buy another coin that is worth a cent then should go somewhere else, other than eth. I feel that the another bull is coming, it's just a feeling though.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

I don't think we will see ETH falling to that level again unless something fundamentally goes wrong and some kind of major flaw in the code is discovered.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 06:10:04 PM
Currently ETH is valued at nearly $ 700 and it is unbelievable that you might think that ETH is down to $ 30. I believe this year ETH will grow very strong and reach new heights. Recently Vitalik head of ETH has launched a new way to help ETH trading becomes faster and this has helped ETH are receiving great attention of investors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 04:10:54 PM
wow! $30 for ETH is way way too down buddy. Even in the greatest correction we had this year, it never crossed below $100. I don't know if that's possible to happen but in my opinion I'd say no, it's not gonna happen
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 03, 2018, 03:22:30 PM
Eth will continue to grow. It is predicted that by the end of the year its cost will be $ 2500. This is the currency that can go for correction, but not much. It's definitely not going to fall to$30.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
May 03, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Eth already dumped, you should have bought it 2 months ago when it was at the bottom. Waiting for it to fall further is bad trading as there is too much demand, it will never go down that low. Better off buying a competitor to ethereum instead and wait for that to rise
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 03, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

That's impossible as there are no prerequisites for such a behaviour of ETH.
It could lose like 10-20% of its current value but that's just a sesonal fluctuation followed by correction (we experience that every year).
Ethereum's positions are rather strong on the market and I would even predict its rise in the nearest future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
May 03, 2018, 09:42:29 AM
In my opinion, It is difficult that  Ethereum will return to the crisis or decline because I think the problems that led to a fall in the entire market have been solved. In fact, as you wait for that chance, then you will lose your time and many other opportunities in different crytpocurrencies  and you may regret, especially when  Ethereum will rise with a huge value.

On the other hand, I guess that one plan or strategy does not guarantee an acceptable profit in the field of trading, so you must have a different strategies in each situation. Trust me, if you play it always in a safe mode then you cannot earn a large proportion of money, and for me, risk is essential to achieve your financial goals and more. Plus, you must forget Ethereum, and try to buy another crytocurrencies like, (Ripple, Cardano, Tron).
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
May 03, 2018, 09:36:51 AM
That is way too far. It is too valuable now to have that kind of price.
If that happens then how much do you think will still support ETH? It will be a price where every whales and even small imvestors have already sold their own ETH.
You might be buying a dead coin with that. It can never happen again or it will be chaos.
Pages:
Jump to: